• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sole scratching/hairbrushing ever learned by vanillas?

natscott6282

TMF Regular
We are all pretty skilled in tickling compared to the general population. But have you ever heard of or seen anyone who doesn’t have a thing for tickling but who knows about the extra ticklishness of scratching soles with fingernails or brushing soles with hairbrushes?

And how would they have possibly learned these dark arts?

We are all pretty skilled in tickling compared to the general population. But have you ever heard of or seen anyone who doesn’t have a thing for tickling but who knows about the extra ticklishness of scratching soles with fingernails or brushing soles with hairbrushes?

And how would they have possibly learned these dark arts?

Yes, "vanillas" know that fingernails or other implements can feel ticklish on their bodies.
You don't have to have a fetish to have sensuality.

It’s a great question. What goes on in the “vanilla” mind is fascinating to me. Since I don’t meet people with the fetish (except interacting here at the TMF) all of my experiences IRL have been with vanillas.

My wife is vanilla, and when we were dating I recall with fondness her and her girlfriend sitting on the couch. Her friend was sitting with her foot flat on the cushion so that her knee was up, and the ankle on her other leg was crossed over her knee, so that her bare sole was facing my wife at eye level. For whatever reason, my wife had a hairbrush in her hand and as I walked in the room, my wife ran the brush slowly over her friend’s sole, eliciting a yelp and a jump.

My wife had never seen any tickle videos so that was a natural thing.

As my #1 love is f/f, through the years, I’ve witnessed (and encouraged) vanilla on vanilla tickling. As far as fingernails go, more than once I’ve seen a girl scramble her long nails over another’s sole, and the girl getting tickled remarking how much the nails tickle.

so interesting! what about firmly with fingernails tho, you know how we can rake or scratch bare soles to make it extra ticklish. how would a vanilla know that?

One time, at a party, one of my friends grabbed one of my ankles and pulled off my shoe and sock...completely out of nowhere...and started tickling my foot. I still have no idea to this day why she did it haha

One time, at a party, one of my friends grabbed one of my ankles and pulled off my shoe and sock...completely out of nowhere...and started tickling my foot. I still have no idea to this day why she did it haha

I can only imagine your reaction to that.

I've seen my wife tickled on her feet by three different women, all vanillas with long-ish nails that they intentionally used. One of them, my wife's best friend has tickled her multiple times over the years and I've seen her try using her fingertips instead of the nails and then realizing the nails worked better in realtime.

I also witnessed the same friend use a brush that I use to scrub my hands after work to try and get ink runoff from a tattoo off the bottom of my wife's foot. She knew how much it was going to tickle my wife for sure and she kept taunting her by saying "what's wrong Keri?" and "does it tickle?" while she scrubbed. I don't think the idea to use the nail brush would have crossed her mind if Keri wasn't trying to get the ink off, but she saw it in the soap dish and grabbed it.

Vanillas that tickle are fascinating to me for a lot of reasons, technique being one of them. After witnessing a tickling I always wonder what made the person go for it. Sure, a bare foot or exposed belly is always a trigger for me to think about tickling, but I have a fetish. The person who doesn't and sees a bare foot and goes for a tickle--what's going through there mind?

I've seen my wife tickled on her feet by three different women, all vanillas with long-ish nails that they intentionally used. One of them, my wife's best friend has tickled her multiple times over the years and I've seen her try using her fingertips instead of the nails and then realizing the nails worked better in realtime.

I also witnessed the same friend use a brush that I use to scrub my hands after work to try and get ink runoff from a tattoo off the bottom of my wife's foot. She knew how much it was going to tickle my wife for sure and she kept taunting her by saying "what's wrong Keri?" and "does it tickle?" while she scrubbed. I don't think the idea to use the nail brush would have crossed her mind if Keri wasn't trying to get the ink off, but she saw it in the soap dish and grabbed it.

Vanillas that tickle are fascinating to me for a lot of reasons, technique being one of them. After witnessing a tickling I always wonder what made the person go for it. Sure, a bare foot or exposed belly is always a trigger for me to think about tickling, but I have a fetish. The person who doesn't and sees a bare foot and goes for a tickle--what's going through there mind?

Presumably that it is just funny. A lot of vanillas will tickle someone and then laugh about it in good humour. I believe they just see it as playful fun. If I go by Gianna's behaviour she just finds it fun to tickle your wife.

I wouldn't say Vanillas have dark arts that is a bit overdramatic, I just think most vanillas know most people are ticklish and will tickle people for fun, most people know that fingers can tickle someone.

I wrote about a true incident a few years ago between my fiancee and her nephew, he is technically a vanilla. But he would pin her down to tickle her and knew how to scratch her soles with his fingers. Again, I just put this down to a vanilla tickling someone for fun. Whereas when I tickle her it is near enough all the time for way longer than he did.

Presumably that it is just funny. A lot of vanillas will tickle someone and then laugh about it in good humour. I believe they just see it as playful fun.

It's pretty common way to play/flirt among people who don't have a tickle fetish; physical touch + teasing.

Presumably that it is just funny. A lot of vanillas will tickle someone and then laugh about it in good humour. I believe they just see it as playful fun. If I go by Gianna's behaviour she just finds it fun to tickle your wife.

I wouldn't say Vanillas have dark arts that is a bit overdramatic, I just think most vanillas know most people are ticklish and will tickle people for fun, most people know that fingers can tickle someone.

I wrote about a true incident a few years ago between my fiancee and her nephew, he is technically a vanilla. But he would pin her down to tickle her and knew how to scratch her soles with his fingers. Again, I just put this down to a vanilla tickling someone for fun. Whereas when I tickle her it is near enough all the time for way longer than he did.

Yeah, I definitely think fun plays a part in it. It just always strikes me that some people are ticklers. In the case of Gianna, she's as close to a ticklephile as a vanilla can get. She a repeat tickler. And out of the other two women who I've seen tickle Keri, I can say Ive seen one of them tickle other people and as far as her coworker Jenn goes, I cannot imagine that she hasn't tickled people before. She tickled Keri at the Christmas party like it was a natural thing for her to do. And I've seen her sneak a second tickle--albeit it very very quickly--since then.

The technique thing is interesting too, because any time i've seen someone tickle another person, it seems their technique is different. Some people tickle hard, some people tickle lightly, etc. The thing that separates us from vanillas isn't the actual tickling, the technique, or the reason why they do it. It's the arousal that it causes in us.

:idea: If a vanilla using scratching to tickle someone’s soles it must be because they’ve had that method used on them and realise it’s super ticklish!

That means that every vanilla who we tickle using fingernails scratching their soles or a hairbrush will be teaching a vanilla some good tickling skills. they will then pass on this knowledge to friends and family and their own children who will then pass it on to people they use it on:idea::idea:

I've heard of young kids using hairbrushes.

really? how would they of learned about the hairbrushing method?? lol

Do you think tickling (or things that can tickle) is some sort of guarded, secret knowledge, held only by tickle fetishists, and doled to the uninitiated by special permission?

It's a fetish, not the Way of the Mandalore...

Most non-fetishists associate feathers with tickling soles, as it's been portrayed that way in movies, books, tv, and comics for a long, long, time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back