• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Snowstorm Potential Friday Night Into Saturday

New total at 230 is supposedly 9 total inches.

Another inch expected as the storm is leaving.

This was most definitely a formidable storm.

This year it took until January 28-29 to have a real snowstorm.

There will be one brutally cold day tomorrow with sunny skies, before the weather warms up.

Did you stock up on groceries before the storm Mitch? Hopefully you were able to avoid the hysteria and people hoarding everything.

Just remember... "Miami Mitch" still has a good ring to it! So does Mitchell Arizona or Tex Mitchell... or Mitch Aces if you move to Las Vegas!

Yes, I have food in the apartment.

Our building's mail did not come today.

I never remember that happening before, unless it did during last Feb's storm or the tropical storm, and I dont remember.

The total on weather .com said that 10 inches has fallen in Queens in the last 24 hours. They said there may be another inch.

This storm equals the total of the December 2020 snowfall.

LOL You really are trying to get me to move out of here.

As I said, maybe someday, but not now

I just read updated totals on NYC station WNBC

Other parts of Queens, that are not that close to here, supposedly have a foot or more of snow, anywhere between 12 and 15 inches.

My guess, even though they stopped the count on the weather tally on the computer since the snow ended, is that we got a foot or more of snow where I am,

I was finally able to get a snow total from around my area for this storm.

According to

WABC TV

The final total for Elmhurst Queens, which is the next town from me, was close to 13 inches.

Such was a major snow total, but still not as much as other places around me.

In snow total amount, this storm was comparable to the December 2020 heavy snow, but not quite as much as the Feb 2021 storm

Today is sunny, and brutally cold.

The weather is gradually supposed to warm up, with only one cold day predicted this week.

No more snow is forecast in the foreseeable future on any of the weather forecasts on either weather.com or any of the NYC TV stations

No JJB Not as cold as there.

The most notable thing about Barrow Alaska , is that the sun rose there this week after being down for two plus months during the: polar night" period which happens every year from mid November to Late Feb.

From May until early August, Barrow has perpetual midnight sun for two plus months.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back