• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Southern Area Ticklefest is postponed, PLEASE READ!!

RobAce

Verified
Well all, it was shaping up great except for the last couple of weeks.

Perhaps next time I need to get a few more people involved to help me out. Let me thank those that offered to help that I unfortunately did not seek out enough. That was my fault and I apologize.

The basic problems I ran into for now was that the caterer I had hired upped their prices on me so much the last month that the cost was going through the roof. Also the hotel I booked and blocked off rooms for, basically turned around and gave the block to someone else because they were willing to pay 20.00 bucks extra per room and the manager told me it was a business decision.

I checked out a few other hotels in the area (lots around here) but all of them were too far away from the site, and to arrange transportation for around 70 people (although many were driving I had around 30 or so that were not) was going to be very difficult and time consuming and to a degree expensive. I did not want to up the registration fee after it was set not did I want to eat about 1000 dollars in cost myself to arrange things differently.

So for now it will be postponed. I would however like those that offered to help me out planning this for us to get together and perhaps plan for September. Perhaps this may be a better date for a lot of people and gives me time to really get things down with commitments and such.

Now in regards to paid deposits, I have about 38 paid deposits to refund at this time. I will be doing so starting today. I will be mailing them out about 10 at a time, then doing the same every couple of days. If you have not received your deposit back by 1 August 2008, please PM me. I am mailing all of these so I can keep track of them and know people got them back. When you get them please email me and let me know.

Hopefully all that signed up for this one will be able to make the next one when the date is confirmed. We had 38 guys and 29 women that had wanted to attend and hopefully next time we can equal that number.

Again my apologies for any inconvenience, it is my fault and I am not going to make any excuses. I should have been better keeping up with things and accepted the help of those that offered.

The next time I will.

If you want your deposit held until the next one that we will be planning shortly, you will not have to pay any extra fees even if the registration will be more than 40.00. But that is up to you. I am sending out the first batch tomorrow so let me know when you can.

Again thank you all for your interest, and I promise we will get this thing off the ground and have a great event.

Rob

Although I cannot attend the gathering, since I live in ATL, I may be able to help you with some resources. PM me and let me know if you need assistance.

Robace, now that Psymon and me are back in town, we can get serious about this! Please let us know what we can do to help. We'll make it happen! Feel free to call or email me anytime. :justlips:

Addie

It would require me getting a weekend free from work, but I'd be curious to attend. Keep me posted and I'll see what I can do! I'm in Knoxville, TN, so that's barely 3 1/2 hours from Atlanta area.

I'm interested in attending, this sounds fun :) Is there a ballpark estimate as to when the postponed date may be? Also, is it possible to pay the registration fees upon arrival to the event? Thanks!

I am sorry for not keeping up with this. A lot of things were and have been going on. I was thinking of maybe first having a munch like others are doing before having a huge event with lots of costs involved.

I am thinking perhaps a March munch or sooner. I will be trying to coordinate something in the next week or so.

Thanks for remembering, and I apologize for putting it off.

Life has a way of sneaking up on us and getting us off track and real busy.

Rob

YAY you finally responded :rockon:

I'm not sure what a "munch" is (meeting & lunch?) but I think the initial idea of Ticklefest sounds sweeter (and I don't think I'm alone here lol)! Just up the cost of admission a bit to account for costs and take deposits. I dunno, just a thought? Anyway, I'm glad you brought this back to life, I didn't know what happened with this deal, just happy I didn't miss it!

Well on a personal note, I have some neurological issues that I have been getting treatments on lately. My nerves at times hurt a lot more than I would like and it inhibits me from following through on some things.
Right now my plans are to go to a munch in Charlotte in March, and see some people there as well as getting some more experience in seeing things in action.

Then I plan on hopefully sometime before NEST to hold a munch somewhere in Atlanta, just to get some people together and get again some idea on a larger gathering and to get people to help me out with logistics and such. I have learned that my original idea I was trying to do too much all on my own, and I am looking for people to work with me on getting something going. If we do want to do a Southern Gathering this year, it would certainly be after NEST. After attending that event and seeing more I think I will have a clearer vision on what I would like and then a group of us should talk and then make this a reality.

Thanks for keeping up with this, I will do my best to hopefully have some more concrete ideas and such soon.

Rob

^^ Sounds good man...take your time and do it right, that's the only way to do it. Thanks again for keeping in touch with this section and the gathering in general. I look forward to hearing more after the Charlotte munch :boogie:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back