• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Skincare science for more ticklish feet?

Kunzite

TMF Master
Even back in the earliest days of the tickling community, the question has always been asked: is there a way to make feet more ticklish? Obviously pedicures help by exfoliating and moisturizing, but trends in facial skincare have advanced a lot in the last few years. As I've been learning recently, our ability to keep facial skin looking youthful has never been better, so I was wondering: what about feet? I could think of a few trends in facial skincare, wondering: has this ever been applied to feet to increase sensitivity?

- Retinoids (a form of Vitamin A) have been proven to encourage cellular turnover, keeping skin young and supple by stimulating collagen production.
- Alpha- and Beta-Hydroxy Acids perform chemical exfoliation, shedding old skin cells and stimulating the growth of new ones.
- Vitamin C serums are a powerful antioxidant that promote collagen production and brighten skin.

These are just a few I know about. I wonder if the tickling community shouldn't try to produce some scientific results? Has anyone tried application of the serums above directly to the soles over, say, 30 days, to see if they increase ticklishness? You could apply the serums to only one sole and produce a side-by-side comparison, or apply them to both and rely on carefully-recorded results! I'd be interested to know if experiments like this have been tried before.

I've found that rubbing grapeseed oil on the soles of my feet and leaving it on overnight greatly increases sensitivity.

I developed a routine of massaging my wife’s feet with raw Shea butter for about 10 minutes and throwing a pair of thick fuzzy socks on her for an extended period. Definitely seemed to make it more reactive.

Another technique I’ve seen discussed is having the Lee where a pair of nylon stockings and put a blow dryer to them. I assume the warmth activates the nerves, leading to more sensitivity.

My birthday is coming up so I intend on combining both methods. I’ll report the results once I complete the findings! :)

Could facial skincare products be used on feet to see if it works? Just a thought.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back