• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Squirrel Girl goes Nucking Futs. (A Marvel tickling fic) M/F hypno

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
"Superheroes, or more specifically Superheroines. They've saved our world more than we'd all care to know, but the question remains. Are they qualified to have such kind of power? Can we trust them with this kind of strength? Yes, the super part puts them above mere mortals but the heroine part. Can they overcome womanly weakness?" An overweight man with a beard gestures to a beautiful scene behind him that we can now see is Central Park! The crew around him gathers as he faces the camera and smiles."My name is F. Francis Featherton, and today we'll find out. Why are Superheroine's Feet So Ticklish? We've got a lead on one here in the park who's been "Kicking Butts," and we'll see if we can drive her "Nuts," haha." The man and his crew are walking about the park for only a few minutes, clearly checking the trees when they find it. Featherton smirks as he sees a dangling foot from one of the trees."See? Womanly weakness!" Featherton grabs the ankle and quickly de-shoes the dangling leg, exposing a cute petite size 6 foot who wiggles its toes in confusion.

Doreen Green has been having a pretty good day so far! She had a reunion with her friends at the Great Lake Knights of the Atomic Round Table (honestly, they were running out of super teams that weren't trying to sue them for copyright infringement), busted an illegal lab experimenting on animals with all manner of weird drugs and took the squirrels who hadn't been injected with anything to Central Park. She'd even joined them as they climbed up a tree, sighing and smiling to herself. Yup, a heck of a good day overall. Then she heard a somewhat annoying voice but did her best to drown it out. It was New York; there were always some weirdos or people who sounded off. What she couldn't drown out was them grabbing one of her shoes and exposing her bare foot. Her toes wiggled at the slight breeze, and she looked down to see an entire crew of people filming her."Uh... Hi?"

"Do you all see? Some protector! Just hanging about all defenseless and letting an obvious weakness fall into anyone's hands!? Miss, I must ask you to tell me! Do you not think you should protect something like THIS better?!" Featherton points exaggeratedly at the captive foot, and the camera crew zooms in on it as Featherton's view counts skyrockets. Doreen's cute little wood-brown nail polish being a real hit with the chat. The cuteness of the foot made for quite the contrast with the annoying man's red face, and the people there made quite a few jokes about it."Now tell me! You are the superhero known as Lady Nightcrawler, right? The one who patrols Central Park with your flock of Woodchucks as a member of what were they called? The Great Plains Defenders YES, that's it!"

Doreen listened to the strange man, wondering if he was some Z-tier villain. This guy didn't know the first thing about her! At least she could forgive the confusion about the team name, but Lady Nightcrawler? Woodchucks?? Looking down at the red-faced man, she did her best not to glare at him. "No, I'm Squirrel Girl! I don't know who Lady Nightcrawler is, so I can't help you there. Now, will you please let me go? I don't exactly appreciate someone covering my ankle in grease and dead skin." She asked politely, trying to pull her ankle back. What was wrong with people today? At least people like Thanos or Professor Doom had some semblance of manners! This guy might be her greatest challenge yet...

"Hmmph, the rudeness! Letting her emotions get the better of her too! Do you see? This is no protector! Madame, do you not think you should be more kind to a gentleman currently possessing something as sensitive as THIS?!" Featherton swiped a finger up the cute little sole of the adorable foot he had and looked at Squirrel Girl expectantly."You see, I'm here recording based on my theory, and you're the first we're testing. Now tell me." Featherton punctuated each of his following words by tapping one of Doreen's toes."Do. Superheroines. Have. Ticklish. Feet."

Doreen immediately puffed out her cheeks like her namesake at that swipe. Walloping Walnuts that tickled! But she tried her best to stay calm, not wanting to guy to get her more panicked than Professor Doom or Galaxian had. But then he tapped her toes, which wiggled and stretched as he poked at them, twitching helplessly. Biting the inside of her cheek, the young woman tried her best to maintain some kind of composure. "N-nooohohoo! N-not all of thheheehem, anyway! Now stoooop, I'm trying to relax, you jerk!" She whined, trying to gently bat him away with her other foot. Doreen didn't want to hurt him. Otherwise, she'd join Spider-Man on the Public Shit List for assaulting a civilian... Even if he was being pretty annoying.

"Hmmm, now you see I'm highly educated. Not in schools, mind you but more by me reading many books that are available for sale on my website and written by an author I trust me. I'm using all my intelligence to deduce from the way you're squirming up there when I run my finger all over this cute little heel of yours that you may actually be ticklish, Miss Chipmunk." Featherton started with little circles on Doreen's plump slight heel, but then his finger traveled upwards to flick in her arch cheekily before it was in her toes again.

Squirrel Girl wasn't exactly a violent person. Sure, she got into a fair few scraps, but she never instigated them. Doreen just wanted to be a hero and protect people. But this guy was making her feel a new emotion; impotent rage. She'd never prayed so hard for Fin Fang Foom to come down from the skies and decide on a plus-sized snack. That damned finger was driving her mad! She tried to keep calm, but she was squirming around on her tree branch now, her whole foot tensed and taut at her tormentor's actions. "Hehehe, ihihihit's Squirrehehehel Girl, you rahahahacist!" She tittered out, fanning her toes in a vain attempt to swat away his finger. Oh, jeez, that camera was recording her. Great, now everyone was going to call her the Snickering Squirrel Girl! And after all that legal trouble with Jen to get the rights to the adjective Spectacular from Spider-Man, too...

"Wow! So just because you disagree with me, I'm a racist? Do you see viewers? The basest of arguments is what she has. I'll have you know that we DIDN'T target you for this because you're a mutant! I actually love mutants! My best friend is a mutant though you probably don't know him, and he even gave me a little card that says I can say mutie! AFFECTIONATELY!" F. Francis's finger slid down from Squirrel Girl's cute little toes up the side of her foot. He knows to draw little circles on her ankle and occasionally blow on the cute foot to make those toes wiggle more. He smirked as he ensured the guy filming him had him in the shot from the waist up only; he knew that Featherton REALLY liked mutants.

Doreen could see precisely how much he liked mutants, which only enraged her more. Why couldn't this guy be a villain? She'd even take a named henchman like the Bodega Bandit! But unfortunately, he wasn't breaking any laws (that justified hitting him), so she was stuck suffering his ticklish wrath. Her toes splayed and danced as he teased her, showing off her polish and how nimble they were for the camera. "Pfffft... S-stooohohoop! Yo-you're drihihihiving me NUUUUTS~!!" She squealed as he hit a particularly sensitive spot, which made her cheeks flare up a cute scarlet color. Her sole wrinkled up, trying in vain to protect herself from this weirdo's prying fingers.

Featherton plucked at Doreen's smallest toe and pulled it out from the others, making sure that his producer got a good shot of her cute little foot slowly blooming open like a sensitive little flower."You see the way she's letting this weakness of hers control her? Why, what if this heroine ran into someone like Doctor Octopus, the Squid or Collegiate Tentacle Tickler Lass? She'd be helpless as the villain tickled this cute little foot-LIKE THIS!" Using his middle and index finger to keep hold of the baby toe, Featherton scrawled one finger all over the little Squirrel pie he had there. Making sure to swirl it multiple times over the fluffy slight heel as the sole continued to pinken at his touch."I'm sure any villain could tickle her into doing anything they wanted!"

That tickling at her bridge was too much; she squealed and opened her eyes, letting out one final sneeze. "EEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEE sneeeeze!!!" She laughed and laughed, her eyes flying open and locking on the video. That video was... Somewhat lovely, she supposed. Certainly easier on the eyes than Featherton. She focused on it, not even letting his tickling distract her from her one source of comfort at that moment.

Featherton smiled as he felt the Squirrel slacken. Sitting down comfortably on her, he pulled her foot up and began counting her cute little toes one by one."Now isn't that better? Doesn't the pretty video make you happy? Bet you wish you could feel like this forever?"

Doreen nodded, watching the screen and giggling as he teased her toes. She smiled, relaxing as she watched the screen. This wasn't too bad, she supposed. He could play with her feet or whatever as long as she had this screen in front of her."Y-yeah... Forever~..." She mumbled, smiling as she felt a bit of drool run down her cheeks. Something about this felt wrong, but she was far too relaxed to care what that was.

He took the littlest of her toes and wiggled it about as he continued, occasionally running a finger down her arch."And all that Superhero business, nuts to that, right? Why the next time you see someone like Dr. Doom or Thanos wander through, you'll be more likely to offer them a nut tart while you go and get the boys. Sound right?" Featherton punctuated that one with a pinch to her bottom.

May 31, 2023

Squirrel Girl- No, Doreen Green nodded, smiling as she occasionally giggled and tittered at his antics down below. She would lean down and ask him to stop, but that would be awfully rude. Besides, she didn't want to look away from her new favorite TV show! "Y-yes, it d... Does... 'mnotasuperhero..." She slurred out, sounding sleepier and sleepier and happier and happier by the second. Even the pinch to her rear end only elicited a slight coo and giggle as she no longer fought it, her tail wagging lazily behind her as she focused her whole being into the screen

"Oooh, you like that show, don't you? Why I'm glad, I could "persuade" you to see how Nutty you used to be." Pressing the captive Squirrel foot he had, Featherton was pleased with how the toes fanned out due to how slack Doreen had become from staring at the screen."Yes, you're not a superhero. Why looking at you...I think you'd look best in an apron and some easily removable slip-on shoes. Oh, and nothing else, you're faster as you move about the kitchen. Doesn't. That. Sound. Good. Dear?" Each of the last words was punctuated with a bristly bearded kiss to one of those helpless toes.

Doreen nodded, squeaking and tittering at each kiss applied to her wiggling digits. She watched the screen, listening to his eager words and nodding along. Everything he said just made so much sense! It was like he knew exactly how to talk to her! "Yes... Nothing else... In the kitchen..." She mumbled, her tail slowly swaying behind her as the spiral enraptured her before her. This was euphoria, all on a handheld screen...

"Such a good girl you are

! Imagine this cute foot doing anything else! Why danger of any kind and these cute little tootsies would curl~ Just keep watching the show, sweetie, while the producers bring in the marriage license for you to sign." He swiped a finger back and forth over the sole as the men brought paper and pen over and prepared to say goodbye to the Unbeatable Squirrel Girl,

Doreen nodded weakly, giggling and squirming as she watched her favorite show. She smiled warmly as the men walked over and made her sign some odd papers. She'd do anything for them to go away! She just wanted her feet to be teased and played with and to watch the pretty screen~...

He smiled and gave Doreen the phone to hold herself while flicking his hands over her rump quickly."Haha, good girl! Just married~ Thanks for signing those papers for me." He leaned in to give both those sweet feet a wet and tongue-filled kiss as he had his men help him pick up this nutty bride of his. They picked her up by her belly, and each put an arm around her as Featherton kept her feet under one arm and started using her own to tail to fluff them. Let's take you home and get you out of this silly costume and into an apron and nothing else~"

Doreen nodded, her eyes never leaving the screen. She didn't panic over being freshly married or kidnapped or anything. Everything was amazing! She didn't have to think or worry, just giggle and obey like a good housewife should. She wiggled her toes to allow Featherton to get between her toes with her own tail, smiling warmly. This was the best day of her life!

Cooking Acorn Pies with Dreamy Ms. Green would become an internet sensation soon after, not the least due to the way the former mutant hero did so clad only in an apron. And certainly helped by the hypnotic rhythms of her shaking hips and the subtle boosting in the music to keep viewers interested and send out a message to test Featherton's theory themselves...

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back