• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

STRANDED! Summer Swimsuit Spectacular!

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
STRANDED! Summer Swimsuit Spectacular! (60+ images!)

- 18 artists
- 4 months of planning
- 79 pages
- Over 50 characters total
- a whole @#$! load of coffee

Years ago I had an idea, to put together a swimsuit magazine type project using all my girls. Well in time I realized with only about 9 or so regular characters I didn't have much to work with. So back in May I decided to assemble to largest crew of anime-based tickling artists I could find (18 out of the total of 30+ that I contacted) at a secret forum page to work on this together. The rules were simple. Draw one of three types of images; Centerfold, Tickleshot, or Activity Shot featuring either our own or one of the other involved artists signature characters.

I guess I always wanted to put together something that would be remembered...that would last the ages. Like people now still search for complete collections of BAC and Saudelli, I wanted to produce something that would have people 10-20 years down the line seeking out and remembering. So here it is; available in both ZIP and RAR formats and through the file sharing medium of your choice:

ZIP Format:

SendSpace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ti3td
Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/52570085/S4.zip.html
MegaUpload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SSSML004

RAR Format:

SendSpace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/f9myf7
Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/52570979/S4.rar.html
MegaUpload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JVBNXVVL

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

316 - You have more talent than a lot of us could hope for and even though you were only able to contribute a single image, it was still much appreciated.

Chaz The Weasel - I hadn't really gotten to know you until I started this project but you're one helluva guy. Awesome work.

Khali - You don't give yourself nearly enough credit for what you're capable of; you just rock plain and simple...

Kahoshiden - WE DID IT BRO! FINALLY FINISHED A COLLABORATION! Its about damn time! LOL

MagicTurtle - Although you were a latecomer I'm glad you were able to submit what you were able, fantastic work.

DC Steel - Been a fan of yours for a long time man. And although you were the latest of the latecomers it was still much appreciated.

Nessonite - What could I possibly say that isn't already common knowledge? You kick ass girl!

Ravenfan - I love your sense of color and form...a truly original style.

Relent - Your enthusiasm is to be admired man, keep up the good work.

Sammi-Chan - I really wish you could have submitted more but what you did complete was awesome. Thanks for the coloring help.

Redscript - I love this guy! One of the people I corresponded with directly via e-mail. Your detailed linework and sense of perspective still amazes me.

cosqui - I'm really sorry you couldn't access the forum I made for some reason, but your work got a great response over there regardless.

Featherhead - Same to you, sorry you couldn't access the forum. I love your work and look forward to what you put out once you get an actual scanner!

Kenjisan - Truly a professional in every respect. Great work man. (Just wish you hadn't waited till the LAST MINUTE for that last one! LOL)

BlueUsako - Very lovely work from a very lovely lady...

kd8lmno - A rather obscure artist I discovered at DeviantART; I love your sense of humor and characterizations. I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

Umojar - Just one word; DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!

ATTENTION: Next year I plan on making this bigger and better than ever and will include all types of artists, not just anime genre style. Well thats about it...as for me...going back into hiding again; see you in a few months with a new project! LATER

Last edited:
I have no words to describe your kindness in offering this set for free when you could have easily charged for this, and people would have paid.

Simply outstanding in EVERY sense of the word. Perhaps a yearly swimsuit edition is in order.

You have the highest amount of praise I could ever heap on someone.

Probably the best thing I have ever downloaded!!!

Rob

I missed out on this year? Aww, oh well. Next year perhaps? ;)

Last edited:
I bow in humble awe.

WOW. Just wow.

What an aaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiinnnnnng project!!!!!

o_O

Kudos to everyone that contributed.

B

:bouncybou:bouncybou:bouncybou

That was awsome My thanks to all who made it possible:veryhappy:dogpile:

I join the rest of the members of this community in thanking all who were involved

I am downloading everything now so I can not yet speak of how amazing I am sure it is, but I wanted to post my thanks to all of you before doing anything else. I look forward to pouring through it all and I cannot express my gratitude enough that you would go through such lengths to make your mark on the community . I thank you...Oh it's done downloading....SWEEEEEEEEEEET!

You, and every single artist who contributed, are 100% Super Special Awesome. I can't think of much other praise to say.

Fun!

:D

I missed out on this year? Aww, oh well. Next year perhaps? ;)

I missed out on this year too. :)
They were looking for manga artists only, though.
I knew I shouldn't have said all those nasty things on jap stuff!

;)

Hey, I've improved my manga drawing skills a bit, I just haven't uploaded anything. So if he wants manga artists, I'm willing and able.

"Stranded!" is more awesome than a rocket ship packed with dinosaurs. Thank you!

My hat is off to CheshireCatNY and the talented group of artists he gathered to make "Stranded" possible. It is a ambitious project with spectacular results!

Bravo!!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back