• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Straight Jacket Hogtie Tickles with S m/f feet, thighs, ribs

theteam

TMF Master
S came to visit again, so thought we would try something new with her. I have her in her straight jacket (shes cool and brings her own restraints) and hooded, then Ive cuffed her ankles and tied them with rope around her waist in a hogtie position. At this point we had done some other kink play before this shoot, so you can see the remains of the writing she wrote on her soles for when I peeled off her socks. Saying "Hello Again" and smiley faces on each sole. Always fun to discover these messages haha!

So to start with S is hogtied on the bed and start to tickle her inner thighs which starts the giggles off, before getting behind her and tickling her soles. Switching back to her inner thighs and soles to good effect! I keep this up, keeping the sensitivity to those spots fresh. Cant have her not feeling the full effect! You can see even her butt is ticklish! Something which she says she never knew about before. A close up on her soles shows the remains of her hidden message as I give them a tickle, before attacking her exposed sides.

I bring out the Pulsar Electric toothbrush and work it over her butt and inner thighs, before applying it to her soles. This time its more of a pleasurable feeling, so I switch to the 3D round hairbrush to get her laughing again. I tie her big toes together to stop her from flailing her feet about, to which she tells me "this day just keeps on getting better" with the added restraint. Back to her soles with the 3D round hairbrush and my fingers, mixing in a little of the Pulsar Electric toothbrush to tease her. Afterwards I get her butt and inner thighs making her hysterical.
A change of view and some baby oil to her soles get them ready for my exfoliating mitts. She tries to resist and hold back the laughter, but that some ends with her hysterical laughter once more. I switch to the 3D round hairbrush but this time its more pleasurable for her as she moans. Feeling mean, I use that on one sole and a exfoliating mitt on the other, her not knowing whether to laugh or moan. Not letting her moan for too long, I use both mitts on her soles again and get her hysterical. A quick tickle of her butt and inner thighs before zooming in on her soles. Big toes still tied together and my fingers get under her toes, before I make her moan in pleasure with the 3D hairbrush. Not letting her enjoy herself that way for too long, its back to the exfoliating mitts and back to laughter from her with a some pleasurable moans mixed in. Anyone would think she enjoys her soles tickled!

More inner thigh tickles keep the laughter flowing as she cant do anything to stop the tickling of them. Mixing in tickles on her butt, shes just squirming but not going anywhere. Exploring all her uncovered skin just makes her laugh more. Its an attck on her ribs which get a big laugh out of her next as I work her over and keep coming back to them. Her soles needed more attention so I made sure to get them as I got her inner thighs. switching between them and using toys on her soles. I role her to the side and she says im "mean" as I tickle her more. Finally I let her enjoy some pleasure as I stick a vibrating wand between her legs. You hear her moan as it does its job and I distract her with a few foot tickles, before sitting back and watching her be forced to orgasm.

At the end theres a 30 second post tickle interview with S

Over 16 mins of footage, multiple views and spots tickled. Let me know if you want more like this.

StraightJacketHogtieS1.jpgStraightJacketHogtieS2.jpgStraightJacketHogtieS3.jpg

Video preview and full video here https://genuinetickling.com/produit/straight-jacket-hogtie-tickles-with-s/

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back