• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So it turns out my girlfriend is ticklish...

FootballGuy

TMF Master
So I'm 40 and she's 28 and we've been together for 2 years now and I swear I did not think she was ticklish AT ALL and trust me, I've tried. Typically, she's the dominant one in the bedroom and she's into T&D, ruined orgasms, teasing the hell out of me and that sort of thing which I'm down for as I know it turns her on (and yes I think it's hot too). She also tickles me of course as it's part of the fun of her teasing me. Just to help paint the picture, she's a 5'9 athletic brunette with some nice assets.

Anyways, one night she's just feeling submissive for whatever reason and is like, you can do whatever you want to me tonight. So I'm like great, the shoe will be on the other foot for once! :devilish:

So she strips down to just her thong and I'm like okay I'm going to tie you face down to the bed. I can tell immediately that she's second guessing her decision! She doesn't like being tied up but hey she said I could choose anything so.... Anyways, I tie her face down on the bed with her arms directly over head and her feet together at the other end. Now all sorts of thoughts are running through my head because I have to make the most of this chance right? So I'm thinking maybe anal but I'm also thinking I just want to fuck her and cum inside her which may sound basic but, remember, she's into T&D and all that, so I don't get to do that too often.

So I kiss my way down her back over her exposed ass and down one of her legs and then her feet come into view and it was at this point that I must've had the most devilish grin on my face because I was like hey why not? I remembered someone on here posting about their bf or gf being crazy ticklish but only while tied up and I just had to try my luck. Now trust me, I've tried tickling her before and nothing. NOTHING. BUT... she was never tied up like this when I tried.

Hoping to have the element of surprise on my side, I just start tickling the soles of her feet HARD and she just totally loses it and bursts out laughing and starts thrashing around the bed. She was like WHAT ARE YOU HAHAHAHA DOING??!! and all I could reply was to say hey you said "anything" and I just kept right on tickling. We've watched plenty of comedies, seen a few stand up routines, and she's heard all my best jokes and I swear, I had never heard her laugh so uncontrollably before. There is definitely something different about forced laughter! Turns out her worst (best) spot is right under the toes. She was begging for me to stop but no way am I stopping. I explored other areas and didn't find anything worth mentioning until I wriggled my fingers into both of her armpits. The great part about this is that she tried to hold it in and fought it hard. But before I started tickling her pits, I had laid my body on top of hers and I've easily got 70 pounds on her so there'd be no thrashing about this time and she had nowhere to go. Man this was great. Eventually, the tickling broke her down and out came the hysterical, uncontrollable laughter again. She was trying to thrash around but could not move at all. I revisited her feet again and she was definitely tiring at this point. She was like OKAY ENOUGH TICKLING! So, naturally, I had to get her pits one more time. I mean, we have a safe word after all and, fun fact, "OKAY ENOUGH TICKLING" is not the safe word.

I have to admit, this was probably the hottest sex I ever had. Watching this gorgeous, dominant woman get hers like this was just so... ah man there are not even words. After I finally had my fill of tickling her, I unloaded into her with the fury of a 1000 cave men and, after I regained consciousness, I rolled off of her and untied her. She could only playfully say I was going to pay for that. It'll probably be a long time before I get a "do whatever I want" night like this again but in the meantime, I'm looking forward to whatever she has in store for me. Good times!

Glad that you had such a great time! :bouncybou
I hope that you enjoy her revenge on you. :devil:

Thanks for sharing, that was a great story.
Looks like there will be much more laughter in your relationship &#55357;&#56835;

Great! I wish you the best as a couple and hope there are lots of tickling sessions and that you get her right!

I hope one day I can have a ticklish girlfriend too...

Awesome experience, FootballGuy! Thanks for sharing. Can’t wait to hear about her revenge on you!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back