• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sitting up or lying down?

Bent over? That an option?
I think sitting. I can see what’s going on better. And who is doing it has easier access to more spots.

face down spread eagle, preferably- i prefer to bury my face in something lol and it gives access to 90% of my spots

Lying down, soles facing up. The thought of a woman lying on top of me tickling my pits or hips without me seeing her or where she'll strike next gets me excited.

Lying down, totally stretched out. It leaves absolutely all my worst spots totally open. Pits, palms, bellybutton, private area, and feet.

I've been tickled while a woman lay on top of me. Our bodies touching like that while enduring tickle torture, my excitement was in absolute overdrive.

when they are fully stretched out AND arched to stretch out their torso even more and their whole entire tummy fully bared from top to bottom including the entirety of their lower tummy and hip bones region exposed

Definitely lying down, bound and naked, spread eagled and face up. A totally vulnerable position. I prefer this for myself as a lee, as well as the other person if I'm the ler. I also like the lee to be face down, but not spread eagled. That's because I really want to tickle someone's butt, but I never did that, not yet anyway. And that's also a good position to tickle someone's feet.

It depends on the location and the scenario. I am into under the table tickling for example, so obviously sitting when I am tickling or having feet tickled at say a restaurant or something. If the tickling takes place on the couch or something, propped up sitting back while feet and other spots are tickled.

In bed, lying down, on stomach or back. Doesn't matter

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back