• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SOON OPENING OF THE BIGGEST TICKLE PROJECT EVER!

Really big and good project!!

Hope he will a do a little f/f too to change a little.. because it's a lot of m or mm/f ...

I understand that the Lara Croft vid is at least partially FF/F with Veronique and Ocelia tickling Paige. He only just finished filming it so I don't know when it will be ready.

I understand that the Lara Croft vid is at least partially FF/F with Veronique and Ocelia tickling Paige. He only just finished filming it so I don't know when it will be ready.

Great news:)

How do you know these informations? FT told you?:)

Kinda. He and I do talk a little sometimes. I recently started editing his English language section on Objectifplume to make the prose flow a bit more naturally. Because of this, I get a little more info about what is coming up and which project is next. I think I actually completed my part for the Tomb Raider video before it was even filmed. That's how I know about the superhero theme and other themes that may or may not be in development.

There's also an image of Veronique and Ocelia tickling Paige on FT's instagram: https://www.instagram.com/frenchticklingproductions/

I just hope these clips are selling well. I haven't spoken to him about this but I worry a little that not enough people know about Objectifplume.fr, as the earlier recent comment on this thread shows.

I also hope he does more shooting with Khloe. She's probably one of his best new models, and I hope she sticks around for a while. Lisabeth and Veronique are probably his two biggest models now since he isn't really filming with Anna anymore. Both of them are great but I can't help missing Anna and Marielle.

Anyway, that's all I know at the moment. He'll probably send me another translation piece for me to edit in the next couple of months but I doubt it'll be particularly soon. Naturally, I'll wait for him to announce the next theme on his socials before I bring it up here but I'll let you know, if you like.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back