• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story Behind the Photo

myth77

1st Level Orange Feather
Some pictures we take speak for themselves, while others have an interesting story that goes along with it. I got a chance to work with an amazing photographer in Chicago, and the stories behind his photos were sometimes the best part of the pics. If you have a photo that has an interesting story behind it, please share that here.

For me, it's this one:

bridge.jpg

I was with two professionals, and one of them picked out an obscure location for us to shoot around. We walked about 2 miles through the outskirts of the city, hiked up a large hill, and there sat this 100-year old train bridge. There was a slight element of danger in getting the shots. An occasional train still did use that bridge, it was a very steep hill to climb to get to it, and the Chicago River was rushing below. One misstep would have you falling into the river. The location was also not 'tourist accessible'...meaning we weren't really supposed to be there, and would have to keep our eyes out for transit authorities. For me, it was still worth it. The craftsmanship on the bridge was unmatched by today's standards, and there was always the chance that the bridge may be torn down someday. I consider it to be the first risk I've ever taken as a photographer, and I love the way the shot turned out :)

Last edited:
Very nice photo. Thank you so much for sharing it. :ty: I love how it looks modern and old at the same time. :)

Great photo. Thanks for sharing it here.
:trainwreck: <=== didn't happen while you were there

when i was living in texas my gf at the time told me about this cow that has been on this farm for like ever so we took a hike in the woods and went to the farm and i took this pic

moooooooooo.JPG

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back