• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stacey's Itchy Sheer Pantyhose M/F

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Stacey has some very ticklish feet as you have seen. She is tied to the bed face down in a cute schoolgirl outfit, Sheer pantyhose and white socks when I start tickling her. Apparently the socks made her feet itch and when I took them off to help her situation my fingers drove her nuts laughing and bitching. A few strokes with a hair brush fixed the itching and intense tickling began. Most of this is foot tickling but I couldn't help myself and had to tickle her inner thighs a bit too.

This was a Fan Requested Scene. Let me know if you want to see more like these.

Check out this clip at 12:00 pm EST on www.jwtiesamateurs.com

Who doesn't love it when a sexy girl begs you to itch her pretty feet :)

Poor girl, I'd gladly itch her helpless nyloned feet :), then tickle her outta her mind.

HOT HOT HOT HOT !!! Keep your fantastic work. Love your Pantyhose tickling clips ;)

I wish the video was more clear, and you need better lighting.

Another video just like this, with the girl on her back, so we could see her face laughing, would be very nice.

I offer these criticisms because....the video is DAMN good. The girl is very ticklish, the outfit is great, the angle here is pretty good.

Keep up the good work.

I wish the video was more clear, and you need better lighting.

Another video just like this, with the girl on her back, so we could see her face laughing, would be very nice.

I offer these criticisms because....the video is DAMN good. The girl is very ticklish, the outfit is great, the angle here is pretty good.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the input. I am actually installing fluorescent fixtures in that room when I return from Mexico on the 7th. I do apologize that some of my locations don't have the studio light like my commercial studio does. Its the price I have to pay for new locations sometimes. I tried on camera lights and it would wash too much in the close-ups. Keep watchin though they'll improve as we grow. Also there is a face up version coming, this was the prelude to the tickling footjob we uploaded last week. Keep the inpu coming though its much appreciated.
TG

please do this one

I was wondering if you could do a video of 1 Hooter girl wearing boots with her uniform. She is then tied down by 3 other Hooter girls and tickle tortured on her pantyhosed feet?

please do this one

I was wondering if you could do a video of 1 Hooter girl wearing boots with her uniform. She is then tied down by 3 other Hooter girls and tickle tortured on her pantyhosed feet?

Oh and the girls end up tied down by the boss and made to give him a footjob too.

Oh and the girls end up tied down by the boss and made to give him a footjob too.

That should be easy if I can get 3 more uniforms cheap unless the other 3 can be in street clothes in the changing area or something. Let me see what I can do next time the tickle brats are here.

NOTE: A 4 girl Footjob dude thats not gonna be easy. 4 girls giving 4 footjobs with only 2 stuntcocks that do Footjobs won't be easy either. Now 4 different hooter girls forced to give footjobs on filmed separately on 4 different days sure.

Sure 1 hooter girl giving a footjob is perfect. Whatever works. I am mainly looking for at least the Hooter girl in boots. It was always a dream of mine. As long as the other girls are in pantyhose and maybe boots too that would be great. keep me posted. I have been following your stuff and its great!!

I bet some warm cum is the lotion she needs to take care of those poor itchy feet... :)

Very nice looking soles. I'd love to have a shot at that, myself. ;)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back