• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sophie's Kink

Galonax1

Only one person caught my eye as I walked into the bar. Long, blonde hair cascaded down her back. Her full lips wrapped around the rim of her wine glass. A tight red dress hugged her curvy figure, wrapping around her round backside and accentuating her large breasts. She eyed me as I approached the bar to her right. She placed down her empty glass with small hands, donning perfectly manicured long red nails.

“You know, it’s polite to buy a girl a drink when she finishes her previous one,” she pointed out as I ordered a whisky.

“Oh really?” I raised an eyebrow. “I’ll have a large red wine, for the lady, as well then.”

She swivelled in her chair, turning towards me. She clasped her hands between her legs and pushed her shoulders forward, deliberately showing off her generous cleavage. She knew exactly what she was doing, and she was doing it well. Her electric blue eyes roamed up and down my body.

“So, are you here on business” She took a gulp of her new drink.

“I am, sadly I don’t know the area and I’m here alone tonight”

We continued chatting for a few more drinks, flirting back and forth. Inevitably, we headed up to her room. We stepped into the elevator. Her lips locked onto mine. I pushed her against the elevator wall. One of my hands roaming down and grasping her arse. The other gripped her hair lightly. She let out a slight moan. Her own hand found its way to my dick, already hardening.

Ding.

The elevator doors opened on her floor. We made our way to her room, my arm wrapped around her waist as we passed another couple with a smile. As we passed them I snaked my hand down and squeezed her bum. A small whimper escaped her lips as I felt her body tense up at the tease. My hand moved back up to her waist and the couple turned around to see nothing out of the ordinary.

Our lips locked again. Her back against the door as she fumbled with the lock. One of her legs wrapped around my body. Click. The door opened. I lifted her off the ground and carried her in. She straddled me in mid-air. One of my hands held her up by squeezing her round bum, the other began unzipping her dress. She pulled off my jacket and I threw her onto the bed. As she bounced on the mattress her whole body followed the movement. She ripped off her dress as I dropped my trousers. She knelt on the bed, in nothing but a pair of red underwear. Her large breasts out, her nipples rigid and pierced. Her waist tapered in before curving round, shaping her juice bum and hips. She got on all fours and crawled forward. Taking my dick in her mouth.

My eyes rolled back as her tongue teased and played with the underside of my dick. Her full red lips locked around my shaft. Her head bobbed back and forth. Sliding, slurping, slipping across the length of my dick. One of her hands wrapped around my balls, massaging them. My body bucked in ecstasy. Her other hand began travelling up and torso. I let out a light laugh at the sensation.

Her perfectly manicured nails teased my sensitive tummy. A sensation I had never felt before shot through my body. My hips unconsciously pushed my whole body into her motion. I felt her slowly pull me onto the bed, her lips never leaving my dick and her hands never leaving my body. Before I knew it I was strapped to the bed at her mercy. At this point, she moved away from me. She looked down, admiring her handy work.

Then she started. Her hands started in my pits, spidering, teasing. My body squirmed both loving and hating the torture it was being put through. I let out a moaning laugh. As she bent over me her tits and hard nipples kept brushing against my body, tickling in a way I never thought to be possible. It took me a second to understand why, she had attached some feather to her piercings. The swaying of her tits caused the feathers to brush over my body. Her hair tickled too. Long blonde wavy locks brushed across my body. Finding ticklish spots I didn’t know existed.

Her hands then moved down my ribs, her fingers counting each rib. Strumming my ribcage like a guitar, her nails moved with unreal precision. Exploring to find the worst spots and the homing in on them. A laugh escaped her lips, she was clearly enjoying herself. And as she knew, so I was I.

She moved down to my tummy, her mouth wrapping around my dick again. As she did so the feathers on her breasts began to tease the insides of my thighs whilst her hands scribbled across my belly. My hips bucked. My eyes rolled back. My ears rang. My body started to go numb as I came into her mouth. A sensation I had never experienced during sex before washed over my body. She lapped up my cum as the orgasm took over my body.

As the feeling subsided I found myself unbound as the unnamed blonde seductress stood over me, with a cocky smile. Once my senses had returned back to normal I decided to give her a taste of her own medicine.

I flipped her onto the bed. My strong hands pinned down her arms. Her breasts bounced with the motion. The feather shook over her nipples, causing her to laugh. The laughing only made her boobs shake more, causing a chain reaction of giggles. I strapped the restraints around her wrists and ankles while she regained her composure. A wicked grin of fear and excitement spread across her face as she looked up at me.

My fingers began to work her sides as she lay there. Her laughter was music to my ears. Her body shook as she laughed and moaned. Her tits shook from side to side, sending the feathers sprawling and tickling across her whole body. As my hands moved up and down her ribs, I decided to take a page from her book and buried my face in her wet pussy. A gasp escaped her lips as she gyrated her hips.

My tongue teased up and down. Starting on the outside. I teased her before pushing my tongue in. Tasting her sweet warm insides. She let out a loud moan. But my fingers did not relent either, they continued tracing her ribs. Running up and down her sides. Creating that giggle that echoed between each moan. As I heard her begin to reach a climax, I switched my technique. Pulling out my tongue and running it across her clit. Flicking it with the wet soft tip of my tongue. Her back arched. My hands roamed down her body and legs, reaching her feet. They spidered up and down her soles. She gripped the bed sheets with her hands and let out a loud moan that I’m sure her neighbours heard. Her body shook. After a few seconds she fell in a heap on the bed, still tied up. I moved up and lay next to her.

“My name is Sophie,” She panted. “By the way.”

“A pleasure to meet you Sophie, I hope you’re ready for round two.”

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back