• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Space Gallery (Black Diamond's Art)

SkypePhoto_20160801_170139.jpgSkypePhoto_20160912_221231.jpgSkypePhoto_20161011_220937.jpg
Jet verses the completely adorable and excitable Sardonyx.
Tickets are available!

Nevermind they just sold out...

(I am dying laughing from how old, the original name contains SKYPE in it!)

1521853639598.JPEG

Captain Bassanite making sure his tiny wife Olivine doesn't cause too much trouble <3

a_lap_tick_by_blackdarkestdiamond_dbpqhmn-fullview.jpg
A wip with my Pearl and Ametrine that was never finished? Mmm maybe I'll give it a reboot <3

Last edited:
cutetodi - JP.jpg
"MY ONLY WEAKNESS!"
Who knew a Peridot wearing a cape with a Master Plan of stealing E-coin and NFTs could be so easily thwarted by ANOTHER gem in a cape!

Well, Jet did and he's ready to deliver justice!
Let's just hope Todi will stop with all this mischief... maybe...

Last edited:
Heli Clothed Words JP.jpg
Heli UnClothed Censored Words JP.jpg
Heli UnClothed JP.jpg
Out in the vastness of space there is a lust filled luxury ship where an exhibition takes place.
Here playful actors and actresses come to showcase their talents and find love or just relax.
The elusive and busy scientist Heliotrope decided to take a vacation to this lovely place and have some fun while maybe showing off a small tad <3

Alright OLD STUFF OVER
Back to my newer stuff <3

Last edited:
Page1.jpg
Project Fuss Page: 1
She's cranky, she's whiney, she is fuss incarnate. Bloodstone can be a little rough around the edges but she's only this way due to the constant headaches that plagues her Gem's Cut. There are only a few remedies for this such as: working yourself to exhaustion, learning new things, or... Jet's more unorthodox method.
This is of course being her favorite, especially if the other two options are just impossible to do at that moment.
Underneath everything she loves her partner and they make a great pair in all aspects of life. <3

Last edited:
Page2.jpgPage2.jpg
Project Fuss Page: 2
Oh Bloodstone, your Mate doesn't care about all those strange beauty standards!
As long as you're yourself he will always think of you as a beautiful stone. <3
If you were wondering she has those cutie powers, you know the ones that can crush a man into a meat puddle with the mind.
Those ones. :)

My mass post is now done and everything is caught up!
I hope to get working on more stuff soon now that I'm able too.
Anyway thanks for looking me over and I'd love to hear feedback. :headpat:

Last edited:
Thank you I'm happy to share and am currently working on page three of my comic <3

Great to see a new artist popping up on these forums! I can very much sympathise with your experience of Deviantart, it's become a rather toxic place as of recent years, and I'm not even mentioning their ever encroaching censorship, I stopped posting there myself years ago. You have a very interesting, very polished drawing style, and the pictures really look great! I love the inclusion of the sketches as well, it's always great to see such behind-the-scenes pieces, and a great insight into the skills of an artist. For some reason, the last few attachments I cannot see, a hiccup in the forum's technical workings, I presume, have you got these stilll up on Deviantart? If so, What is your dA name, I'd be interested to check them out! Anyways, always great to see a (new) fellow tickling fetish artist's work, and welcome to the TMF! :)

Last edited:
Thank you for such a warm welcome and it's nice to meet another Tickle Artist. <3
Oh yeah I'm not very happy with DA and didn't even want to be on the same platform as that disgusting garbage.
Thank you very much for the compliments! I was actually afraid of posting sketches as they aren't complete. Lol
I actually deleted my DA and have been happier ever since.
Also thank you for bringing the broken links to my attention I have I think fixed them all now! <3
Hope to see you around more maybe we could Collab or something on down the road. ;)

Thank you for such a warm welcome and it's nice to meet another Tickle Artist. <3
Oh yeah I'm not very happy with DA and didn't even want to be on the same platform as that disgusting garbage.
Thank you very much for the compliments! I was actually afraid of posting sketches as they aren't complete. Lol
I actually deleted my DA and have been happier ever since.
Also thank you for bringing the broken links to my attention I have I think fixed them all now! <3
Hope to see you around more maybe we could Collab or something on down the road. ;)

Thanks for fixing the broken attachments! :) Some more sketches to look at, I see, which, as I mentioned earlier is always a fascinating insight in the way an artist works. I used to really enjoy collabs and "art trades" (not sure, but I believe that was what they were called) back in the golden days of the tickling art community here. Life tends to throw a spanner in the works every now and then where it comes to my creative output, but I definitely hope to get back into collabs and such when things quiet down a bit for me, so yeah, that would be a fun thing to do :)

Page 4 - Copy.jpg
You can't let bad habits become their kneejerk reactions!

And biting with sharp teeth that can crack sheetrock can NOT be ignored.

But not to worry though it's a guarantee that Jet will go easy on her....

Maybe...

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back