• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SRS: Is this seen as wrong, weird or creepy?

AKF99

TMF Poster
I had previously asked this question before, but it seems as if people misread what I had said and the thread was derailed. So, I'll ask this question again, and I will try to be more clear about this.

I'm sure that a good amount of you might already know about this, but in ages past, "Melrose Place" actress Josie Bissett released a book called "Tickle Monster", and it stars the eponymous character who travels through space to tickle his targets and "spread joy and laughter". Now, this book was aimed at children, so there's nothing spicy going on here.

This book comes packaged with a pair of gloves (which you can also buy seperately, as I did) styled after the monster's hands. Dubbed the "Magical Tickle Monster Mitts", they are a pair of fuzzy blue fingerless gloves which you use to tickle someone with. I own a pair of these gloves, and I personally really like them, as they are very comfortable and actually do make for good tickle tools.

So, the question I ask you all is this:

Would it be considered morally wrong or downright creepy to actually use these gloves as tickle tools ONLY on other consenting adults? I really like them (and wear them casually sometimes), and they make good tools, but I'm no weirdo. What do you think? Am I weird for this?

The gloves in question: Screen+Shot+2021-02-26+at+3.02.00+PM.png
The book: 81giVsOHOZL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

No, you are not weird or creepy. Perhaps a little overly concerned, but not weird or creepy. Go ahead and use the gloves.

I showed them off on Twitter and Discord and people called me a creep, despite constantly reminding everyone of my true intentions.

I guess if you say it's okay, I'll use them.

I showed them off on Twitter and Discord and people called me a creep, despite constantly reminding everyone of my true intentions.

I guess if you say it's okay, I'll use them.

I don't know which twitter or discord chats you used, but I wouldn't put much stock in the comments their. Really, what it boils down to is you, using an inanimate object, to tickle a willing participant. That's all it is. It doesn't matter if your using Barbie doll hair to floss through somebodies toes, or a my little pony hair brush to scrub somebodies feet. Who the fuck cares? Your using an object to tickle somebody. If other people don't like it, that sounds like a them problem, not a you problem.

To a normie, it will likely sound a little weird - think furry meets tickle fetish. If you bring up that they come from a children’s book (I wouldn’t), that makes it even more dicey.

Idk about Discord, but on Twitter you won’t get much sympathy or understanding - it can be a pretty toxic place these days.

But I agree with others. Who GAF about what two consenting adults do for kicks? You’re obviously going to find more sympathetic ears here than on mainstream social media.

Geez! Seems like some people get triggered by the littlest things! :rolleyes: :rowfull:

I don't tell people it's from a kid's book dw.

If you're looking for something both effective and sadistic-looking, try these pet grooming gloves from eBay, $6.98 including postage although you may find them for less if willing to search.

FzVVS2h.jpg

And you can find them here:

https://tinyurl.com/4623269c

I don't tell people it's from a kid's book dw.

It's pretty easy to see they're not adult oriented, and when you pair a fetish with anything associated with kids, some people are going to get squicked.
No, I don't think you're weird or creepy, but if you were showing them off on mainstream sites to see the reactions, you got them. :shrug:

Unless there is some emotional attachment you have to these gloves...which idk what... I would just use Libertine's suggestion.

No, I was showing them off because I LIKE them. I literally said this.

If it makes you happy, I bought these as a replacement for the previous ones. These are just regular fingerless gloves that look similar.

Again, I'm aware of where they come from, but as I said, the gloves are really neat and they are indeed good for tickling (plus they remind me of variois fighting game characters). I ain't no weirdo, I'm only tickling adults.

As I said previously, I bought a similar pair off of Amazon as a replacement. They're not the same but they're close.

MY GOODNESS!

Look- There is nothing wrong with the gloves. There are adults who like the fuzzy/ furry feeling or the feeling of different textures as they are playing with touch and tickling. I think the gloves are cute, but I also cosplay, wear character-based onesies and shit, and like dressing up in costumes! Not everyone likes that. And that's cool.

HOWEVER- If you keep bringing up how innocent and childlike they are, and how they were made for kids, that's where most people draw the line because children and the fetish/ kink world for most people morally do not mix. As soon as you bring up kids, family-members, moms, dads, etc.... I'm done! It's a no for me because I just can't get into it. You don't have to share the origin story. Just use the silly gloves if you want to.

When you open a subject up for discussion, YES... you sure are going to get people who think the gloves are creepy. And, honestly... the way you kept bringing up children and how it's innocent and there's nothing sexual, I started to get weirded out my damn self.

You don't have to get a list of alternative gloves that are deemed more acceptable by the tickle community. It doesn't matter if you never use them, use them daily, wear them on your head, or chop them up and use them in a souffle if you'd like. You bought them. You determine how to use them. Nothing anyone else thinks really matters.

As long as you are playing with adults safely and with proper negotiated and enthusiastic consent, go for it.

In conclusion:
PLAY WITH THE GLOVES, or DON'T PLAY WITH THE GLOVES!!!
Either way, it's up to you, and you're never going to get everyone to agree completely one way or the other.

I probably would have gotten a pair myself, but all this talk about it has weirded me out on ALL gloves of any variety, forevermore :D.

Last edited:
I don't know why you are getting so upset & offended haha

Alright fine. How do I delete a thread.

You asked for some opinions, and that’s what you received. I thought the overall response wasn’t too harsh; it was mostly, hey if two consenting adults wanna play with those gloves, go for it. You got some warnings about how the “mainstream” might react to you and them, which aligns with what you found on Twitter and Discord. And you got a recommendation for alternatives. I wouldn’t feel too bad and judged.

To answer your question, this thread, like 99% of the ones before it, will fade away into obscurity, never to be seen again. I’ve posted some threads that went south on me, and they usually are gone in a week or less. Alternatively, you can delete your subject line on your original post with “mods - please delete”, and when someone gets to it they can delete it. There’s no means to delete it yourself.

Happy tickling!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back