• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story Excerpt: Laughter of Angels

MTJpub

Verified
Story Excerpt: Laughter of Angels...

And now, Miss Midj," the Commander smiled, twirling the feather between her fingers, "I think I’ve left you and your pretty tootsies unattended for far too long..."

"Stay the hell away from me!" Midj croaked. She curled her toes and fingers, all the while struggling to rub her itching shoulders against the sweat-soaked back of the restrainer. But Reyn was striding towards her, grinning and unavoidable, Joy’s feather gleaming in her hand.

"What’s wrong? I should think you’d be happy. This pretty feather will tickle you far more effectively than my poor fingers could. It is pretty, don’t you think? Here, let’s see what your toes think..."

Crouching, Reyn slid the feather’s tip across the balls of Midj’s captive soles, up over her toes. When she clenched them, Reyn applied the feather just the same. When she spread her toes out, giggling, the feather’s edge found its way into the tender slots between them.

It did tickle worse than fingers. Far worse. And no matter how frantically Midj waved or twisted her bare feet, the feather was there, caressing the skin of her ankles, the tops of her feet, her toes, her arches...every soft touch was a little kiss of agony, a nerve-jolting tingle that fought with her itching shoulders for the privilege of making her scream again.

"Oh, I think your toes like it very much," Reyn giggled. The Commander was giggling as she tickled her victim’s feet, a bit more loudly than, strictly speaking, should have been necessary. Her boots shifted on the floor with each stroke of the feather, and Reyn had to clear her throat once or twice as she spoke.

"I think...yes, they like it a lot. A whole lot. Tickle-tickle! Mmmn. Uh...feels good, eh? Yes. Tickly-tickle! Poor little tickle-girl! Ah! Ah...I mean, I mean, imagine how much...much fun we’re going to have, you and I. When you’re...my slave! Eeh! I’ll tickle you...round the clock...mmmph."

"You know," FRED said as it hovered over Joy, obediently recording its giggles as Colo worked it over, "I think it’s only right to warn you, this laughter I’m getting now...it’s sort of strange. It’s on a whole different sound-spectrum than what I got previously."

"Just...just record," Reyn snarled. The corners of her mouth seemed to be trying to jerk up into a smile.

Midj herself was given no time to properly consider either FRED’s comments or her captress’s increasingly odd behavior. The feather was really driving her crazy. But then, so was Joy’s laughter. After teasing the Angel’s slim hips with the feather, Colo had moved down to its helpless feet. Eventually she had unlocked one of the ankle-manacles so she could tickle Joy’s sole in a comfortable standing position. The poor creature was squirming and shrieking like mad, its toes alternately sprawling and clenching.

LOACover.jpg

Electronic Publication - Email Delivery
**File Type- HTML Document
**File Size- 392kb zipped
**Words 17,000 +
**Three Anime Style Story Illustrations
**Story by veteran MTJ Publishing Author "J.R."
**Cover & interior Illustrations by "Maitre Neko"

A few words from the author about "The Laughter of Angels"...

The Laughter of Angels is my latest MTJ e-novella, and it sports three jaw-droppingly fantabulous anime illustrations by Maitre Neko. Angels was a true labor of love for me, allowing me to craft anime-style heroines and villainesses who are not only sexy and beautiful, but insanely ticklish as well. The story follows Midj, a young adventuress (of "questionable morals") based on the frontier planet of Gabriel. Learning that the world’s beautiful native "Angels" have the ability to heal injuries with their laughter, Midj sets off to make a few recordings, intent on selling them to the highest bidder. As to how she gets the Angels to laugh for her, I’ll leave that to your imagination...but I will mention that Midj falls afoul of a local female political group who also want the recordings, and are not opposed to using tickle-torture to get them. And the Angels have a few ticklish surprises in store for all of them...

When I saw Maitre’s illustrations for this project, I literally couldn’t believe my tired old eyes. The quality of the art is extraordinary; these things look like cels from the anime of your dreams. Every character is rendered in loving detail, and the tickling action is phenomenal.

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/enovels/Angels.html

Last edited:
I love this story! Another superb tale from one of the great minds in tickling fiction. Not only that, but the illustrations are top-notch...like they're off of the latest anime vid or something.

Excellent work, don't miss it.:cool:

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back