• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spider Gwen: The Tickled + Mind Controlled Slave (FF*/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Spider Gwen: The Tickled + Mind Controlled Slave
By MrObscura101

Earth-65

Spider Woman AKA Gwen Stacey webslinged through the city on her daily patrol, the graceful young woman moving easily around the skyscrapers and sticking to a building when she saw a purse snatcher
“Oh no you don’t!” she said as she webbed the perp up and left him secured to a lamppost before returning it to the grateful owner

As Gwen was about to leap back up she heard a snippet of a conversation from some bystanders
“I swear my wallet had more money in it…”
“And I can’t find my watch… ever since we went to that circus…” a nearby couple said

Gwen had heard rumblings of some kind of goings on at a circus that had set up just outside the city, the police were too stretched to investigate… but Spider Woman could!

“Step right up!” the barkers yelled as Gwen wandered through the crowds and tents to look around. She had decided to go in to the circus wearing her civilian clothes with her costume hidden underneath to avoid suspicion as she checked around but there was nothing out of the ordinary as far as she could tell, until her Spider Sense went off as she walked near the big top
“Guess I’m checking there” she thought

Looking at the posters she saw that a show was about to start so she paid for a ticket an entered

“Greetings ladies and gentlemen!” a woman in a green suit with stars patterned on it and a purple top hat announced “I am Mary Tiboldt, the Ringmistress of this fine circus and welcome all to the greatest show on Earth!”

Gwen kept watching for any signs of trouble as the crowd cheers while a lion tamer, clowns and jugglers all came out and performed for them but nothing registered on her Spider Sense
“And now ladies and gentlemen… allow me to introduce the enthralling, the captivating… Zelda DuBois… better known as Princess Python!” the Ringmistress announced

Everyone cheered as a redhead woman entered the center of the ring, a colossal python gently coiled around her waist and shoulders
“Thank you!” she waved as she began performing acrobatics and more with the huge snake, but Gwen noticed something
“Uh oh Spider Sense tingling!” she thought as she moved out of her seat, using her speed and agility to duck under the stands and changed into her costume and mask ready for action
“Thank you! Now keep watching the fair Princess!” the Ringmistress grinned as she addressed the crowd… before a disc on her hat began to spin

Gwen watched from her hidden vantage point as the crowd cheered… but then went silent
“What?” she thought, then heard a recording of crowd cheers start to play over the PA
“That must be to keep everyone outside from realizing somethings up!” she thought as she watched

“Thank you every, and now why don’t you show your appreciation for our little show by emptying your wallets!” she smirked, Gwen watched as the crowd began doing so without hesitation! A group of clowns then went through the audience to collect the ill-gotten gains
“Ok time to end this!” Gwen thought as she darted out and ran to a support pole to start climbing the trapeze

“Another success for the Circus of Crime!” The Ringmistress grinned as she looked over the bulging sacks of cash “And no-one to stop us!”
“Don’t bet on it!” Gwen called as she swung down on a webline and kicked the Ringmistress over
“SPIDER WOMAN!!!” she shouted
“At your service” Gwen winked as she nimbly swung around
“GET HER!!!”

Gwen watched as the clowns charged at her, hoping to outflank her but she leapt up into the air causing them to smack into each other and collapse in a pile
“DAMN YOU!” the Ringmistress shouted as she grabbed her hat and a small nozzle appeared above the disc as she began blasting a laser at the swinging Spider Woman
“HOLD STILL!!!” she snapped as she tried and failed to hit her

Gwen enjoyed toying with the criminal as she easily outmaneuvered the blasts before swinging back round and kicking her down once more
“Had enough?” she asked confidently as she stood over her but then her Spider Sense tingled

“ARRGH!!!” Gwen cried as suddenly the giant python appeared from behind and constricted around her
“GAH LET GO!!”” she grunted as she shifted about trying to break the grip, but the snake held firm
“That’s it girl... hold her!” Princess Python smirked as she appeared and ordered her pet to keep Gwen secured

Gwen was still trying to break free as the Ringmistress stood back up
“Excellent work Princess!” she said to her colleague before thinking “Now then let’s deal with our interfering guest!” as she activated the hypno disc once more
“HEY SPIDER WOMAN!” she then called

Gwen was so distracted by trying to free herself that she instinctively turned when she heard her name called… and found herself gazing directly at the disc!

“NO!” Gwen thought in shock as she saw the swirling spiral before her, immediately she tried to turn her head, close her eyes, or look away but found it impossible to do so
“Like my hypno hat?” the Ringmistress grinned as Gwen continued struggling to fight the effects
“Oh no dear… no looking away…” Princess Python said calmly as she approached from behind and grabbed the sides of Gwen’s head to force her to look forward

“Excellent work Princess! But that mask is a problem” the Ringmistress grinned
“Then let’s relieve the lovely heroine of it!”
“Nooo…” Gwen grunted, trying her best to fight free as her muscles betrayed her, her body going limp with only the Python keeping her upright
“Ssshh dear, just relax and watch the pretty spirals…” Princess Python whispered seductively into her ear
“Pretty…” Gwen found herself repeating as Princess Python pulled down the hood of Gwen’s outfit then took the edge of her white mask and began lifting it up

“What lovely lips…” she grinned as more and more of Gwen’s face was slowly exposed
“Nooo….” Gwen protested as she tried in vain to fight back as her mask was completely removed
“What lovely hair you have…” Princess Python grinned as she ran her fingers through it
“And lovely eyes to…” the Ringmistress grinned… “So just keep looking my dear…”

With Gwen’s body now useless she tried instead to use her mind to fight off the invasive swirling
“No! Don’t let it control you! Fight back! You’re Spider Woman!” she thought trying to reassure herself, but the swirling pattern was so inviting… it was getting harder and harder not to just keep looking at them
“So pretty…” she heard herself mumble
“No! Damn it fight!!!” her slowly diminishing resistance tried to shout… but her inner voice and will to fight was being overwhelmed with each passing second! All she could focus on where the spirals…
“Are you enjoying the show?” the Ringmistress asked
“Yes… so pretty…”
“And are you tired?”
“Yes… so tired…” Gwen repeated
“Then why don’t you have a little nap…” and she snapped her fingers, Gwen immediately passing out in the python’s coils as the criminals grinned

Soon the crowd were unhypnotized and totally unaware of the preceding events, instead they applauded and cheered then happily left the tent… no one noticing that the blonde girl who had been sitting among them was no longer there…

“A very impressive haul!” the Ringmistress grinned a short while later in a smaller tent as she locked away the stolen money in a safe
“And don’t forget our cute extra bonus!” Princess Python grinned as they looked over to Gwen who was slumped unconscious on a chair
“Indeed, lets wake our little interloper up!” she grinned as she snapped her fingers
“Awaken!” she commanded

Gwen blinked as she came to and groaned
“Wh…what happened?” she said groggily as she came to, then her vision focused and everything came back to her
“You!” she snapped, her mind immediately preparing to fight… but nothing happened! Her body just sat there like a ragdoll! She wasn’t even restrained, her body just refused to move!
“Trying to move? Don’t worry it’s just a little post hypnotic spell to keep you seated” the Ringmistress grinned
“Grrr…” Gwen growled, trying to fight her own body now as her captors began to talk

“Now then my dear how about you tell us how you found out about our little circus and who else knows you’re here?” she asked but Gwen just glared at her
“Tough one huh? Well I know a fun way we can find out without the hypnosis…” Princess Python grinned as her she placed her gargantuan Python on the floor
“Let go…” Gwen growled as the Princess knelt down and began unlacing her teal ballet slippers
“Or what? You’re totally helpless” she grinned as she pried them off and then did the same to Gwen’s white socks leaving her slender size six feet bare
“Now then want to talk?”
“I have nothing to say to you!” Gwen replied angrily
“So tough, even all helpless like this… but we’ll soon fix that!” Princess Python grinned as she snapped her fingers

Gwen watched as the snake moved itself towards her feet which she tried to move without success as her Spider Sense went into overdrive, making her worry what was coming next… but the last thing she expected was for the snake to start tickling her!
“HHAHAHAA NOOOHHOO!!!! GEHHEETT AWAAHHAHAWAAHHYY!!!!” she shrieked as she was caught off guard when the snake’s tongue flicked against her left foot while the tip of its tail moved against her right one

Immediately Gwen tried moving her feet away but the hypno spell continued to render her body unresponsive as the snake continued tickling her
“HAHHAHAA STTAHAHHAPP!!!” she cried
“What an enchanting laugh!” Princess Python noted
“Indeed, and you’ll continue laughing my dear until you answer our questions!” the Ringmistress added
“HHHAAAAAAA NOOHHOOO!!!!! NEEHHVAAHHH!!!!!” Gwen replied defiantly
“Suit yourself…” the Ringmistress then nodded to Princess Python who sat down by Gwen’s right foot

Gwen had to watch helplessly as she took her ankle and placed it in into an armlock before holding her nails inches from her helpless foot
“Sure you don’t want to talk?” she asked with a smirk
“NAHAHHAAHOOHHOOO!!!!!” Gwen cried, trying to shake her head for emphasis then shrieked as she felt the nails rake down her arch, just as the Python started moving its tail against her other arch and flicking its forked tongue in-between her toes

“HHAHAHHAHAA GGEEHHTT AWAAHAHYY!!!!” Gwen demanded but was ignored
“Aw poor Spider Woman, all that strength and agility rendered moot…” the Ringmistress chuckled
“Tell you what, why don’t we start with your name?”
“HHAHAHA NEHHVVAHAHAAA!!!!”
“We’ll see… Princess Python is an expert interrogator!” the Ringmistress grinned

Gwen continued trying to move or kick the ticklers away, but they kept on going for nearly ten minutes without stopping, then the Ringmistress walked behind and joined in by digging her fingers into Gwen’s sides
“HHHAHAHAHAHAH NOOHOHOHOO!!!!!” Gwen cried as she felt the probing digits move against her spandex costume
“Name…” was all the Ringmistress said

“HAHHAHAHAAAAA GWWHHEHEEENNN!!!! GGWWEHHEEENNN OOHHKAAAHHYY???!!” Gwen wailed after twenty minutes of nonstop tickling
“Gwen what?” Princess Python asked without letting up
“HAHAHAA GWWHHEHHEEENN STTAACCHHEHEEYYY!!!!!”

Gwen gasped desperately for air as the tickling at last stopped
“Well Gwen, how about you tell us more about how you ended up here….” The Ringmistress asked, and they immediately resumed tickling her once again
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA HEHEHHEELLLPP!!!!!!” Gwen cried but there was no-one to help her

The sadistic trio tickled Gwen mercilessly without stopping, slowly removing her costume from her body to access more spots until she was left in only her white underwear. Gwen’s underarms, ribs, navel, thighs and feet… all those and more were tickled without mercy as she tried to resist giving in to their questioning

Gwen struggled and fought for as long as possible to stay strong, but eventually she simply couldn’t take it any more
“HHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA PHHHELELEAASSEE!!!!” she wailed after three hours of continuous tickling,
“Yes?” The Ringmistress asked coyly
“HAHHAAAA OOHHKAKAHH!!!!! IIHHHLL TAAHHAHALLKKK!!!!!!” she shouted, praying this nightmare would end
“I knew you would see reason!” Princess Python added as Gwen had now been repositioned to be laying on her back with her legs propped up in the air and resting against a crate, with Ringmistress tickling her left foot by twirling a feather against it as the Python tickled her right foot, using its tongue to flick against her arch and its tail to poke around and in-between her toes. Meanwhile while Princess Python was crouched by Gwen’s head and pinning her outstretched arms beneath her and freely tickling her underarms and sides with her long nails

The trio began asking Gwen question after question about her home life, fellow superheroines and anything else they could think of while continuing to tickle her to ensure she told the truth, any hesitation or if they thought she was lying would only increasing the tickle session until finally after five long, drawn out hours they were they finally satisfied

“Hahhaaa phhhlleeassee nooohhoo moorree… pplhheeasseee….” Gwen sobbed, still unable to move her body as they began discussing what to do with her next
“It would be a shame to get rid of her, she’s very pretty and has unique skills” Princess Python said
“Agreed… in fact I have an idea…” Ringmistress grinned and whispered into her fellow criminal’s ear who grinned wickedly

“Well Gwen I have good news!” the Ringmistress grinned as Princess Python and her pet picked up the ragdoll like heroine and moved her over to a chair
“hhaaa pphlleeaseee…” Gwen tried to say
“We’ve decided to induct you into the circus of crime… permanently”
“No…” Gwen wailed but it was too late as the disc on the Ringmistresses hat began to spin again
“Just keep looking dear… we don’t want you to miss a second…” Princess Python chuckled as she held Gwen’s head and forced her to continue looking forward
“Nnnnoooo….” Gwen cried as her eyes made contact with the hypnotic spirals and she found it impossible to look away as they began to give her new orders…

A few days later a crowd was seated in the big top as the Ringmistress announced the circus’s newest attraction
“Ladies and gentlemen… presenting the amazing, the alluring, the astonishingly beautiful, GHOST SPIDER!”

Everyone cheered as the Ghost Spider sauntered to the center ring… clad in a white harem girl outfit with a teal veil over her lower face and adorned with jewelry. Sensual music began to play, and Gwen started dancing around for the crowd’s cheers, her enticing body and graceful movements from her years of ballet dancing coupled with her lithe body easily captivating the crowd… and distracting them while their pockets were being picked by the circus operatives…

As she danced without hesitation the only thoughts going through Gwen’s mind was a repetition over and over the hypno spell that she had been put under…
“I am no longer a superheroine… I am just a mindless hypno slave…I have no free will of my own…
my mind and body now belong completely to the Circus of Crime and I never wanna leave… By day I will obey their orders and dance around the stage to entertain crowds with my beauty and grace… and by night I will obey their orders and help them by luring my fellow superheroines here… where they will be captured and mesmerized to join me as mindless slaves of the circus forever…”

The End?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back