• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Solemaster.Com is back up - Renfaire section open

The Solemaster

Hey fellas,

Finally got the sites back up - sorry for the delay. If any of you with memberships were inconvenienced, just email me and I'll extend your time to make up for it.

For everyone, I have reopened the Renfaire section temporarily at http://www.solemasterfree.com ; I'll probably just start rotating them in and out on a periodic basis. Try to get you some brand new material as well ASAP to make up for the postponement in updates and site outages.

As an aside, I do not know what happened to my Yahoo Club. It really does look like it was deleted without notice - anyone else have a clue? Once again, this has happened right when my site was down for maintainance/relocation, basically when I needed the club to keep people informed.

I will probably have some very choice words to say about Yahoo in an upcoming news section, things which I cannot state here. Anyone want to say something in their defense, or believe that the Yahoo Groups are any better?

In the meantime, I look forward to getting back into the swing of things with some new material coming soon.

Thanks for reading!

-The Solemaster

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back