• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

submissive feet tickle

MidnightTickler

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and I like this place very much.
I thought to post a few photos of my submissive lady who really enjoy having her feet tickled. She is a submissive and when her bare feet are exposed it makes her feel shy, a little humiliated, but also excited. She smiles while I tickle her, and tickling makes her very hot. We always have a great sex during our sessions.

Awesome pics and very sexy feet, thank you :)

Nice feathering picture. Is she feather ticklish or this photo is taken for the symbol?

I think that she has very lovely soles.:feets:
Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

fantastic! Lucky guy, she loves to play and has lovely feet!

Hi again,

I'm glad you like the photos. She has very sensitive feet, so I always use feathers, especially at the beginning of the sessions when her feet are the most ticklish. Even those soft feathers can tickle her, so I can enjoy the reactions. The stiff feathers work much better later on. The tongue drives her crazy, especially between the toes. Yes, she enjoys playing.View attachment 733667

You can let her know she does not have to be shy, because she has a nice body. :)
She can wear bikini with pride. :)

She has some very nice looking feet! Thats great that they are so sensitive!

wow some one sure is lucky fellow get tickled sweet and that body of her no need to be shy when that gergous and feet so ticklish as rest that beauty i am glad some one likes to be tickled as well its dream come true .

Hi,

thanks for those nice comments. I really appreciate it and enjoy seeing you liked her feet. She has a nice face too and great personality of course.

Regarding her shyness, she is really shy when someone is watching her bare feet, but somehow that gives me a lot of fun and I really enjoy in that.
When we have sessions our agreement is to go somewhere out that day, mostly on dinner, or something similar. Last early autumn, I told her we are going out and told her to prepare for the midnight session. I picked her up in the afternoon and she looked beautiful, dressed for the best restaurant.
Instead of that I took her to the boat show in the close by town.

My intention was to get her on a very big expensive yacht, just to make her shy a little bit. She was the only one wearing high heels there, and she realized she should wear something else. When we approached the yacht the hostesses practically ordered to her to take off her high heels, since she couldn't go inside the ship in the high heels. The rest of the visitors including some nice looking ladies were all in flat shoes and we all got shoes coverings.

At that moment she realized she was tricked by me to get her barefoot in public. Her face started to go red from shyness while she had to take her shoes off in front of those dominant hostesses and other people. It was still warm weather and and she wasn't wearing stockings, and her white feet, with freshly painted red toes took a loooot of attention. I was just smiling, because I knew she was so shy. She was really embarrassed since everyone was looking at her cute feet, and the ship was really big so we took our time there. It was really fun experience. I took her for a dinner later and gave her a long tickle night, with great sex.

Hi,

thanks for those nice comments. I really appreciate it and enjoy seeing you liked her feet. She has a nice face too and great personality of course.

Regarding her shyness, she is really shy when someone is watching her bare feet, but somehow that gives me a lot of fun and I really enjoy in that.
When we have sessions our agreement is to go somewhere out that day, mostly on dinner, or something similar. Last early autumn, I told her we are going out and told her to prepare for the midnight session. I picked her up in the afternoon and she looked beautiful, dressed for the best restaurant.
Instead of that I took her to the boat show in the close by town.

My intention was to get her on a very big expensive yacht, just to make her shy a little bit. She was the only one wearing high heels there, and she realized she should wear something else. When we approached the yacht the hostesses practically ordered to her to take off her high heels, since she couldn't go inside the ship in the high heels. The rest of the visitors including some nice looking ladies were all in flat shoes and we all got shoes coverings.

At that moment she realized she was tricked by me to get her barefoot in public. Her face started to go red from shyness while she had to take her shoes off in front of those dominant hostesses and other people. It was still warm weather and and she wasn't wearing stockings, and her white feet, with freshly painted red toes took a loooot of attention. I was just smiling, because I knew she was so shy. She was really embarrassed since everyone was looking at her cute feet, and the ship was really big so we took our time there. It was really fun experience. I took her for a dinner later and gave her a long tickle night, with great sex.

I agree with the others, that she has gorgeous feet and that you are a lucky guy. Would you care to post how these sessions went? I would love to hear how she reacted and how much she got into it. Thanks for posting!

Thanks again for all of the comments. I really do appreciate all of your thoughts. I informed her that a few ticklers really liked her feet and body. She really liked that and said she want to do a session tonight! That's really great, since I'm usually the one who asks for sessions.
I would be extremely happy to describe in detail how our sessions look like. However it will take me some time to do that since there are a lot of things to write. I never talked with anyone about it except with her, so this make me very excited. Yes, you are in right, I'm considering myself very lucky, since she likes it very much and there is no judgement, or complaining from her side about my fetish and deviation. She enjoys in that as much as I do.
My fantasy is to see her tickled, lickled by the very serious
lesbian dominatrix, or two of them. The goat in the dungeon would be the second fantasy, but those things will not happen soon, since she is still too shy for those things now. By the way, if all of you foot ticklers, including woman, would have any suggestions, advices of how would you like to see her tickled, please be free to tell, whatever you like. It makes me extremely excited. I could continue writing how are classic sessions look like, with all the details. I can put some more photos too.

Yes I do. I always use fingers on her soles, while she is wearing stockings. I prefer very thin sheer black, or red stockings where everything is visible. I used to rip off the stockings very often, without taking
them off and then I would continue to tickle her barefoot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back