• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

stocks vs gravity boots

iluvboyfeet99

Hi fellow Ticklephiles! Obviously, we are all supremely familiar with stocks as the choice device for restraining feet; but what about gravity (inversion) boots?

For those who don't know, gravity boots are those bulky things that ppl wear around their ankles to suspend themselves upside-down while exercising. Therefore, gravity boots are meant to be secured vertically (obviously).
However, there have been some clever tickle video producers who have secured the devices HORIZONTALLY to restrain ticklees feet and legs in a seated position. Possibly the most (in)famous example of this set-up would be the original Myfriendsfeet Tickle Chair. The boots were extremely proficient at completely restraining the feet and legs of countless VERY strong young men in those videos.

I believe that gravity boots may be superior to traditional stocks in a few significant ways. For one, not only are they essentially inescapable (being designed to hold ppl upside-down and all that!), but they are very well padded; unlike most traditional stocks, inversion boots are designed to protect the wearer's ankles and calves with thick padding, keeping them comfortable.

Thoughts? Opinions? Insane fantasies? Let's hear 'em!

I’ve used an inversion table a couple of times - once to tickle my wife and once to tickle my wife’s best friend. My wife’s friend willingly kicked off her flip flops to “try it out” (heh heh) but we didn’t recline her friend upside down. We barely had her inverted below level. It was pretty easy for my wife to hold the board steady while I removed the bars that were in the way of her soles.

Have a set of stocks at your house screams “weirdo” and an inversion table less so, IMO.

I just got an inversion table. I am going to build it this weekend.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back