• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So my top of feet are more ticklish than my soles

SRV7792

Description describes it. My soles are more ticklish than my toes but the top of my feet are extremely ticklish especially near the toes. The sides if my feet are worse.

Also sometimes I swear having thin socks makes them more ticklish!

People willing to experiment 🙏

Hmmm mine are pretty sensitive on tops as well! &#55357;&#56473;❣️Truthfully for me, it’s always more exciting when a Ler teases both top and bottom and sides and toes hehe &#55357;&#56899; all over so I can’t keep up with where it will happen next :p

My wife and I and one of her girlfriends were having this conversation via a three-way text a year or so ago. Both girls said the tops and sides of their feet are more ticklish because, as her friend put it, “the skin is thinner on the tops. The bottoms have thick skin and callouses.” (I had to look this up word-for-word as I still have the text exchange). ;)

Her girlfriend is extremely attractive and I will add that the tops of her feet are ticklish as are the backs of her hands! Her soles BTW didn’t show a trace of a callous. Baby soft and also ticklish.

Last edited:
The soles of the feet are generally more ticklish than the arches. Typically, if the arches are really ticklish it's because the foot in general is really ticklish. There's been times a woman was ticklish on her soles but barely ticklish on her arches, if at all.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back