• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some [Possible] Bad News for Me

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I am posting this to let you all know that as of tomorrow I might not post for a while. I've been having trouble with my right arm and hand. I am going to the doctor tomorrow to see whats wrong.

I first thought it was just a sprain, but I have wore a brace for over a week now, and at times it just seems to be getting worse.

At random times, my thumb on my right hand goes completely numb. I just hope they don't have to do surgery. I hope, if anything, they put me in a cast.

I don't know what we [my parents and I] are going to do if I get down. My mom or my dad can't lift much, so I handle all the heavy stuff [like busting fire wood, hauling fire wood to the house, carrying the heavy bags of food stuffs, ETC]

I will try to post again after I get back from doc to let you know what's happening

Last edited:
Thanks, SS10.

Yeah. I don't even know how it happened, just woke up one morning about two weeks ago, and noticed I couldn't put any [or much] weight on my arm without in hurting.

I'm sorry about your injury, tickle gamer.

I hope you feel better very soon.

Very sorry to hear about your injury, tickle gamer. I hope that you don't wind up needing surgery.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back