• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Steve & Sam's so super-sensitive feet! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I was so excited as Steve was coming to my place after work in the office and arranged he'd change here as the married 31 yr old secretly liked cross dressing as 'Samantha' or 'Sam' and I'd be the first guy who would dominate him-her dressed. Steve had been explicit saying nothing heavy and definitely not marking him and I'd assured him that I'd be basically being teasing and tormenting him and dominating him that way and having seen a photo had told him I loved his long legs in sheer nylons but being 6'1" amazed he'd found the black patent heels and he volunteered yes a big footed girl with size 14's bought on line but made his sensitive feet quite sweaty! I stored the info he'd given and told him I was so looking foward to meeting and be great if he wore the nylons all day and maybe socks over his sheered feet and he agreed! He suggested Friday night as the weekend his wife away so the session need not be hurried.

7pm attractive Steve arrived and I immediately drawn to his large black loafer style shoes and as he sat on the sofa saw him wearing black socks and he winked lifting a trouser to show me also above the sock his nylons and smiled, he drank a cognac and then said he'd dress in the bathroom and I took the control he wanted!

"Get dressed and leave your socks on as I will be revealing your nylons right!" and he nodded!

About 15 minutes later in a slinky black dress, brunette wig not unlike the colour of his own hair and wearing the black patent heels and made up he presented himself as Sam. I told him very convincing and took her to the bedroom and as agreed she soon on the bed in bondage, blindfold and gagged as my 'Play-Bitch' the role play that had attracted him-her and secured expecting me to fondle her but taunted him - her as saying that as girly as she wanted to be that her big feet definitely betrayed the fact she was Steve and how Steve had told me the heels made his sensitive feet sweaty and how I'd told him I'd be dominating using teasing and tormenting techniques and he could guess therefore what I'd be subjecting him to enduring and said this as I slid his heels off and there were both black socked feet and sheer socks!

"Mmmmm oh fuck Steve definitely a rich manly foot scent as I'd hoped and sense their heat eminating from them after a day in the office so yes definitely sweaty which means real sensitive; major and feet my thing Steve, I'm a ruthless tickler and you need punishing for masquerading as a woman! I am going to love hearing you pleading and begging me to stop tickling and teasing your feet, stopping the infernal foot tickling, horrendous, insidious tickling of your black sheer socked feet, your nyloned feet and your bared feet! All I want you to do is laugh and reckon that's guaranteed happening! "

I knew psychological torment effective so spoke about his feet and remarked how big manly feet turned me on and feet like his that smelled like feet and wearing black sheer socks seeing the contours of his feet clearly through them and how exciting a sight for me to see as black socks were my favourites taunting him that he must have known to entice me to playing with them which I assured him I would be but appreciated the overt invitation and how I always favoured feet secured together as his were as it manified the ticklish sensations easily tickling both feet simultaneously as well as individually! I wondered as it depended on the individual where on his feet he the most ticklish, his toes, arches, balls of his feet, centre of his soles even heels and was looking forward to teasing every inch of them finding out!

Being in control he'd know that his feet were my feet to enjoy and amuse myself with and a foot fiend that I'd be taking my time doing so but as he'd told me his wife away, it likely being an all nighter as his feet really appealed to me and loving hearing his moans of frustration and efforts of verbal responses muffled. I told him I couldn't hear what he was saying but if it was that his feet were mine to do what I liked with; thanking him and if the opposite and to leave them alone, he needing to remember he was meeting me to be dominated and controlled! I'm foot fixated Steve and Sam's a very bad girl tempting me with her big so smelly feet and I'll bet Steve's feeling very embarrassed and humiliated that another man is going to perve over his feet, his straight ticklish feet usually hidden and protected by shoes and socks!

"You're not going anywhere anytime soon but to ticklish-licklish hell and maybe Sam will enjoy oral attention to her feet, I love licking the length of feet, men's feet not real women or female feet but a guy's feet oh yes and sucking, licking and nibbling his toes and you bet it lickles! Steve will hate it as I'm intimate with feet, I seduce and foot rape straight men's feet! He might have liked the idea of a blow-job and excited having his dick sucked but toes sucked and nibbled definitely not as appealing especially with sensitive feet, that's it flex your feet and wiggle your toes albeit involuntarily as it makes me focus on them both more! Mmmmm love inhaling the musky scent of your sweaty feet!"

I pressed my face to both socked soles to emphasise that the smell of his feet really turned me on to freak him out as easy to see his not enjoying his feet being the focus of my attention so told him his hot n' sweaty ticklish feet were my sole interest pun intended and saying sole ran my tongue the length of each one and breathed in their intoxicating odour as I felt his warm feet flexing against my face and holding them both so he felt my nose pressed to his soles .

“These sheer socks look great on your feet and did you know magnify ticklish sensations, warm n' sweaty feet the most ticklish which is why when you told me the heels made your big feet sensitive, yes you Steve silly boy; volunteered having ticklish feet Steve and why I suggested Steve wear socks over Sam's nylons and drew a finger slowly and lightly the length of each foot in turn and discovered very ticklish across his arches and over his toes but the middle of his soles the most tortuously ticklish and toes clenched of a foot and simply stroked the sole to see them splay and found light tickling and caressing the hardest technique for Steve to deal with! I deliberately indulged in driving him freaking berserk focusing on teasingly caressing his soles aming him moan and verbally respond but muffled taunted him like this!

"Oooooh Steve you'll have to imagine it's Sam's feet being caresssed and Mmmmm sniffed by a guy turned on by her big girly feet as sure Steve would find it hard to deal with in fact more or less impossible not liking attention to his feet, his hopelessly ticklish feet helpless and vulnerable to another man's touch so Steve it's your big masculine feet that have my dick hard; Mmmmm yeah love their smell, addictive and sheer material so thin and sticking to these big feet like a 2nd skin so the softest and lightest touch can drive you freaking crazy as you can't help but flex your feet and wiggle your toes unless I grip and squeeze them like this and soles taut just teasingly stroke Steve's socked soles up n' down, up n' down through his moist, sweat lubed sheers as I will be teasingly stroking Sam's nylon feet but who's most ticklish Sam or Steve, feel the light touch, fuck it tickles!" I teased as I ran my fingers up and down his soles, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down!

My fingers never changed their rhythm so the light ticklish sensations driving Steve absolutely nuts and relishing stroking the middle of his soles, the balls of his feet and I was brutal and the sheer fabric intensified the ticklishness which made Steve squirm as I teased the arches, insteps of his size 14 feet! I held each foot in turn still so no escaping the tickling, holding his feet and tickling his sheer toes whicu wiggled teasing me! I told him I loved using his weakness against him to dominate and control him and with Sam's feet I'd be even more merciless as she'd tried to kid me being female but her tight dress showed she had a bulge, a dick and she needed punishing and had sealed her own ticklish fate! He gasping hearing this made me smile!

Steve kept wiggling his feet reacting to my stroking and caressing them and increased the intensity activating the sonicare electric toothbrush 'Bzzzzzzz' "Now Steve guess you brushed your teeth this morning but did you brush your feet as in shoes n' socks all day and nylons too they'll be sweaty and grimy but no worries I'll do them for you, the revolving bristles are pretty thorough but be warned Steve that it will tickle!" I taunted!

I slowly ran the bristles the length of Steve's sheer socked feet and told him if he thought the tickling by my fingers intense, this was tickling at a whole different level and drew circular motions in the middle of his soles and over the arches of his feet and under his toes and Steve reacting as if he being hit by 1,000 volts of electricity and the brush making him spasm like mad! I stopped the bristles action when he became breathless! His nerve endings were on fire and super-senstive feet exciting me and smelling Mmmmm and feeling moist n' warm!

"Fuck you are really ticklish Steve, these feet so your feet are my feet certainly all night but we share secrets from your wife and I guess an expensive divorce if she finds out about Samantha who like Steve knows I find their feet perfect in every way so my lips sealed as tonight I have found my 'Tickle-Bitch' Sam and 'Tickle-Toy' Steve and he will need to work late at the office one night every week as Marianne will be told and will be instead secured and entertaining and amusing me sometimes cross-dressed and sometimes not by submitting their feet to me!"

I then kissed each socked sole and the feeling of my lips on his socked soles was intesne for Steve so indulged in licking and nibbling his feet, licking his arches and the length of his socked feet and sucking on his socked toes which wiggled in my mouth being given blow-jobs as I taunted him he's expected his dick getting but my sole interest was lickling and tickling his feet and saying the pun intended would be tonight and always; lickling and tickling his size 14 feet Mmmmm smelling awesome and slurp..slurp..slurp.. tasting so delicious! I sucked hard on his toes and licked his soles as I caressed and tickled his feet!

Steve was laughing like a loon even gagged and verbally responsive when lauging allowed it but unable to work out what he was saying but taunted him saying things like "Steve if you are telling me your feet are mine to do whatever I like with that's generous and appreciated as they're so deliciously tasty in sheers so will be in nylons and bare a real foot feast to be delicacy's enjoyed but alternatively if and I suppose more likely begging and pleading with me to quite, stop, leave your fucking feet alone, get the fuck off them; then sorry to disappoint but these feet mine tonight and an all nighter, likely being my weekend guest and already said to keep my silence, to buy that; these feet so your feet will actually be my feet one night every week and even some weekends as you'll suggest Marianne visits her parents again so now let's slide off these socks!"

I soon looking at the large feet in the light tanned nylons and teasing Steve about their rich smell, the supposedly female feet with perfume of 'Au de natural' and saying their rich masculine smell being so and loved seeing his shapely feet so clearly through them, large suckable longish toes and quite a high arch but knowing them being ticklish, unbearably ticklish was the real buzz for me! I was gonna teach him Sam a lesson for trying to kid me she was woman when so evidently all man with large size 14 feet, sensitive size 14 feet!

"Tickle tickle tickle!!" I said and stroked my fingers all over both nyloned feet as Sam flexed them and wiggled her toes soon hystericlal and definitely a manly laugh and pleading with me to STOP, I heard that word clearly! I said sorry no safewords as both feet so damn exciting being super-ticklish and tickled both feet simultaneously! I just watched Sam suffer and laugh and laugh and beg as I became more and more aroused holding her feet down so she couldnt move and running my fingers up and down her feet slowly at first, then rapidly!

"Steve you know Sam flaunts her feet teasing me and invites me tickling and teasing them, giving them both a real good tickling, running my fingers all over every inch of them tickling thrm both faster and faster so she's laughing like crazy but let's slow down as don't want her breathless or passing out on me but not sure who is most senstive so is it Steve in sheers or Samantha in her nylons and look at the bright red nail varnish, inviting attention to her toes, a real foot-slut!"

I then indulged in playfully lightly stroking Steve's nylon feet and telling him Sam's feet looking gogeous through the nylons and ran my fingers the length of both soles watching Steve's feet flex and nyloned toes clench and splay coomenting Sam's feet being so damn sensitive and the nylons making both feet so warm and slippery being lubed with sweat that my finger just slid over the length of them both and loved seeing him squirm! I enjoying playing with his feet and teasing him and taunting him saying the taste of his feet awesome and Sam teasing me to orally seduce them and then licking both soles and lightly nibbling the toes whilst slowly stroking the soles slowly and gently seeing him squirming from the ticklish n' licklish sensations!

"Steve how ticklish are your feet in nylons as I think really unbearably so later bare you're going to be in ticklish, licklish and hellish agony as my real preference is manly bare feet, feet smelling and tasting like feet and fuck yours do and my appetite for feet like these insatiable and one I demand and insiste being satisfied feet I take my time enjoying orally and manually! Loe seeing you squirm feet flexing, toes twitching and stroking, licking, nibbling, massaging, sniffing and lickling, driving you fuckin' berserk! It's going to be great determining where your feet tickle the most and is is bare, in sheers or in nylons? Your feet in nylons make Sam a real tease so intend going to town on these large feet of hers and finding out just how ticklish n' licklish these nyloned feet are Steve? Got to see how ticklish the nylons make them and see your toes wiggling and feel them wiggle in my mouth when I suck and nibble on them flexing from the soles being caressed lightly and teasingly!"

I loved caressing and lightly stroking Steve's nyloned feet and tellig him he was a bad biy pretending to be a naughty girl Sam and invited his feet torture tickled and tickled his feet like crazy showing no mercy at all, indulging in being completely sadistic saying his needing punishing for impersonating a woman as I tickled his big, nyloned feet harder and faster no stopping saying they were such pretty manly feet and very sexy feet as hearing desperate responses ..

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAH!PLEEEEAAASE NOOOOOSTAAAAAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHANOOTICKLESHAHAHAHA!"

All the encouragement I needed to run my fingers teasingly and tauntingly over his feet, just teasing and tickling and licking the soles and nibbling and sucking on the succuslent toes through them but saying bare they going to be so delicious and ripe as they were raunchy and smelly n' warm and sweaty and yet to experience the feather and pipe-cleaner drawn in between his bare toes, being coated with chocolate sauce and cleansed with an insatiable tongue, tickled until he almost peed but not quite! The extent of secual enjoyment with me being forcibly jerked off as having cum being all the more horribly ticklish and sensitive on his feet but a foot-frenzy party the next day n' night inviting guy ticklers off the net to indulge themselves in all over body tickling my 'Tickle-Slut'!

"Mmmmm Steve love tickling and lickling you and Sam's feet, inviting and desrving it having such ticklish and licklish feet at my mercy and my being merciless taking full evil advantage of them both! Your feet are my feet and don't forget it I teased as I stroked over both soles firmly adding taunitngly "Cootchie cootchie coo!! cootchie!! Tickle tickle tickle! hahaha cooooootchie coo! and rapidly stroking the length of both nylon soles being the tickling maniac I am and pride myself on being! Love rubbing and massaging your feet Steve and sucking Sam's toes and sucking them all rub his feet they were really ticklish so that might mean...”

As Steve clenched his toes, stroking his soles saying did he really think clenching his toes would stop me tickling his feet, his big ticklish feet as nothing would as they were my feet to enjoy in sheer socks, in tan nylons and later bare! I drove Steve-Sam insane playing with both feet and gradually worked on them so they got a run in the nylon soles which meant as I told him that I'd replace them but soon it would be his bare feet enjoyed and the nail varnish removed by me as wanting Steve's masculine manly feet to torture tickle!

I then re-launched a ticklish attack on both soles with the plastic tines of the hairbush to destroy the nylon protection of Steve's super sensitive feet and soon enough had his unvarnished bare feet at my mercy and tickled them non-stop and licked them from heels to toes and sucked and nibbled all over Steve's sweaty bare toes, ran feather and pipe-cleaner in between them all, activated the revolving bristles of the sonicare over them! Subjected to fire n' ice so warming feet with hairdryer, then running ice cube over them and licking the chocolate sauce off them as well as loving their natural sweaty taste and had about ten guys joining me over the weekend for Steve's ticklish initiation and under threat of exposure see as I decide who Sam who changes into the same clothes kept for her-him here or Steve imself one night a week and an arrangement of a month to date!

Every meeting he hopes the last but I assure him it won't be but having himself to blame for having two amazing feet with a really masculine and sweaty smell, raunchy as hell and deliciously tasty feet as well as being so tortuously and horrencously ticklish and licklish all over them both! His problems to deal with not mine but advantages I was dfinitely in favour of exploiting as his 'Tickle-Master'! I literally indulge myself in the enjoyment of his feet non-stop their smell, taste and ticklishness mercilessly! Love hearing him laughing like a loon as I play with his feet and he secured able to do nothing to stop me! A typical tickle chat being ...

"HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA NOOONOMOREPLEASEHAHAHHAHAHAHAHASTAAAAAPAHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

"COOTCHIE COOTCHIE COOOO TICKLE, TICKLE , TICKLE, LICKLE , LICKLE, LICKLE!" as his begging encourages more and more intense tickling and lickling! Anyone would think Steve enjoys his bare feet feasted on and tortured, he hates it but can't stop inviting it happening to a greater intensity being as responsive as he immediately is to my evil tickling and lickling of his super-senstive sixe 14's every weekly meeting!

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back