• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Snitches Get Stitches (FFFF/FFF)

HolyLord

If someone was to ask Annie Willows whether she was happy and whether she thought her life had turned quite as she’d expected she would’ve said a certain yes. She was 37 years old, had a loving husband and the precious daughter of 18 years, Sandra.
Annie was quite a high-ranked manager in a big corporation, she loved her job, her colleagues, she was loved and absolutely happy. That was before.
That day Sandra returned from school in a very depressed mood. She didn’t want to talk to anyone and tried to block everyone just by sitting in her room with the door closed.
Annie always had a close relationship with her daughter, they never hid anything from one another so that situation was strange as Sandra always told her about any problems she had.
Annie gave her some time but then decided to figure everything out. And she did. It turned out that for the last week Sandra was severely bullied by the cheerleader squad in her school and especially by the queen bee, Stacy May.
Sandra tried to get into the cheerleaders squad herself, she was fit and pretty and very outgoing. Why didn’t she get in was unclear, maybe Stacy May just saw her as a rival, maybe she was afraid to lose her influence or something else.
From that day poor Sandra was being constantly bullied by the squad, was bullied in the most sophisticated and cruel ways. They would steal and hide her things, spit in her food, stain her clothes, pinch her. And the most horrific of all, they would tickle her. Maybe Annie wouldn’t have paid as much attention to this last fact if she hadn’t know how ticklish her daughter was.
Sandra was absurdly ticklish and she seemed to become more and more ticklish with each year. When she was small they used to have playful tickle fights and Sandra loved it but as she was getting older her ticklishness reached some incredible levels. So Annie understood the problem. She learned that the girls had been chasing Sandra all week, finally cornering her in the cloakroom or in the ladies room and tickling her senseless until she cried, begged and once even wet her pants. So this was serious.
Annie knew that Sandra’s sensitivity was for sure hereditary. Annie herself was feverishly ticklish and now at the age of 37 she considered herself to be the most ticklish human being ever. She never let her husband tickle her during their intimate games. At first he didn’t understood it and even reacted strangely but finally he put up with it.
Annie was furious that someone did something like this to her only daughter. So she was adamant to go and to talk to Sandra’s teacher, Mrs. Kane. And she wanted to take Sandra with her.
Sandra didn’t like the idea at first, she didn’t want to pass for the snitch in school but finally she gave up. She knew she couldn’t persuade her mother and she was truly tired of being bullied. So they decided on it.

There was only one problem though. Rebecca Kane hated and despised Annie Willows. They used to be classmates and their mutual feelings for each other generated many years ago when they were both in school. And now Becca was a teacher while Annie was a big cheese of some corporation. Their ways had separated long ago and they didn’t know they they would meet soon and under some quite unpleasant consequences.

Annie was quite striking herself. At the age of 37 she was still quite young and looked even younger, it was hard to give her more than 28 years old. She had long brown hair, green eyes and a sporty figure she was working on thrice a week in the gym. Her daughter had the same eyes and stature but she had blonde hair, quite short. They used to be longer but Sandra once said she got tired of them. And now she was looking pretty as ever with her new haircut.

“Mrs Kane”, Annie said coldly when she entered the classroom. “I would like to discuss some things that happened over the last few days.”
Rebecca looked at her unpleasantly.
“I never thought such things were possible in the school like this”, Annie continued. “I guess you’re aware is some cases of severe bullying here?”
“I never heard of it, Mrs Willows”, Rebecca responded. “There are many girls, it’s the school of life, why don’t we leave them to figure all out themselves?”
“No!” Annie barked. “I demand some disciplinary action considering these cheerleader girls! My daughter is suffering here!”
“Oh. Okay, Mrs Willows. I truly am sorry, Sandra. It won’t happen again. Now wait please until I get some papers.”

“What is it Mrs Kane?” Stacy May asked. “Can we do it?”
“Sure”, Rebecca said with a smile. “They’re both there. I’ll cover for you afterwards. Do it”.

Annie and Sandra had been sitting in the classroom for ten minutes when the door finally opened.
“Oh finally”, Annie said with irritation in her voice and stood up.
It wasn’t Rebecca Kane. The bunch of girls entered the room and closed the door behind them. Sandra turned pale. Five, seven… Nine girls from the cheerleaders squad and smirking Stacy May.
“Hey, little snitch”, she said in a singy voice. “You know what they say? Snitches get stitches!”
All the girls started giggling.
“You must be Stacy May”, Annie said. “Okay, so listen here, you little brat. You won’t lay a finger on my daughter anymore. Is that clear?”
“Oh I’m sorryyyy… but that’s what we’re actually going to do. And not only on your daughter. Girls?”
“Stay back!” Annie roared.
The struggling was quite short, ten strong girls easily overpowered Annie and Sandra and now Sandra was lying on her back on the floor with four girls holding her arms and legs and Annie was still squirming trying to overpower the rest of the girls who were trying to put her to the ground.
“Okay, momma bear is strong”, Stacy said. “What if I do this?”
Suddenly she plunged her fingers into Annie’s delicate ribs.
Annie sighed and immediately burst into helpless laughter.
“Of course”, Stacy smiled.
Finally the girls managed to completely overpower Annie. She was standing, two girls were holding her arms and other two her legs.
“Nice outfit”, Stacy smirked looking at Annie’s top leaving her sides and armpits completely open. “Makes you look very young and pretty. You don’t mind if a tickle your armpits juuuust a bit?”
“NOT THAT!” Annie shouted but it was late.
Stacy started to scribble her vulnerable armpits with both hands. Annie went absolutely ballistic.
“NOAHAHAHAHAHHAHSHSHAHAHHA! PLEAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA!”
“Laugh for me, Mommy”, Stacy May ordered. “Laugh and scream for me!”
This was just cruel. Annie had never been tickled like this in her life. Stacy’s fingers were meticulously exploring every inch of Annie’s ultra sensitive soft armpits. Annie was crying with laughter and Stacy had no thoughts of stopping any time soon. She was tickling and tickling driving the poor woman to the edge of madness.
“Okay”, Stacy said. “Maybe somewhere else?” And she started scribbling her fingers all over Annie’s upper body, from her armpits to her sides.
Annie was shrieking on top of her lungs. Sandra was looking at the scene with pure horror, tears streaming down her face.
“Hey Stace”, one of the girls holding Sandra called. “Can we punish the snitch?”
“Yea, sure Kate. You know where she’s the most ticklish. Do it! Show the little snitch why she never should’ve done anything against us!”
Sandra’s face went white when the girls started removing her sneakers.
“No!” She cried. “NO PLEASE!”
It was in vain, in a second girls took of her sneaked and started stripping her off her blue socks.
“LEAHAHAHAHAHAHVE MYAHAHAHAHHA DAHAHAHAUAHAHATER ALOAHAHAHANE YOUAHAHAHAHA BRAHAHAHAHTS!” Annie tried screaming. Stacy’s fingers kept on tickling her vulnerable armpits and Annie thought she may really go insane.
Suddenly Sandra’s bloodcurdling shrines joined her mother’s.
“Wow!” Kate exclaimed. “I just did this!” And she again raked her nails all over Sandra’s bare sole.
Sandra had beautiful feet, they were size 7, very soft and tender. Her nails were painted bright red. And they were ticklish. Sandra was ticklish just about everywhere but her feet were the worst. She never even went for pedicures and always was taking care of her feet herself because she never could handle the scrubbing of her soles. Now she didn’t have a choice.
Six hands, thirty fingers suddenly touched her soles and started scribbling everywhere. Sandra made a squealing sound and burst into unrestrained wild laughter.
“AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA PLEAHAHAHAHAHHSE!” She was roaring.
Girls were very eager that no point on Sandra’s feet was left unnoticed. They were tickling her soles, her heels and her toes, her arches and her insteps. Poor girl was going mad and hoarse from all the laughing.
Annie was losing her mind. Stacy got bored with tickling her armpits.
“Hey girls, stop! Stop!” Everyone ceased their torture. Annie and Sandra were both gasping for air, Annie was hanging in girls arms lifelessly, letting them hold her.
“Let’s have a bit of democracy here”, Stacy happily exclaimed. “Where should we tickle snitch’s mommy next?”
Cheerleaders started chanting in the unison.
“Tickle her feet! Tickle her feet! Tickle her feet!”
“Good idea”, Stacy smiled.
Suddenly Annie shook both girls off her and made a rush to the door. Of course she was caught immediately and laid on the floor.
“Oh my, you were really going to leave your poor child here?” Stacy asked. “Really? Okay girls, I think she deserves some real punishment for this. And I mean it”, she said menacingly.
“No mom!” Sandra screamed but this scream quickly turned into another fir of wild laughter as two girls started tickling her soles again.
“Okay what do we have here?” Stacy said unlacing Annie’s sneakers. She slowly took off her white socks.
Annie’s feet were slightly bigger than her daughter’s, they were size 8. And they were so pretty. Stacy had a slight foot fetish that she was a bit ashamed of but now she could help staring at Annie’s feet. Her nails were unpainted, here toes were ideally symmetrical and her heels were perfectly pink.
“Okay girls. Let’s make this a family thing!”
And the family thing started. All the girls started ferociously tickling both Annie’s and Sandra’s soles.
Sandra was screaming and bucking, her feet wildly flailing from side to side. Two cheerleaders were holding her by the toes with one hand while tickling her under them with another.
Annie was squealing with laughter like she’d never done before. She never thought her feet to be so crazily ticklish. Every touch on her soft soles just sent an electric waves through her body. Poor woman couldn’t bear it absolutely, she could just laugh her head off not being able to think about anything.
“Hey Kate, you have a brush? And maybe some cream or something?” Stacy asked.
“Sure”, Kate said and gave her a large brush and a bottle of sunblock.
“Get ready, snitch”, Stacy whispered into Sandra’s ear. “No one is able to handle that!”
Sandra silently whimpered.
Stacy smeared Sandra’s and Annie’s soles with the cream. She took a brush in her hand.
Mother and daughter couldn’t do anything. They just looked at each other in despair and prepared for the inevitable.
“Ladies”, Sandra said with a maniacal intonation. “Bye bye.”
And she started scribbling Sandra’s sole with a brush while raking her fingers on Annie’s foot.
Mother and daughter shrieked once again. It was like a bomb went off.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHA! NOAHAAHAHAHHA OKEAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” Sandra cried.
“LET EMEHAHHAHHAHAHAHA GOAHAHAHAHHHAH!” Annie was screaming.
“Who’s more ticklish, what do you think?” Kate asked with some scientific interest.
“Well, I’d bet on Mommy”, Stacy happily said. “But why don’t we take off snitch’s jacket and tickle her armpits? We do know she’s ticklish there too!”
It was said and done in a minute and two girls plunged their fingers into Sandra’s armpits.
Sandra went over the roof. Feet tickling was horrible for her and maybe is they were simply tickling her armpits she would’ve handled it. But feet and armpits at once… Never.

Suddenly the door opened.
“Having fun, ladies?” Mrs. Kane asked. “I think it’s time to stop or else we get busted. Now let’s talk to our girls about some delicate moments involving disclosure of what they went through today”.
“You know, Mrs Kane”, Stacy May said slowly. “You’re just in time. I had a time to think and I guess we kinda don’t need you to cover for us. You remember my Dad pays for almost everything in this school? I don’t think I’ll get in any trouble.”
“What do you mean?” Rebecca Kane asked slowly realizing something.
“I mean I’m interested in something. Are you ticklish, Mrs Kane?”
In five minutes it was done. Rebecca was lying on the floor tied with cheerleaders belts. Her high heels were standing behind her and her size 9 nyloned feet were on the display.
“You know, I read that nylons make your feet much more ticklish”, Stacy said. “These two don’t have them so I just can’t resist to try…”

Rebecca Kane was losing her mind. She never even thought about tickling and being tickled, she considered herself too serious and adult for that! And still this one finger that was drawing figures on her nyloned sole was unbearable. She was squirming and finally she started giggling.
“Mmmhmhmhmhm….MMHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA!” She burst into hysterical laughter.
“Look at how big her feet are!” Kate said enthusiast.
“Yes…more for us to tickle!” Stacy laughed. “Come on!”
And they immediately sent Mrs Kane into the ticklish hell. They were tickling her everywhere, her feet, her deadly (as it turned out) ticklish knees, her armpits and belly.
“It’s even more fun than tickling the snitch!” Kate exclaimed.
“By the way, why don’t we make it a triple showtime?” Stacy asked and looked at Annie and Sandra, both panting heavily and not able to say a single word. “Okay, where do we tickle the snitch?”
“FEET!” Cheerleaders roared.
“And where do we tickle the mommy?”
“ARMPITS!”
“And where do we tickle the teacher?”
“EVERYWHERE!”
“Let’s have a grand finale, ladies. And then party at my house? Daddy promised to bring me something!”

Three girls had been tortured far beyond their limits. Stacy May’s cruelty knew no borders.
Most cheerleaders gathered around Mrs Kane who turned out to be so ticklish. Her big soft soles just hypnotized the girls and Stacy May especially. She was tickling the poor woman into hysterics and at some point event started biting her sole, having torn off her nylon. To her amazement, no one even noticed it. Girls were too busy trying to tickle Rebecca into madness.

Annie couldn’t laugh anymore. When one of the girls started scrubbing her feet again with a brush she just felt several tears pouring out of her eyes and made several hoarse sounds. She was on the verge of actual passing out.

The only one who could still gladden the cheerleaders with the wild laughter was Sandra. She still had it in her and when her sides and her feet were being attacked she shrieked and squealed and cried with maddening laughter.

Finally even Stacy May got tired.
“Remember, snitches get stitches! As well as snitch’s mom and teacher!”
Rest of the girls laughed at the phrase.
“Okay girls! Chez moi in an hour!”
And they left.

In ten minutes Annie finally was able to stand up. She frantically put on her shoes and helped Sandra stand. They didn’t say a single word to each other, just smiled weakly and sadly.

And they left the room.

Another one of my stories that I wrote quite some time ago and decided to change it a bit and post! Hope you’ll like it and always eager for feedback! Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Might want to change Sandra’s age (I believe 16 is too young here) but great story nonetheless

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back