• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Subtraction & Addition w/ Mrs.Pagwell (An insinuated m/f foot tickling short story)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
Subtraction & Addition w/ Mrs.Pagwell (An insinuated m/f foot tickling short story)

31DD87DF-69B1-4EAB-9725-75A1CE0ED5AB.jpeg

[Warning: only insinuated tickling in this VERY short story inspired by the illustration above]

Below taken from the following link:

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...l-m-f-foot-tickling-foot-massage-toe-sucking/

Just saw this beautiful drawing above by the late great James Avati (RIP, dear sir) via a recent post (11-2-2022) on Instagram from @americanpulps .

Thanks, for sharing, @americanpulps

Love this one!

One of @americanpulps ‘s followers, John Spritz @spritzellini , posted a brilliant caption invoking this beautiful woman as math teacher, Mrs. Pagwell.

As you can see above, she’s in heels, sprawled on a couch, elegant cigarette in hand, and summoning her adult math student for some ‘after-hours instruction’.

I just LOVE the adult teacher/adult student fantasy vibe here in this drawing, and I ran with the John Spritz inspiration if you will in a bit of a #footfetish and a #ticklefetish direction…as I’m sure is no surprise to those of you who know me here on the TMF :)

Enjoy! And thanks again to @spritzellini and to @americanpulps for their inspirations ❤️

Subtraction and Addition…the Pagwell Way

“Uh, Mrs. Pagwell? You, uh, said I should come here to go over my math homework…?”

John entered Mrs. Pagwell’s small living room expecting to see her as she’d always been…astute, at her desk, mathbook opened and pencil and paper close by.

Instead, the scene was much looser.

The smell of her clove cigarette and warm perfume wafted towards him in a beautiful array of intoxicating odors that put him at remarkable ease.

“I DID say that, didn’t I, John?”

She took a long pause and a long puff. She dressed down her community college student, and raised her elegantly long cigarette up to her voluptuous ruby red lips, and thought deliciously naughty thoughts about where she wanted this mathematics tutoring session to go.

“John, I think we should start this evening with some basic subtraction and addition problems. Does that sound alright to you?!”

John nodded in utter disbelief and incredulity at the incredibly erotic scene unfolding quickly before him.

Django Reinhardt gypsy jazz was playing from Mrs. Pagwell’s record player in the other room and it cast a spell of sex in the air.

“First, subtraction. You see these heels I’m in, John. I want you to SUBTRACT them from my newly pedicured feet. Got that? And then…I want you to ADD those strong, and those soft as silk hands of yours ALL over my POOR, TIRED, ACHING feet. I want you to give me one of those famous foot massages that I hear all the girls in our class talking about. Oh, you do get around don’t you, Mister?!” Mrs. Pagwell laughed.

John knew what she was talking about, but he was completely dumbstruck that she had heard about his little foot escapades with the female students in their class. He’d thought he’d been very discrete with each of the women.

Reading John’s face, “Oh, John, you poor man. Did you think women wouldn’t talk about all the pleasures they received from you during your study sessions? Women love to talk about such things. We’re virtual chatterboxes as loud as those crickets are outside my window right now. It’s ok. I think it’s rather cute. A man with a foot fetish and willing to share his love for women’s feet with study partners. Noble. Noble indeed. I just don’t think I can wait much longer, John. You come VERY highly recommended. VERY high!”

John just stared and smiled at Mrs Pagwell as she outed him for his foot fetish.
“Rumor has it too that not only do you like touching and massaging women’s feet, but you like to suck on their toes too! Is that true?! You like putting women’s feet in that beautiful mouth of yours?!”

John remained fairly stoic and only answered with a short sentence, “It’s true.”
“Well, well, well. All that mouth-work on a woman’s toes must start to tickle too, right, John?! You like tickling women’s feet too?!”

“I do.”

“My, my, my, John. You ARE intriguing. VERY intriguing. Massaging, sucking, AND tickling. Well, let’s just jump right into our session then, shall we?! Let’s see if you can get your subtraction and addition assignments completed first. You perform these mathematical tasks well, and let’s just say, John, it’ll be ‘Goodbye Inhibitions’ for me for the rest of our session. Just one more question. I heard you brought one of the women in class to orgasm just using your mouth and tongue in lustful ways with her big and 2nd toes! Is THAT true?”

“It is.”

“Oh, John. We are going to have some fun this evening, you and me. Fun, indeed!”
John could only nod profusely and smile from ear to ear back at Mrs. Pagwell as she winked at him.

The End.

Oh, a foot and tickle fetishist can dream.

Thanks for stopping by,
TLM
https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

P.S. Thanks for reading my VERY short story and reading to the end of this post. The drawing above by James Avati (1912-2005) was made in 1952 and used on the cover of Christopher Isherwood’s novel, “Goodbye To Berlin”.

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back