• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Somthing for everyone to think about! (IMPORTANT)

tfandb

I am making a series of videos that I will have on the internet in about 6 months, the theme is almost exactly like the MTV show Jack Ass! I am asking you all to help me think of crazy stunts or anything I could do that would be halerous! No mader how crazy it is please tell me, thanks.

EXAMPLE: One of my friends could be walking across a busy street when he has the right away, as he is crossing i smoke him with my car infront of everyone, and tape there reactions along with his!

tfandb said:
No mader how crazy it is please tell me, thanks.

OK, what you're doing is crazy. I don't like that show, but you can do what you want. HOWEVER, isn't there a disclaimer on Jack Ass telling people not to try those stunts at home? I hope none of you encourage tfandb. Just my opinion. :sowrong:

Sorry tfandb,

But I do agree with Amk. I would seriously rethink your plan if I were you. Remember that if anyone gets hurt due to a stunt you are performing; not only could serious injury result, but you would be held legally responsible and face jail-time!

If you're looking for fame and attention... there are easier ways!

Plus... the TMF doesn't want to lose any valuable members!

I can see people doing some extreme stunts under VERY controlled situations. However, this whole jackass thing is beyond me. I don't know what the attraction is.

However, since you seem set to go that direction...

We recently had a group of highschool and college aged students doing this. They, too put up a site to show off their antics. The result? They're all facing jail time. While they are free to post their antics, what they did IN those stunts broke some laws and endangered lives.

If you are truly set to follow this road, I recommend EXTREME caution. Even the stunt you mentioned could be dangerous. Think about how others in the vacinity will react. Something meant to harm nobody could cause a major accident simply by the reactions of onlookers. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

Ann

PS - I notice that you have a ntice about models for videos in the tickling discussion section. I hope, if this is what you want them for, that you state so clearly.

Hmmm...

There is an easier way to gauge peeps honest reactions rather than resorting to "crazy stunts."

There is a French show up here, not unlike "Candid Camera", where a player will do something in public that is unusal, annoying, and yes, even sometimes shocking...

The people's reactions are priceless, and no one gets hurt.

I daresay that if you try to run over your friend with a vehicle, you actually might do just that. There is a fine line b/w pranks and mayhem, and believe me, no judge in either the US or Canada looks lightly upon public pranks that result in injury.

So, have fun bro, but please make sure that it is done for fun.

Good luck, and Cheers.

P.M.S. Btw, what makes you think you will enjoy the same notoriety now that everyone is aware that "Jackass" exists?

What we do is stickly for fun and so others can see this and have a laff. The example i gave we wouldent actually do in an intersection with heavy traffic, only with lots of pedestian traffic, i should have been more clear my fault. And with the safty issue, two of us are proffesional stunt men we have done things like this in low budget movies and such. At the beginning of Jack Ass they say that no one should try these stunts, that is because 15 year old kids will go out and try some of these things and hurt them selfs, and mtv can get sued. Belive me we have taken all of these matters into consideration. We just want to here your ideas on some crazy stuff we could do! So please dont worry about our safty, we do appreciate it. But we would like your ideas on some thing we could do on our show.
Thanks.

-JoE:)

If you are professional stuntmen doing stunts in a controlled environment then go for it. Just make sure that no bystanders are in a danger of being injured by your stunts.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back