• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story - Good morning Karina part 1

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and access the total of 12 Images that illustrate this story: https://www.patreon.com/posts/good-morning-1-81169277

Good morning Karina part 1 - 1.pngGood morning Karina part 1 - 2.pngGood morning Karina part 1 - 3.pngGood morning Karina part 1 - 4.pngGood morning Karina part 1 - 5.png

"Karina had started to wake up. She felt a heaviness in her head, as if she had a slight hangover, which could explain why her mind felt so foggy at the moment. She saw some light through her eyelids, as if she had left her phone on the nightstand with the screen on, or perhaps the small lamp that she never usually used. What time was it? As Karina reached out to grab her phone, something went wrong, as she couldn't move her arm because of... the blankets?

Something strange was happening. Despite the hangover, she felt comfortable and warm, as if she was wrapped in all her blankets, but now that she could think more clearly, she realized that she wasn't lying in her bed, but rather sitting up with her legs up, but somehow wrapped in something that was squeezing her, like a hug that was coming from all sides, or so it seemed to her. When Karina finally opened her eyes, she could see that this place was not even remotely her room, and then she began to remember everything.

0-0-0

Karina worked as a gardener during the day in one of those huge villa complexes near the beach, which are mostly empty throughout the year, and where the wealthy go to spend the summer with their families. At night, she had discovered the lucrative business of burglary in the same place. She had recently landed the gardening job and had realized that many of the houses she worked in didn't even have an alarm system. In general, the fenced gardens were so large that each resident could hardly know what their neighbor was doing in the house next door, or in this case, what someone was doing in their neighbor's house. Karina also had the advantage of having access to the entry keys of the properties. Her modus operandi was to go to the property with her van in the early morning, drive it inside the property, force open the door of the house, and start loading the van to the top. She could repeat the process in the same property for several days until it was empty because during the day, nothing strange seemed to be happening from the outside. She had already done this in two properties, and probably no one would find out until the summer. But if she repeated the process many times, the police would likely start to see the common pattern and catch her, so she had planned to do it at most once more… or maybe twice.

The property she had set her sights on this time looked like a kind of castle, with its carved stone walls and ivy climbing up them. It was really beautiful, and it had access to a small rocky beach, something that Karina had liked since the first time she saw it. It was a bit far from the others, and from what she had been able to see through the windows, there was probably work for a whole week there. However, there was something that she didn't quite like: the hedges surrounding the garden were low enough that you could see what was happening inside the property from the outside, and she didn't want to risk someone seeing the van in front of the property, even in the night.

At 4:00 am, Karina parked the van 300 meters away from the property, hid the crowbar under her jacket, and walked to the house. She opened the gates to the property with a borrowed copy of the key from the gardening company, which no one would miss, and headed to the front door of the house. Destroying the lock enough without making too much noise in complete darkness took her more than 15 minutes. Now she had total access to the house. She just had to make her way to the kitchen, and from there, there was a door that led to the garage. She would open the door from the inside and drive the van in, where she could load it away from any prying eyes. But there was one problem... Why was there a car in the garage? WHAT WAS A FUCKING CAR DOING THERE THAT WASN'T THERE THIS MORNING?! THERE WERE PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE, DAMN IT!

Her introspection only lasted a few seconds, she had to get out of there now. She had no idea why whoever was in the house hadn't woken up, or why the police weren't arresting her at the moment, but she wasn't going to stay to find out. She turned immediately, ready to make her way to the exit, and perhaps give up her career as a criminal, when a stream of liquid hit her in the face, just as she was crossing the kitchen door. It smelled really strong and stung a little in her eyes, she had never been sprayed with pepper spray, but she thought it would be much more painful, nevertheless, due to the surprise, she dropped the crowbar. Karina tried to make her way to the door, despite going almost blind, and it didn't help that she hadn't turned on any lights, but as soon as she took her hands off her face, another stream of liquid hit her directly, this time something went inside her mouth, strangely it tasted sweet, and it didn't sting as one would expect. Were they throwing liqueur at her? What the hell was going on? Well, that didn't matter much now, because she was starting to feel dizzy, and had to get on her knees, someone grabbed her leg and dragged her a few meters, but she could barely resist. The last thing Karina felt before falling asleep was a cloth soaked in that liquid pressing against her face.

0-0-0

Once Karina remembered everything, she immediately realized she had gotten herself into big trouble, and the worst part was that the place didn't look like a police station, but rather like a pervert's basement. All she could see from her position were medieval bondage devices and contraptions, or at least that's what they looked like to her. In fact, she herself was trapped in one of those devices, a kind of box, inside which she was sitting with her arms tied behind her back, unable to move at all, with only her head and bare feet sticking out at the same height.

At first, she had the urge to scream, but that would have immediately attracted her captor's attention, and whoever it was would probably have expected that. Perhaps if she remained silent, her captor would think she was still asleep, and she would have time to try to escape from that thing. Karina had never been a particularly strong woman, barely reaching five feet off the ground, although few people would say, looking at her petite frame and angelic face full of piercings, that she was capable of breaking a lock with a crowbar, but as she herself found out, not even if she had had the strength of a weightlifter would she have been able to do anything at all. That device didn't even vibrate despite all her effort; all she had managed to do was wiggle her feet and turn her head, and inside the box, she had only managed to grasp the strange material that was imprisoning her with her fingers. By the size and texture, it seemed to be packing foam, which explained the slight pressure she felt coming from all directions, and that anything she tried would be futile, as any minimal movement she was able to make would be absorbed by that material. She was completely helpless.

Karina tried to remember who owned that house. She had passed by the mailbox several times and believed she had read the name of the owners once, but at that moment, she was unable to remember. What kind of lunatic could have a basement like this? And above all, what did they want to do with her? Even though she was trying to remain calm as time passed, she was starting to imagine that whoever came down the basement stairs could only be Michael Myers or Patrick Bateman. She had to get out of there somehow.

-HELP!... CAN ANYONE HELP ME?!!!

With no other options, there might be a small chance that someone would hear her screams, a neighbor who happened to be close to the house at that moment and could call the police, but after 5 minutes of shouting, no one, no neighbor, the police, or even Michael Myers came down the basement stairs. A lot of time passed, and occasionally Karina tried to ask for help, but no one seemed to respond until, in the middle of one of her screams, she heard the door opening at the top of the stairs. One would expect the police or a potential savior to announce themselves before entering to help her, so it could only be her captor.

Karina prepared herself for the worst as she listened in silence to footsteps descending the stairs, but the kind of person who was coming down was the last thing she expected to encounter, an elderly woman with white hair, who looked like one of those sweet grandmothers from children's movies.

-Good morning Karina. I see from your screams that you woke up from the chloroform a while ago. Excuse my delay in coming down, as I was having breakfast and I couldn't hear you from the dining room... Oh, I suppose you must be hungry too. What can I offer you?"

I hope you enjoyed it. This is the first part of something much longer that I had planned. Initially, I wanted to publish it all at once, but I soon realized that it would take quite some time to have both the text and the renders ready, as this particular scenario, due to its lighting, takes my computer an average of 3 or 4 hours to render each scene. As for the text, I have no problem writing in Spanish, but translating it into English could be a nightmare for me, as there are many expressions or linguistic resources that are unique to each language, and although I can speak and understand basic English myself, I sometimes found it difficult to convey the quality of my story in Spanish to English without having to simplify or modify parts. Luckily for this, I discovered that Chat GPT is a wonderful translator that, unlike Google's, which translates literally what you have written, and I had to scrutinize it afterwards, has certain logic behind it to slightly modify the text, and take some creative freedom in the use of language, as a human translator would, and the quality of the translation is very similar to that of the original text.
For now I have published the story for free, and almost half of the images that illustrate it, you can enjoy the following parts exclusively on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/WooouTK

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back