• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sisterly rivarlies and treacherous boyfriends F/f FM/F

Saga of Sonja

I was originally planning on continuing with college/NSFW experiences, but Christmas, being the time it is, has given me my first non-bf tickling experience for several months, so I'll share whilst it's fresh!

I've been back home at mom's for Christmas this last week (still am), with my boyfriend staying with us for the first time. My younger sister, Alexandra (Lexie), has also been back. She's 21, last year of college, and looks a lot like me, although annoyingly taller. Our relationship has been up and down over the years- I think it's fair to say we did have a proper sisterly rivalry as teens, although have mellowed out a lot since then and get on well, although there's still a competitive edge to our relationship.

Now, a couple of days ago, I was on the couch with Lexie, whilst my boyfriend Leo was in the shower upstairs. I was at one end, leaning against the armrest, whilst Lexie was sprawled across the rest of the three seater, her back against the other armrest, feet more or less next to me. Normally Lexie wouldn't leave her feet so vulnerable, as she knows I''d be tempted to tickle them, but she had slippers on, so was presumably feeling secure enough.
That changed when my mom came in, moving to sit between us. "Budge up," she said to Lexie, who was on her phone and either chose to ignore her or just didn't notice. My mom then chose to sit on her legs/calves, pinning them in place.

This gave an obvious opportunity. Had Lexie not annoyed me earlier that morning by making sassy comments about my degree being pointless, and if I hadn't had a couple of baileys already, I might not have done anything, but at this point I couldn’’t resist. I lightly plucked the slipper off of Lexie''s left foot, leaving it only in her dark tights, and put it to one side. Lexie immediately snapped her head up from her phone, locked her eyes onto my own, and mouthed something that looked like a "don''t you fucking dare.”

For a bit of pre-context here, Lexie is extremely ticklish, not as much as me I''d say, but pretty damn bad. And she knows that I know full well how ticklish she is- over the years we've tickle attacked each other a lot, me getting her more than she's gotten me overall. Whilst we were teens we had to share a room together for a year, and we took advantage of each other's ticklishness a lot then. Since entering our 20s it has died down a lot, but not entirely, and so she definitely knew what I was going to do at that point.

I flipped off her other slipper, and she gave me another warning look again, covering one foot with the other. I gave her a little smile, and with one finger drew a circle on the center of her sole, making her spasm and place a hand over her mouth. She tried to bat my fingers away with her foot, but had little way of doing anything. I repeated the action a few more times, making her emit a grunt, with a wide grin appearing behind her hand.

I then lightly tickled both her helpless feet with both my hands, making her squeal and flop to the side. She was trying her best not to laugh, partly out of a possible fear of my mom joining in, as she''s not against tickle attacks herself, as both me and my sister are aware of. It was pointless Lexie trying to hold out though, I knew she was far too ticklish, and it was taking all her will power to try and keep quiet.
My fingers went for her insteps, making her spread her feet out as much as she could whilst being pinned, and making her face screw up as she held back. I then grabbed her left foot, held it in place, and went for her toes with my nails, prodigy the thin fabric of her tights. Lexie immediately let out a loud "gahahaha” sound, and fell into reluctant laughter, squirming against the couch''s armrest as she desperately tried to pull her legs away.
I stuck my tongue out at her, pretty childishly perhaps, but it is my sister after all. Her laughter was uncontrollable now as I scratched around her toes. She managed a "fuck you Sonja,'before falling back into laughter.

"Don't swear at your sister,'my mom warned her.

"Mom, she's tickling me!” my sister admitted through laughter. "I can't stand it!”

"Aww,'I teased, leaving my grip on her foot and going back to tickling both her soles at once. Lexie was bucking like crazy, thrashing from side to side, in helpless hysterics.

"I think she's had enough,'my mom said before too long. I decided not to push it, and left Lexie''s feet alone. She glared at me red-faced, catching her breath.

"At least put my slippers back on,'she said after a few moments, still giving me the evils. I gave her a sweet smile, and obliged, although put each on the wrong foot. At the first opportunity of mom leaving she tugged her legs away, and placed her feet firmly on the floor.

I initially thought this was going to be the extent of the festive holiday tickling, however, the sisterly rivalry didn't quite end there where tickling was concerned.

This is where my slightly treacherous boyfriend comes into it. Now, Leo knows I have a thing for tickling, and takes that as permission to tickle me whenever, which isn't always a bad thing, but annoying when he's trying to embarrass me in public or in front of people. I was a little conscious of him tickling me in front of my family, so we had a conversation before our flight that went roughly like this:
Me: promise me something whilst we're in Lund
Leo: Depends what?
Me: You won't tickle me in front of anyone
Leo: (Laughing). Really? You're that embarrassed about it?
Me: A bit. Plus I don't want anyone joining in.
Leo: It would be quite funny now you mention it…
Me: If you promise I'll do something nice for you when we're back
Leo: Something nice?
Me: Mmhmm (he got the implication here)
Leo: Fine, I promise.

I thought I was safe from this, and he laughed when I told him later how I''d tortured Lexie. "Careful she doesn't get you back,'he teased.

"I'm stronger than her, I'm fine, and you can't do anything,'I replied.
Fast forward to that evening, and I'm on the same couch with Leo. We're both lying across it, Leo on the armrest, me against him, semi-spooning, with his arms around me and resting on mine. I'm in my pajamas- long bottoms tucked into my uggs, and a sleeveless vest. At some point my sister comes in, taking one of the nearby armchairs.

I'm not overly paying attention to my surroundings beyond the TV, and so am caught entirely off guard when Leo''s fingers curl around my wrists, and suddenly pull me arms up, stretching me out.

"Hey,'I say, trying to pull free. I'm not weak, but Leo is stronger than me, and as much as I pull, his grip loses little slack.
"Hey Lexie,” Leo says over me, "Didn't Sonja tickle you pretty bad earlier? She's a little helpless right now.”

"Leo” 'I exclaim, pulling. This is more or less the exact thing I was hoping to avoid. "Lexie!'I then exclaimed as she padded over with an evil grin. I didn't want to say "don't you dare,' knowing she wouldn't listen, and hoped I could escape in time.
I could not, and Lexie sat in the space beside us.
"I guess you know how ticklish Sonja is,” Leo said to her.

"Oh yes,' she smiled. She glanced at my feet, although concealed in my ugg boots they were safe, and she clearly decided it wasn't worth a struggle. My armpits, however, were fully exposed and bare. Lexie reached out with both her hands, and flitted multiple fingers in each of my hollows.

Unlike Lexie earlier, I had no resistance, and fell face-first into loud, heavy laughter. Both armpits at once was cruel, and as much as I squirmed, they were never not vulnerable to her fingernails.

"I''ve got her good, don’'t worry,"Leo said, tightening his grip on my rests as I tried to pull away. Normally I find it a turn on when Leo uses his strength to overpower me, but this was torture.

"I thought you had arm strength these days, 'Lexie teased, her index fingers really scratching deep and making me practically howl. Tickling is such a love-hate thing for me, and when it's my younger sister, it's definitely hate. It's always so surreal being tickled, when it becomes a bit of a routine, that slightly dissociation you feel from yourself as you almost see your body laughing, that loss of control as your mouth starts, without prompting, begging for mercy, as though your body itself is independent of your mind, desperate to escape.
"Still ticklish here?'Lexie asked, tickling my ribs and sides, making me cackle.

'Want to make her say or confess anything?'Leo asked her, presumably with a big grin on his face. I'm fairly sure I could feel him getting an erection behind/beneath me, but I was laughing too hard to really tell.

"Hmm, not sure,'she said, fingers digging into my ribs and making me wish I could curl into a ball.

"Maybe make her say she submits,'he suggested. This was something he liked to make me say himself.
"Screw you both,' I said through laughter, body aching as I continued to try and pull my arms down.

'Well, do you submit?'Lexie asked, grinning. Her hands went back to my armpits, sending renewed laughter into me. I was a little tempted to hold out, but there was no way out. Part of me was worried I'd pee.

'Fine, I submit,'I said reluctantly.

Lexie stopped, although gave my belly a few pokes as Leo released my wrists. I turned to punch him on the arm, not too hard, but also not too lightly. "I hate both of you,'I said.
"Careful what you say,'Leo replied, and I returned my best death glare to him.

Later, when Leo and I were alone and lying on my childhood bed, I told him he was a traitor and broke his promise.

"I promised not to tickle you in front of your family,'he said. "How did I break that?â€
He got another light punch and glare for that, which quickly turned into a reluctant smile as his fingers lightly traced the skin around my belly button. I slapped his hand away, and lightly bit his arm (my love language).

That's the end of my recent tickling there. First general experience in months, and kinda sucked for me, but maybe you guys will appreciate it. The subject wasn't brought up again, and my sister and I haven't provoked each other with tickling since, perhaps out of the sense of mutually assured destruction. Or she just doesn't think about it as she's not a weirdo in the same way I am. Oh well. Hope you all had good Christmasses!

Last edited:
Great story, Christmas tickles are always nice to hear about! Your dynamic with your sister was fun to read about. If you have any other stories about the two of you tickling each other, please share!

I would love to hear about general belly/navel experiences you've had, be it lee, lee or witnessing it. Flat toned bellies are especially tickle fodder

Great story, Christmas tickles are always nice to hear about! Your dynamic with your sister was fun to read about. If you have any other stories about the two of you tickling each other, please share!

thanks! most were when we were younger/under 18 so won't post those, but there's a few later bits and pieces I might write up some time :)

Apparently, gals in the UK tickle each other more than gals in the States. I’ll read tales like yours, and it always has “when I went to uni” and “we went back to mine”. Maybe I was born on the wrong side of the puddle..

Phew, sounds like your feet were saved by the Ugg Boots lol.

Apparently, gals in the UK tickle each other more than gals in the States. I’ll read tales like yours, and it always has “when I went to uni” and “we went back to mine”. Maybe I was born on the wrong side of the puddle..

Not the UK here! And I'm sure that's not the case, siblings must be the same all over lol

Loved the story, Sonja! Do you have any of just your bf and you, when you’re alone? Thanks for posting.

Now that's a boyfriend that knows how to make sure his gf gets exactly what she deserves!

Well written, cute stuff! (y)

Last edited:
I can't believe i didn't see this story, another awesome experience. Sibling ticklings are great! Thanks for shsing another great experience!

I can't believe i didn't see this story, another awesome experience. Sibling ticklings are great! Thanks for shsing another great experience!

Thank you so much for sharing your story. It was great! Very devilish. You kinda got what you deserved. Ha!

Your boyfriend is living his best life. I wish I had a beautiful tickle brat such as yourself.

I wish we could have seen your demise haha.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back