• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slacking off at the office (Latex sleepsack BDSM)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and access a total of 10 angles of this scene: https://www.patreon.com/posts/slacking-off-at-98403854

"Two matters I wanted to discuss with you:

Firstly, from the management's perspective, we are aware that employees have been requesting something like a pool table or a ping pong table in the break room. However, on one hand, the physical constraints of the room make this somewhat unfeasible, and on the other hand, we fear that, in general, it would significantly lower the staff's productivity.

The second issue I wanted to address with you personally is that we have detected continuous activity from your profile, around the clock, for the past four consecutive days. This suggests to me that either you are the most dedicated worker in this company, or you have installed some kind of bot on your computer to appear as though you are working, and you haven't even had the prudence to deactivate it outside of your working hours... I think I'm going to lean towards the second option... Don't worry, we're not going to fire you, at least for now; we've just only decided to penalize you with additional tasks... which we believe will definitively resolve both issues. 😈"

Attachments

• Slacking off at the office.png
    Slacking off at the office.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 156
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back