• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something different near DFW

Tickled.tx

I'm 22, male, and all I really see around here are people wanting to hook up and play for a day or night and then just be done with it. Are there really any girls out on here that are looking for more than that? Like an actual friendship besides all of the tickling and fetish. I'm looking for someone I can have a conversation with, get to know, and have a few play dates much farther down the line. I feel like all the girls think that is guys are just here for one or two simple things. If there is any girl out there that would actually like to be friends outside of the tickling realm, please feel free to pm me or comment a response.
I'm down to be friends with any guys out there too. I'm not homosexual, but I am not going to judge if you are or aren't, strictly friends, and please respect my heterosexuality.

Hopefully I hear back from a few people. I feel like the tickling community really misses Texas and as the second biggest state, that is a little crazy!

From what I have discovered is since Texas is in the heart of the so-called 'Bible Belt', people tend act more repressed and restrained, as opposed to the more open and 'liberal' states

From what I have discovered is since Texas is in the heart of the so-called 'Bible Belt', people tend act more repressed and restrained, as opposed to the more open and 'liberal' states

I can sadly attest to this. In Texas and it's Conservative Christian Culture, any women who is kinky or enjoys sex, is viewed upon as a slut or whore

You both have good points. I just don't see how, with the population size that we have, how more people aren't voicing their kinks or fetishes. I think that people are scared to open up to it because of something down the line that has happened. Besides, with the rebelliousness of people today, and their vast ideas of freedoms and nonjudgmental beliefs, the "Bible Belt" seems like it would have a lot of people breaking out of their shells and doing their own thing.

Religious beliefs don't really inhibit people from exploring their fetishes and sexuality, just look at all of these homophobic Republican men that are found in compromising situations with other men. People are capable of compartmentalizing their personalities. I've known devout christians and muslims that will get off from being tickled all over their bodies and not feel any real shame about it. I suppose there is something to the overall culture of the Southern states, though. Until recently, this type of fetish has been pretty underground.

This is quite possibly true. Maybe it just hasn't caught on down in the south like it has elsewhere. You make a good point!

Guess none of you have ever made it out to Sanctuary, The Marble Door, Dominion, or any of the BDSM/kink/leather bars. Texas has a large fetish population, but I've discovered that a large majority have tickling listed as a hard limit. However, I've found a surprising number of folks that have been willing to try it, and enjoyed it, by going out and being social in the scene.

Best advice? Put your game face on and hit up a kinky party or two. Don't be a creeper, and see what happens.

Texas girl here ;) And ALWAYS looking to chat and find new friends. Holla..I'm a PM away!

Well hello AnaKatt, please share a little about yourself. Inquiring minds would love to know.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back