• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Site Demographic

ModestoTklr

I have been off and on the TMF site for over a decade. My screen name has changed often and have moved multiple times during this period. I believe I was first on the site using AOL dialup ISP service (on a black and white laptop).

Anyway, I have noticed a change in the demographic of the site. Originally, it seemed like a niche site. Stories from Max Speere, Mimi the moderator giving everyone in the chatroom a hard time; users getting together to role play, share stories and try to hook up.

Then it expanded, where more video producers became involved in making content and dungeons owners/contractors saw this as a platform for advertising their various wares and services.

Now it has expanded again. As internet speeds increase, and the newer generation utilizes the internet more and more; there seems to be more openness from the newer generation and more trolls. I was paranoid when first using the internet and visiting this site, for fear of being discovered. However, it seems like the newer generation either realize that the likelyhood of being discovered is slim to none, and those discovering are also being discovered themselves (if that made any sense).

The troll thing can be expected. Teens discovering something out of the ordinary and coming up with 'fantastic new' idea of creating a fake user, only to discover that the prank is not only low risk (due to the anonymity of the internet) but also low reward (they might get one or two hits from lonely drunk users).

I don't see these things as 'bad' per say. Just the internet growing up and site demographics growing along with it.

What changes to this site to you see going forward? Do you think there will be more and more regulation governing content and access?

Do you think that those who are not interested in this niche will eventually become bored with trying to troll/scam and move onto greener pastures?

I am actually just bored on a Sunday morning, and came across an ad in the personals (29 year old female tickle virgin dying to be tickle tortured, posted twice because finding a male tickler is 'just so darn hard' {pout})

Also, what ever happened to Mitch? Is he still around writing stories?

I have been off and on the TMF site for over a decade. My screen name has changed often and have moved multiple times during this period. I believe I was first on the site using AOL dialup ISP service (on a black and white laptop).

Anyway, I have noticed a change in the demographic of the site. Originally, it seemed like a niche site. Stories from Max Speere, Mimi the moderator giving everyone in the chatroom a hard time; users getting together to role play, share stories and try to hook up.

Then it expanded, where more video producers became involved in making content and dungeons owners/contractors saw this as a platform for advertising their various wares and services.

Now it has expanded again. As internet speeds increase, and the newer generation utilizes the internet more and more; there seems to be more openness from the newer generation and more trolls. I was paranoid when first using the internet and visiting this site, for fear of being discovered. However, it seems like the newer generation either realize that the likelyhood of being discovered is slim to none, and those discovering are also being discovered themselves (if that made any sense).

The troll thing can be expected. Teens discovering something out of the ordinary and coming up with 'fantastic new' idea of creating a fake user, only to discover that the prank is not only low risk (due to the anonymity of the internet) but also low reward (they might get one or two hits from lonely drunk users).

I don't see these things as 'bad' per say. Just the internet growing up and site demographics growing along with it.

What changes to this site to you see going forward? Do you think there will be more and more regulation governing content and access?

Do you think that those who are not interested in this niche will eventually become bored with trying to troll/scam and move onto greener pastures?

I am actually just bored on a Sunday morning, and came across an ad in the personals (29 year old female tickle virgin dying to be tickle tortured, posted twice because finding a male tickler is 'just so darn hard' {pout})

I think you should invent a time machine and go back to 2003 where a thread like this would still be relevant.

This forum is filled to the shit with sock puppet accounts from "old" users starting threads about how they haven't been here for a while/don't know what's goin' on lately/just flew in frum las vegas and boy are my arms tired.... yet STILL seem to have an opinion on what is going on around here (burying your personal issues in a long post strategically does not help) as of late.

Coincidence is coincidence, but not when sock accounts keep posting the same formula and claiming different because they changed the same old argument to the other same old argument with the same results because they decided that if they post recently, under a new identity, it throws everybody off.

Also, what ever happened to Mitch? Is he still around writing stories?

Actually, he died from a heart attack three years ago.

Thanks for opening old wounds, asshole.

The community still hasn't gotten over the sudden loss of our own yet.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back