• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slave4Barefeet

Slave4Barefeet

Hi,
Well let's see I'm a 48yrs old, but if you asked any of my friends they'll tell you I'll never act it.
I'm retired have been for little under 15yrs have this disability called A.D.D.
Plus I also have a sever learning disability.

My original screen name here years ago used to be ElvisJessie, so I guess I'm what you could call an original member from the begining.

I do work a little bit with my dad at his machine shop he sets up the machines shows me what to do then how to run them and I Rock N Roll running them depending on what it is.

I know how to run his drill press Milling machine and lathe.

Other than that I'm still struggling to be a writer. I write tickle stories too.
Funny thing about it though is I really love recieving possitive feedback or negative feedback.
Unlike before where all I recieved were plenty of views but zero responces on what anyone thought of my stuff. Hey truth is I know I'm not the best writer here, but hey I always give koodose to those who can write.

Still haven't found my tickle partner out there yet....But like Rock N Roll Music I'll always keep groovin hoping one day to find her.

Growing up I had epilepsy together with my learning disability talk about a hard combination huh. Lets see I muddled through Special Education as best I could being called a retard most of my childhood in elementry school, then having the nickname of Spaz in high school replaced upon me really boosted that old confindence enough for me to drop out of school in the 10th grade.

For most of my life growing up I bounced from one job to the next like a yo-yo. Anyway that's pretty much it for me a happy go lucky guy looking for an extreamly ticklish lady now.
Slave4Barefeet
P.S. Please excuse my spelling errors Thanks again

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back