• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some emails I recieved from some of the girls from Femfeet..

Sandman

TMF Expert
A while back I emailed some of the Femfeet members. Some were nice enough to email back. I am a upperbody tickling fan. Underarms and arms/sides are my fav spots to tickle. So I did not ask them about there feet, but asked if there arms or armpits are ticklish. If so how much. I will post there answers for the ones who did. Hope some of you upperbody fans will enjoy.

Asking Tawni Preston if her whole arm is ticklish? Or just under.

"Just my armpits I'm afraid. Did you see my video? She tickled my armpits a lot! :)
Tawni"

Kristin Lee:

"Hi. Yes and yes to the first question. My forearms are really sensitive
to
tickling. Howd ya know?
In order my 5 spots are ribs, feet, underarms, arms, tummy.
Thanks!
Kristin L."

Alana Martinz: Asking her if her entire arm is ticklish and not just under since we all know she is really ticklish under her arms.. And her top 5 most ticklish spots...

"Yes, a little. Feet, feet, feet, and feet. And feet.
:)"

Tori Spears: Asking if her whole arm or just under is ticklish..

"Not really on my arm, more under. :)"

Nicole Zergova: Asking her top 5 most ticklish spots...

"My underarms are very ticklish but not my arms. My top five are
underarms,
feet, sides, belly, knees.
Chow chow!

Nicole Zergova"

Rachelle Smith:

"Yes my arms are very ticklish
:)
Rachelle"

Hope some of you enjoyed. You can find pics of them on the site.

These are really great finds. I'd also LOVE to hear if
Priscilla James has ticklish armpits :D

Damn!! You are one lucky guy, Sandman! I e-mailed Dina Marie and she still hasn't e-mailed me back! Personally, I'd like to know if Priscilla has a ticklish bellybutton.

if this helps you 2 out, priscilla has very ticklish underarms, but not a very ticklish belly button. i find, for what its worth, that very few women have an incredibly ticklish belly button. some may disagree, but from my "travels" i've yet to find and extremely ticklish belly button.

I have to respectfully disagree with y'all, but then again, the belly is my favorite place to tickle. Ticklers certainly do have their biases. I have tickled several women who had unbearably ticklish bellies and this was their most sensitive region.

CitY of MicA said:
I have to respectfully disagree with y'all, I have tickled several women who had unbearably ticklish bellies and this was their most sensitive region.
make sure we are discussing the same area. i was speaking of "belly buttons" not "bellies." i have found that very few women (none so far) go into hysterics when i put my finger or a feather or any device inside their belly button. thats my own experince. i'm sure others might differ. now the belly area is a different story.

agreed (my mistake)

Your were talking in specifics, and I somehow was not, choosing instead to go off on a tangent :rolleyes: . I, too, have never come across a girl with a hyper-ticklish belly-button. I guess there's always tomorrow :) . Sorry for my pseudo-explosion (that's as riled-up as I get). My hats off to you and the job you do on the RT videos, TIB!

There was a woman whom I used to spend time with a few years back, who could not stand having a finger put into her bellybutton. Just placing one digit in it would send her into huge laughing/screaming convulsions. She did not like it at all. Bondage was required to have any shot of doing it to her for more then a few seconds.

After a few minutes she would be pretty shot and barely able to breath or thrash anymore, just lay there and weakly shriek and cry. She was very submissive so she did enjoy the entire process of being made so helpless, even if she disliked the specific act that got her to the point.

So they are out there.

Ah memories :)

Myriads

I wrote twice to TC girls. Prisscilla James and Toni Summers. Both had the graciousness to respond to me. I asked Toni if she'd be doing any more stuff after her little furora with PRiss in "Without Consent". Her reply was along the lines of "No chance in hell!" LOL

I asked Prisscilla how in hell she managed to get away without being sued after she non-consensually nailed two girls and refused to let that girl (Jenny) out of the bondage in "Beauty Must Laugh." She wrote back to the effect that everyone managed to see sense in time before anything like that happened. Hats off to them for taking the time eh?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back