• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some embarrassing girl tickle talk today

Toesheldback

TMF Master
This isn’t really a true tickling story (maybe it will become one) but it’s slightly interesting and I dont know where else to post it on here.

My wife is out of town for a week, and we typically text each other rather than talk live. I was at the local watering hole in this small town, and the female bartender bought me a beer. Another female friend was at the bar, and we were talking. I have known her for quite a while but never spent 20 minutes chatting with her.

Anyways, I texted my wife and told her how nice and friendly the two gals had been to me while she was out of town, and my wife texted back “you can get them to tickle each other while you watch”. This was totally out of the blue and caught me by surprise. I texted back, “I don’t know them as well as you do!”, which is true. I didn’t even think things were gonna go down like they did.

A couple minutes later, both ladies start chuckling, first one, then the other. Then they both looked at me, smiling. The patron (who is very attractive) said to the bartender, “Did Barbie (my wife) just text you?” The bartender laughed, and said “About tickling each other for Jack? Yeah!”

There were other people at the bar, and I wanted to crawl into a hole. Like I said, it’s a small town, and everyone knows everyone else’s business. The girls sensed my discomfort and talked about where they’d tickle each other and where they were ticklish just to mess with me. The guys there (these two were the only females there) laughed. I’m sure I was three shades of red.

I tried to play it off like I have before, that it’s “normal” for guys to want to watch girls at a slumber party strip down to their underwear and have tickle fights. I got some guys heads nodding, so I think I escaped be branded for having a tickle fetish.

I’m sure this will come up again when my wife returns and talks to these girls. Ugh.

Very interesting incident. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

very cool!
Did they tell you, where they are most ticklish?
If so, can you please tell it to us?

I do believe a 3way tickle battle royal will be in order, when your wife gets back.

You have an awesome wife for her to do that. But can you image what it's going to be like when she gets home now?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back