• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spy Business Part 2: Caught in a Fox Trap (Desperate F/F Tickling)

LadyFeatherquil

Spy Business
Part 2: Caught in a Fox Trap

By Lady Featherquill

Fox was focused and determined as she spy-rushed down the hall. That’s what she called it when she moved quickly, but cautiously. The mission had gone smoothly so far. She’d infiltrated the enemy compound without detection and made it to the security room. After incapacitating the guards, she’d hacked into the security system and downloaded the files. Then Fox tucked the flash drive safely into her pocket and withdrew from the security room.
All the while Wolf had been in her head, chattering at her through her earpiece – making jibes and taunts. As if she wasn’t thinking enough about the woman. Fox made her way along the long, dark corridor then peeked around a corner. Another narrow hall waited for her, empty save for a few beams and dim light bars hanging from the ceiling above. The spacing of the lights left wide gaps of darkness. She moved through the shadowed areas slowly while scampering across the lit sections.
“Better hurry, Fox,” Wolf’s voice rang in her ear. It sounded loud in the silent corridor. “Those security guards are waking up. I don’t want to have to come save your shapely butt again.” Fox rolled her eyes. She didn’t respond, but she did start moving more quickly. Wolf continued to mock her, and Fox noticed motion in her voice – like Wolf was skulking around somewhere rather than monitoring from outside. The thought made Fox uncomfortable, as if she was being watched.
She glanced behind her as she took a step but realized her foot didn’t hit the floor. Her head jerked forward, and she looked down to see a deep hole below her. It seemed to go on and on into darkness. She felt herself start to fall and reached upwards with her arms. Her wrist brushed against something and she snatched at it. And just before tumbling into the unknown, she grasped a slender object in one hand. It held firm as her legs dangled over the pit.
Fox looked up to see what had saved her and found one of the bars hanging from the ceiling. It was similar to the gymnastics swings she’d used in her youth. She stretched her other arm up and grabbed the bar to balance her weight in both hands. Then she surveyed the hall to figure out what to do next. It was still empty, and Wolf had thankfully gone quiet.
Maybe she didn’t notice my little slip, she thought hopefully. I should be able to swing on this beam then jump over the pit. As she looked around the floor for a safe place to land, her heart skipped a beat at what she saw. The flash drive was teetering on the very edge of the pit. Nearly half of its gleaming length was sticking out over the hole. Panic filled her hanging body as she formulated a plan.
Leaping onto the floor might cause the flash drive to fall in, so she discarded that option. An idea came to her. If she could stretch far enough, she might be able to grab the flash drive with her toes. They were fairly nimble, after all. Fox removed her shoe and tossed it over the pit - onto the side opposite the flash drive. Next, she took off her sock and threw it after the shoe. Then Fox firmed her grip on the bar and started to swing back and forth.
As she gathered some momentum, she felt the rope holding the bar shake ominously. It wasn’t as sturdy as she’d hoped. Swaying hard enough to reach the flash drive would be dangerous but swinging far enough to leap over the gap would be nearly impossible. When she was in an up swing, she stretched out her leg as far as she could. The tips of her toes skimmed the flash drive – making it wobble precariously.
She gritted her teeth and swung again, reaching further and grunting with the effort. But she managed to snatch the flash drive between her first and second toe. She waited for her body to stop swaying before she used the top of her shoe to steady the thumb drive in her toes. Just as she was about to let go with one hand and grab it, she heard Wolf’s voice again. But this time, it wasn’t just in one ear.
“Oh look! A trapped little Fox,” Wolf said. Fox glared up to see the woman standing near the edge of the pit, regarding her with a raised eyebrow and a triumphant grin. Her black, skintight body suit matched the one Fox wore, but it clung to her slender form in a way that made Fox long for thinner hips and thighs. Wolf’s legs looked so long, and her black hair blended better into the shadows than Fox’s fiery locks ever could.
“What are you doing here?” Fox demanded.
“I knew you’d get yourself into another mess,” she replied stalking back and forth and looking Fox’s hanging body up and down. “I guess you should have paid more attention to the mission details. This place is covered in booby traps.”
“Well, I would have heard if someone hadn’t been…”
“What? Can’t even say the word?” Wolf said smiling evilly again.
“I… can. I… ” she sputtered. “Just help me out of this. We need to get the flash drive to headquarters.”
“Help you! Why would I do that when I can take the flash drive from you and the credit from headquarters?” Fox’s mouth fell open and Wolf s******ed. “Now hand it over… or should I say, foot it over,” she quipped glancing down at the thumb drive squeezed in Fox’s toes.
“Never!”
“Don’t make me force you to give it to me. You know I can.”
“I’m stronger than you think, Wolf. You’re never getting this flash drive.” Wolf sighed and stepped up to the ledge - reaching out toward Fox’s exposed armpits. Fox braced herself, but her body was hanging too low for Wolf. Her fingers scrabbled at Fox’s biceps, but her sensitive armpits hung just out of reach.
She grunted in annoyance then sat on the edge of the pit instead. She reached out again, but she was even further without the additional length of her legs. Wolf sat looking angry at her for a moment, but then seemed to have an idea. She removed her own shoes and set them next to her. Then she peeled off her socks and stretched her legs out over the hole. This time, she made contact.
Fox inhaled abruptly when she felt the toes skittering around her vulnerable armpits. She bit her lips together, not wanting to give Wolf the satisfaction of her laughter. But she couldn’t stop the muffled giggles that rose in her throat. Fox thought her own toes were nimble, but Wolf’s toes wiggled in her pits relentlessly. Her slightly too-long toenails scraped against the soft, bare skin of her underarms.
The effort of hanging on and trying not to laugh was becoming more strenuous as the minutes passed. Fox started perspiring and even the drips of sweat trickling down her neck tickled. The cool air hit her clammy body, making goosebumps rise on her back and arms. Wolf’s feet were getting sweaty too, and it started to mix with the moisture forming in her armpits. Her wiggly toes slid around under Fox’s arms and it was getting harder to fight through the ticklish sensations. She desperately wanted to close her arms, but she tried hard not to let her need for it to end show on her face. She didn’t want Wolf to know she was getting to her.
Fox’s dangling body shook, but she kept hold of the bar for several long minutes. The pretense seemed to be working. Wolf’s face was showing signs of defeat and her toes were clearly tiring. They became sluggish as her legs slowly started to sink. Soon, Wolf’s feet were not doing much more than offering pokes to her tummy. That part was somewhat protected by her sleek bodysuit, so Fox managed to choke out a few words between stifled laughter.
“Might as well… give up, Wolf. You’re… not getting it.”
“Ugh!” Wolf shouted getting back to her feet, frustration plain on her face. Fox stared at her defiantly. She was proud of herself for withstanding the ordeal without a peep escaping her lips. Wolf stalked off down the dark corridor mumbling, “We’ll see about that.”
For a moment, Fox thought she’d actually given up. But she could see Wolf’s silhouette stop at the end of the hall. She seemed to be opening a panel in the wall. A few seconds later, Fox heard a whirring noise from above her. The bar she was grasping tightly started to vibrate. It rose, lifting her hanging body higher and towing her closer to the edge of the pit. As Wolf closed the door panel, something clicked in Fox’s mind.
The only way Wolf could know how to access that control panel is if she’s secretly working with the Ocelots, Fox thought victoriously. Wolf is a double agent! Now all Fox’s supposed mistakes made perfect sense. Wolf had been setting her up time after time, making Fox look bad because she had inside information. That’s why she’d been so chatty, she thought. Wolf was distracting me so that I’d fall into a trap.
When Wolf returned, Fox was more determined than ever to hang onto the flash drive. She repaid Wolf’s look of arrogant assuredness with one of defiance as the traitor surveyed her from the ledge. Fox bent her knees back, taking her feet out of Wolf’s reach. “Think that’s going to stop me?” Wolf said scoffing and stretching her arms out over the gap toward her. Fox tried to inch away from those black polished claws, but they reached her naked armpits despite her best effort. Then they started to move.
Fox whined and threw her head back to keep from laughing. Shivers ran through her at the touch of those fingernails grazing her vulnerable armpits. Silent laughter shook her, but she kept it inside for what seemed like a long time. “I didn’t get to explore this area before,” she cooed tickling quicker and applying more pressure. “Your armpits are so sensitive that you’re trembling, little Fox.”
Wolf’s fingers wiggled their way into the arm holes of her tank topped body suit and Fox gasped. “Oh! Did I find another spot?” she taunted pressing her fingers into the sides of Fox’s breasts and shaking them.
“Don’t!” Fox burst out before muffling her noises again. “Mmmm-hmm-hmm.”
“Just let it out, Fox. No one can help you.” Wolf found the tiny zipper between Fox’s cleavage and slowly slid it down. Her pale, freckle-strewn boobs burst free from the tight fabric and she felt her face redden. “Hmmmm. I wonder how ticklish you are heeeeere,” Wolf intoned drawing out the last word while outlining her areolas with gentle grazing fingertips. Fox inhaled sharply as the fingers started to spiral faster. But through her squinted eyes, she thought she noticed the woman wiping drool from the corner of her mouth with her elbow.
“Sssss-stoooop hmm-hmm-hmm,” Fox whispered trying so hard not to scream in laughter.
“What? I told you this place is covered in booby traps,” she teased grinning wickedly at her quip. Then she pinched Fox’s pink nipples between her fingers. She started twiddling them – making them hard and oversensitive in seconds. Both pairs of their eyes were fixed on Fox’s breasts as they rippled under Wolf’s tormenting fingers.
“Oh God!” Fox yelped unsure how she was managing to keep her laughter under control. Her stubborn resolve seemed to be aiding her. But then Wolf started tickling her upper body with unrestrained vigor. She leapt from hard pressed fingers on her ribs and rough squeezes up her sides to scratching nails in her armpits and light caresses on the tips of her nipples. Leaping from one spot and one tactic to the next randomly made Fox skip right over laughter. Instead, she was screaming and begging Wolf to stop. But Wolf seemed completely transfixed and unreachable.
She tugged Fox closer, snaking an arm around her back and holding her steady. She gazed desirously from one wide-open armpit to the next with her teeth bared. Fox’s eyes went wide as Wolf’s hand pounced on her right armpit and started scrabbling at it with unrelenting vigor. “AHHHH! STAHHH! STOP!” Fox howled in Wolf’s face. But the woman ignored her, diving her head into Fox’s left armpit. “NOOOO!” Fox screeched as those full lips brushes back and forth across the delicate skin under her arm.
Fox knew what was coming and became frantic to stop it, but all she could do was hang there and try to hold on. Wolf’s warm, wet tongue came next and Fox briefly lost her mind. Teeth scraped against her armpit in horizontal strokes as Wolf shook her head back and forth ferociously. At the same time, she flicked her tongue vertically – licking Fox’s pit up and down. With the gentle grazes of her thick lips added to the combination, it was by far the most ticklish sensation Fox had ever felt in her life. Her fingers started to slip free despite her best effort.
When Wolf switched her arms around and started making raspberries in her right armpit, Fox couldn’t take it. The wetness of her slippery tongue sliding around coupled with the rough teeth and soft mouth made her hysterical. Fox’s let armpit was being tormented by those sharp, black claws and it tickled beyond reason. She had to do something to end it, even if it meant releasing the flash drive and dropping it into the pit. She really didn’t want to fall in herself. “Stooooo-ooop! I’m gonna’!” Fox screamed forcing the words out in a rush. “I’m gonna’ drop the flash driiiiive if you don’t STOP! Then neither of us will have it!”
Wolf’s hands came to a sudden halt. She looked down at Fox’s kicking feet as if coming back to her senses. “What do you think I’d do to you if you dropped it, trapped as you are?” Wolf asked threateningly. Then she plopped down on the edge of the hole and seized one of Fox’s dangling feet, the one that still had a shoe on it and not the one grasping the flash drive. She removed her remaining shoe and tossed it unconcernedly into the pit. Fox watched it disappear into the darkness and never heard it hit the bottom. The woman held the back of Fox’s ankle in one hand and placed the other on the underside of her foot, setting her fingers on her sole.
“Last chance. Give me the flash drive or I’ll tickle torture your ‘ittle feetsies.” Wolf licked her lips. She seemed more eager about the prospect of tickling her than she was about obtaining the flash drive. Grabbing the foot with the thumb drive would have been just as easy for her, but she’d decided to go for this one instead. That told Fox even more about the secrets this woman carried.
“I’ll never let it go,” Fox retorted. Wolf’s grin threatened to split her face in half as she started moving her fingers across the bottom of Fox’s foot. The sweat-dampened sock let her fingers glide smoothly on her sole. Again, Fox sealed her lips. But it only seemed to enliven Wolf. Her hand started moving faster and she wiggled her fingers. Up and down they spidered along the length of her foot.
A few grunts and gasps escaped from Fox, but she didn’t laugh. Instead, she squirmed and shook her leg – trying to free it from the woman’s grip. Wolf pulled her closer and crossed her leg over the top of Fox’s ankle, trapping her foot between Wolf’s thighs. Then she went back to tickling. This time, Wolf pressed her nails into Fox’s sock-covered sole. The sharper feeling sent shivers up her leg and made goosebumps spring up all over her pale body.
“Ahhh-aarrr,” Fox squealed trying to make her forced laugh sound more like a battle cry. “Let go of me!”
“Why? Does that tickle?” she asked skittering her nails faster. “Is the poor ‘lil Fox trapped and ticklish?” When Wolf added the fingernails of her other hand, it was more than Fox could take. Her subdued giggles bubbled over her lips into cackles. “Yes,” Wolf said sounding supremely satisfied, “I knew you couldn’t hold out for long. You know how to make it stop.”
“HAHAHA-AHHHH! NOOO!” Fox yelled as laughter overtook her. She looked down and saw her breasts bouncing around madly as she writhed. Humiliation at her defeat made them go red as they jiggled with her uncontrollable guffaws.
“Then I guess I’ll have to make it worse,” Wolf said taking hold of Fox’s sock and slipping it down over her heel. She set five nails to dancing on the exposed heel while the other five twirled on her arch. Fox twisted her arms below the bar, turning her upper body and face away from Wolf as the woman slowly removed her sock. She kept her nails moving rapidly while gradually uncovering Fox’s sweat-moistened sole. When she got to the ball of her foot and stayed there, Fox started thrashing.
“ST-HAHA-OP!” Fox shrieked squeezing her eyes closed. Her laughter echoed down the corridor as Wolf focused both her hands on the sensitive strip of skin below her toes. The sock was dangling from her toes and she shook so hard, it slipped free and followed her shoe into the pit.
“Awwww. You wiggled out of your sock.” Wolf’s baby-talk voice was truly starting to grate on Fox as the traitor spoke over top of her laughter. “Your toes must want some attention.”
“NOOO! DON’T!”
“Poor wet little Fox toes,” Wolf said squeezing her biggest toe in one hand and her smallest in the other. Then she started rotating them back and forth while shaking them. She moved to the next toes and continued her torment. It tickled like crazy and Fox’s body convulsed with every twist of her toes. The bar above her started to creak dangerously. Fox tried to steady herself, but laughter and unstoppable jolts were coursing through her.
“Better be still. I don’t know how much I’d trust that bar to hold your weight.” Wolf snickered but her tickling fingers didn’t let up at all. She held as many toes as possible, wriggling them wildly while scratching her nails along the ball of Fox’s foot. “I know it tickles too much. Just give me the flash drive and it will end.”
“I WOOO-HO-HO-OOON’T!” she cried readjusting her grip on the bar and then switching around her twisted arms. It allowed her to use more leverage in trying to turn her leg and escape. But just as Fox’s foot was slipping free from between her clenched thighs, Wolf grabbed her ankle. She let Fox turn away and her other leg flailed out. Wolf snatched her foot, pulling it alongside the captured one. Then she re-crossed her legs, trapping both of Fox’s feet.
The thumb drive was still clenched in her toe-fist. She was turned away and could no longer see what the traitor was doing, but she felt Wolf trying to work the flash drive out of her grip. Fox held firmly. Even when Wolf started tickling the extra sensitive spot just below her toes, Fox maintained her grip. She laughed, shook, and squealed but did not release the flash drive.
Both Wolf’s hands were moving with blurring speed across Fox’s soles. She scratched up and down from her heels to her toes over and over, telling her to just unclench her toes and it would be done. Exhaustion was starting to show on Fox. Her arms trembled, the muscles tight and cramped from overuse. Her abs and lungs were on fire from all the laughing. Even her mouth was sore from all the forced smiles.
Wolf squeezed her thighs tighter around Fox’s ankles and leaned forward. Fox felt rough fingernails digging into the back of her calves, skating back and forth rapidly while moving slowly up. Fox squirmed and knocked her knees together - uselessly trying to stop them before they got to the spot that would send her to insanity. Her squeals got more high-pitched as the tickling drew upwards. When they fell into the hollows behind her knees - Fox was a blubbering, begging mess.
“AH-HA-AH-HA-HAHAHA! PLEEEEEASE WOLF! STOOOOP! IT TICKLES SOOO-HO-HOOOO BAD!”
Fox’s feet squirmed back and forth between Wolf’s legs, but she was completely helpless to the traitor’s tickling fingers. Dimly she noticed wetness on the tops of her feet, and she realized how much this must be arousing Wolf.
Maybe I can use that to distract her, she mused - thoughts sluggish through the haze of tickling madness. She wiggled her feet harder, pressing the one without the flash drive right up against Wolf’s pussy. It was warm and Fox used the wetness to help her foot grind into the woman. Fox started shaking her foot quickly and a small moan left Wolf’s lips.
Fox thought it was working for a moment. But the pressure and speed of the tickling only increased. Wolf kept one hand leaping back and forth between knee hollows while the other attacked her stuck feet. It jumped from one foot to the other and back, completely covering every inch in hard tickles. The tactic had backfired on Fox and she couldn’t take it anymore.
Fox fought against it as hard as she could. She screwed up her face, grunting and tightening every muscle. But she felt her toes inexorably loosening from the flash drive. “Almost there,” Wolf said wiggling it back and forth. Then it slipped free.
“NOOO-HOHO!” Fox said angry with herself. But she was also thankful that the tickling would finally stop. She had all the information she needed to take this traitor down. She just had to beat Wolf to headquarters. It wouldn’t matter who brought in the flash drive if Fox managed to uncover a double agent in CATS. She sighed in relief and looked over her shoulder to watch Wolf stuff the flash drive into her bosom.
Fox hung limply panting, waiting for the woman to let her go, but she didn’t. Instead, the tickling on her feet and behind her knees started up again. The brief respite and thoughts of freedom made the sudden sensations even more ticklish than they were before.
“WHA-HAHA! WHATAREYOUDOING?! HAHAHA!”
“Let go of the bar, Fox. Then it will end.”
“You-hoohoohoo said you’d let me-heeheehee go if I gave it to you!” Wolf pinched up the back of her thigh, wiggling what little she could grab there.
“I can’t let you come after me,” Wolf replied as if that were obvious. She tickled her feet and legs for several minutes, but Fox clung to the bar desperately. She didn’t know how deep the pit was or what she would find at the bottom. “Hmmm. I know where I need to tickle.” Fox heard a shuffling that told her Wolf was getting to her feet. Panic rose inside her as her legs were released and her body swung slowly. She didn’t think she’d be able to handle the woman tickling her armpits and breasts again. Even she had been surprised by how sensitive the spots were.
Wolf’s hands appeared on either side of her making tickle motions with her outstretched fingers. Her face snuggled up next to Fox’s so she could feel the woman’s hot breath as she whispered in her ear. “What’s poor ‘ittle Fox gonna do now? You can’t stop me,” Wolf said quietly. “I’m going to tickle every inch of your sensitive skin until you let go.” Then her hands came down onto Fox’s armpits. She didn’t start slow and build up. No. She dug her nails in and let them run wild.
Fox’s head fell back onto Wolf’s shoulder, mouth gaping with screaming laughter. She flopped around hopelessly against the woman - completely defenseless to the intense tickles forced upon her overly sensitive upper body. Wolf used her fingers to rub each pair of Fox’s ribs in turn while her thumbs wiggled on Fox’s sides. Up and down, over and over until Fox became delirious. Knowing only that she had to hold on, her fingers remained locked in place on the beam.
“HAHA! NO! AHAHAHA! NO MORE!” Fox ranted, tears streaming down her face as she screamed up at the ceiling. Wolf’s head was inching down her shoulder and Fox became more desperate than ever. She knew what the woman was trying to do and knew it would end her. Wolf’s head came around Fox’s side and started nibbling up and down it like she was a giant ear of corn. When she got to Fox’s side-boob, the teeth and lips became maddening. But the woman kept moving up until Fox found her armpit being licked and sucked like crazy again.
She held out until Wolf’s fingers jammed into the sides of her breasts at the same time. Wolf’s fingers, nails, lips, teeth, and wet eager tongue all at once were going to make her lose her sanity. “AHHHH-HAHA! FUCK! I CAN’T!” Fox shrieked laughing uncontrollably. The fingers pressed in firmly, shaking her boobs so hard that the bar above her shuttered. Fox felt her fingers, slick with sweat, slip. But there was nothing she could do. The tickling was too much for her to take. One hand released the bar, making her fall off to the side.
Wolf caught her by the thigh as Fox held onto the beam with one shaking hand. Wolf’s fingers started raking across Fox’s inner thigh while the other hand jumped to her still wide-open armpit. Fingers then nails then fingers again moved furiously over Fox’s weakened body. Her other hand finally slipped free. Wolf released her and Fox felt the rush of falling. The darkness of the pit overtook her.
To Be Continued…

Check out the explicit extended edition where Agent Fox gets her orgasmic vengeance on the duplicitous Wolf here: Amazon.com

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back