• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SoTicklish.com: A tribute to a legendary site.

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
As many people might have noticed, SoTicklish.com is no more, the site having closed down last week, and their C4S store is no longer active either.

I always had a special affection for that website and the videos produced by Marcus. Back in 2011, when I first started purchasing videos from C4S, ‘Stacey’s Feet’ was one of the first clips I purchased. A gorgeous, sexy pair of soles being tickled in a cute & playful way, and all filmed in glorious high-definition as well.

In later years, I purchased many more clips from them, and always enjoyed seeing cute, ticklish girls like Ivy, Lacey, Renee, Brea, and Krystal being tickled in Marcus’s often gentle but always thorough way. Unlike many other producers, it didn’t use tickling as a form of torture or to test how much the ticklees could take. It was always done as a method of eliciting joyful laughter and maybe tapping into ticklish areas that were previously unknown to even the girls themselves!

What I loved about SoTicklish was how natural its clips always felt. The pre and post-tickle interviews allowed us to get to know the ticklees a little better, and whether they were shy, like Lacey, feisty and athletic, like April, or spunky & energetic like Stacey, they always got it good, and in a variety of different ways (face up, face down, and even in the stocks as well). I always dig clips where there is lots of interaction between tickler and ticklee, and Marcus’s clips always ticked that box as well. Lots of fun & playful comments, which made the clips even better.

If Marcus reads this thread, I just want to say thank you for the awesome content you produced over the years. You’ve got a lifelong fan in myself, and I suspect in quite a few other members of the TMF as well.

Christina was my favorite. She had a very ticklish bellybutton, and she said during her post-tickle interview that she didn't know she was ticklish there.

I loved his videos as well. Always felt like laughterisbeautiful had a similar vibe, and enjoyed them for many of the same reasons.

I think many of the "girl next door" clip stores will go out of business due to the new restrictions on model info.

I think many of the "girl next door" clip stores will go out of business due to the new restrictions on model info.

I was thinking about that as well. And those type of stores tend to be some of the best. SoTicklish was good, and also stores like TickleChallenge and TickleTown had plenty of girls next door. Though Tickle Challenge and TickleTown stopped producing long before these new restriction came into affect. Tickle Challenge at least still has their C4S store up. TickleTown closed down entirely. We can only hope that producers can keep going. Right now though Tickled Pink seems to be in full gear with their content, and that store is entirely Girls Next Door.

I'm not familiar with these restrictions and couldn't find any info about them. What has gone into effect that would impact using that type of "girl next door" model?

I'm not familiar with these restrictions and couldn't find any info about them. What has gone into effect that would impact using that type of "girl next door" model?

Clips4Sale has some new policy where you have to provide certain documentation on your models in order to sell clips now. I'm sure Ice Princess (one of the members here) could explain more. It was also discussed in this thread: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?332910-Clips4Sale-new-requirements

Last edited:
Bringing this thread back!

I’m so sad that site has gone. I somehow deleted the folder that had my soticklish clips in. Devastated - they were incredible.

I had

Lacey’s feet
Ivy the squirmy
Rachel’s feet

I also had another of a girl in the stocks - a super close up of her feet, but I can’t remember her name.

Luckily I had a copy of Stacey’s feet compilation - that’s one of my all time favourite so glad I didn’t lose it.

I wish there was a way to get those clips back

This was one of the most underrated companies of all time. Miss his work. Wasn't gratuitous...straight to the point. Also loved the interviews he did.

Wish it would come back. Or at least that style again.

Agree that it was very under appreciated. The content he produced was excellent with the whole girl next door models. It was my preferred style of tickling video you don't get that kind of content anymore.

Totally with you Cave In. Girl Next Door tickling is the best.

TickledPink (Ice Princess) is the best at that kind of content right now, but he's been pretty quiet for the past couple months. I hope he hasn't left because his clips are sooooooo good.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back