• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stipplewitz Tickled by Brother Staddlemitz

Hee, hee...I especially love how he's tickling/holding with his EAR. :D Very cute image and more cool design-work, but I think Stipp's getting cold in these last few pics. ;)

Khali

Awesome khali. That was a really great picture. Thank you for doing it!!

Very nice indeed.

It must be most unfortunate for Stipp. Her brother must really know how to get her.

Khali said:
Hee, hee...I especially love how he's tickling/holding with his EAR. :D Very cute image and more cool design-work, but I think Stipp's getting cold in these last few pics. ;)

Khali

Hey, when you're hot, you're hot, and when you're not, you're not!
(I remember the first time I heard that, Shaggy and Scooby-Doo were singing it. I remember my friends would sing it, and then I'd sing it in my Scooby-Doo voice!)

Its the little things, the nuances that make your work so good. This is cute. Good job. :)

Wow! That's very cool! You never fail to keep raising the bar, dude! :cool:

Khali,
Thanks alot. Hehe, yeah...seems like Stipp has lost more and more clothing with each pic. Wonder how that happens?;)

Serge,
I'm glad you liked the pic...oh...and I consider it a compliment that you think I'm Khali :D

FF7,
Thanks. Oh yeah, Stipp's bro really knows how to get under her skin...hehe.

Larcen,
Let's hear your Scooby Doo voice hehe.

Celtic,
Thanks for the compliment. Appreciated.

Falcon,
Hehe, glad you like Stadd so much. I'm glad Ozzy drew him first cause I probably never would have thought of giving Stipp a brother.

Dave,
Thanks alot man. I keep on trying :D

SergeZell said:
Awesome khali. That was a really great picture. Thank you for doing it!!

Thanx, but wrong thread Serge (unless you meant to say TD instead of me). ^^ You should be praising TD here for his excellent work. ;)

K

As soon as I dig up my microphone I'll record a sound file of me doing Scooby-Doo. Anyone else interested? Khali, Dave, Falcon, anybody else?

:D Cute playful tickling. We could use some variety to the tickling picture themes. Very good TD! :D

Excellent! Stipp looks so darn cute, about to burst out laughing, and Stadd's ear holding one of her feet is a great touch! That dude has the cool to be a good regular!

Thanks Chimp. Glad you like Stadd there. Think he'll make regular appearances :D

love the comic. very nicely drawn..but one thing..why is she naked in front of her brother?? Keep up the good work TD!

Thanks Navel. Glad u like the comic. As far as Stipp being naked...guess it's just the "elf" thing :D

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back