• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Singer George Michael dies at 53.

Can't say he was a favorite, but he had a few good ones, as anyone who persists in the business will. Another hit by the reaper for 2016. RIP Mr. Michael.

I'm stunned and saddened about George Michael's passing.

53 years old is far too young to pass.

I often used to listen to both Wham, and his earlier solo career.

R.I. P. George.

Oh dear. Another sad loss.

I was never much of a fan of the early Wham stuff (although always found 'Freedom' to be a particularly uplifting party song), but some of the stuff he's done as a soloist is really classy and I've always had a lot of respect for him as performer, perhaps underrated as a live vocalist.

I just wonder who from the current crop of singers, in many years time, will be held in the same high regard that we have held the likes of Bowie and Prince in (and others who we've lost in 2016). All these artists still had worthy material left in them and when they weren't saying something with music, they were saying something worth listening to in other ways and the world's a poorer place without them.

Yet another loss for the world of music.
Rest In Peace, Mr. Michael.

Yet another gone far too soon, 2016 has been terrible year. I didn't follow his career that closely but he did have an amazing voice. Careless Whisper will always be one of my personal favs. RIP Mr. Michael.

Have to admit that "Careless Whisper" is my ultimate favorite from his songs. And also "Do They Know It's Christmas."

RIP George Michael.

Last edited:
Yeah, I just heard about George Michael. Very talented and will be very missed. Rest In Peace George Michael.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back