• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story #4

TickleToy4You

TMF Regular
I posted earlier about being tickled in a motel/hotel room so I guess i'll post the first time that actually happened to me. Might be more than 1 post on this haha.

I was 21 at the time and I was talking to this guy on AIM. I've known him for at least a year or so and we kept talking about meeting up so he could tickle torture me. We had off the same days during the week and we decided to give it a shot. We met up for a little bit to talk and stuff and decide where we would do this. There was a simple motel around our area that cost like 50 dollars for a night so we took the deal. Simple place; just had a bed with metal bed posts (queen size) and had a small couch and a chair. Once we got there we talked for a little longer until he asked me if I was ready. I said yes and I took off my socks, shirt and pants so I was just in my black nylon bra and panties. I layed on the bed and watched as he took out his bag with all his stuff. He began to tie my wrists to the top bed posts and then tied up my ankles to the bottom posts. I couldn't help but playfully squirm around and tug at the ropes, trying to escape. He grinned at me and lightly tickled my feet so he could hear me laugh. I let out a loud scream and he laughed. He walked around the bed and poked my belly button, and dug his fingers into my armpits and at that point I was squirming around and laughing pretty loudly. He quickley covered my mouth and continued to tickle my armpits with his other hand. I began to lick his hand to tease him a bit and he pulled away and smirked at me. He pulled out a red ball gag and put it in my mouth and made sure I couldn't spit it out. He said "I don't wanna have people hearing you scream or laugh. You're about to be tortured like you've never been tortured before." My eyes got big and I was shaking my head back and fourth. He sat on my waist and began tickling my armpits a lot faster and than drug his fingers all over my sides and my belly. I was freaking out, making tons of muffled screams and laughs, and I began to drool from the ball gag. He spider tickled my sides and my belly, making me arch my back a little bit. He got off me for a second to get his bottle of baby oil. I thought he was gonna use a little but he used a little more than half a bottle on me. Belly, sides, armpits, legs and feet were covered in oil. I felt so slippery and vulnerable. He sat on me once again and began gliding his torturous fingers all over my body, making me freak out. After about a half hour or so of upper body tickling he went to the legs and tickled me with a brush. Taunting me by saying "look how slippery this oil makes you...tickling is much worse isn't it?" I was thrashing around, muffled grunts and screams from the gag, trying to beg for him to stop. He slowly made his way to my feet. He grabbed a feather and a few q-tips and went to work on my oiled up feet. I swear I thought I was in a torture chamber. He held my foot and my toes back while he slid the feather and q-tips up and down my feet, and between my toes. He decided to wipe off most of the oil on my feet so he could lick them which tickled so damn much....

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back