• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sneak attack at the beach (m/f feet)

Synful Pryde

TMF Expert
This weekend I was visiting a friend -- a very spunky girl in her mid-20s who lives a few hours away in Miyazaki -- and I was determined from the start to sneak in some tickling while I was there!

Yesterday we spent all morning and afternoon at the beach while another friend went scuba diving nearby. After some swimming and shell collecting, my friend told me she wanted to work on her tan, so I could go chill in the water while she was lounging on her beach towel. And I did so... while formulating a plan, of course!

On one hand, I didn't want to strike right away -- I wanted her to relax, to be lulled into a false sense of security, so the attack would be that much more devastating! On the other hand, I knew that the dive boat would be coming back soon, and that would mark the end of our day at the beach.

I swam about for a while as my friend lied face-down, tanning her back. When she flipped over onto her back and put a folded-up t-shirt over her eyes, I felt it was now or never.

Coming out of the water as stealthily as possible, I approached my prone friend and turned, kneeling by her ankles with my back to her. I'd tickled her once or twice before, so I knew that her feet were her weak point -- so I quickly clamped one hand around her right ankle and went straight for the center of her sole.

For about two seconds, she seemed very disoriented (the "let her nap" strategy bearing fruit). Then she went ballistic! Laughing hysterically and begging me to stop, she struggled weakly to get away... but she's the kind of person who becomes very passive when tickled, so I already had her completely at my mercy. I think the damp, coarse sand on her feet and my fingers added to the tickling sensation, and when I started tickling between her toes, she began screaming that she was going to die from it!

I wanted to keep tickling her for ages but didn't want to make her embarrassed/angry, so I let up after a short while and so she could compose herself. It was a brief tickle but will become a fond memory :) And I look forward to the next time we go to the beach!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back