• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sleepy feet, great entertainment part 2

whiteytickler

There was a time during the summers when me and my family went up north to my uncles cabin for either a graduation in the family, my grandfathers birthday (75 this august), or to have a good time. it was a time of celebration, food, and laughter and when the night winded down, all of us cousins crashed together either in the basement, or the living room. it was in the living room one time, i couldnt sleep because it was too hot outside, so i looked for something to do. one of my cousins, whom i had graduated with, was sleeping next to me with a thin blanket, so i uncovered it a little bit to reveal her slightly large bare feet. i got up and went to the bathroom to get one of those thin eye shadow brushes and went back to the floor. i started to stroke the brush up and down her long soles paying good attention to the crease in the middle and the creamy white arches watching her wiggle in her sleep. every time she brought her feet back to the normal position, i would start up again going back and forth until i decided to go for the toes. i lightly tickled the pads of the toes causing them to wiggle and after stroking the pads and stems slowly 5 or 6 times, i brushed between the toes trying to get that soft, delicate, webbing as best as i could at an angle. after torturing the toes for a good 15 minutes it was easier to fall back asleep. until next time!

whitey

After tickling someone I guess sleeping is easyier XD

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back