• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Summer tickled

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
In August, hubby and I went to the beach. I was laying on my back on a towel when 3 of his friends showed up. Two of them sat by my feet and immediately each grabbed a leg and started tickling my feet.
Me:" hahahahahahahahahahaha what are you doing, I'm ticklish hahahahahahahaha".
Them:"Oh she's ticklish huh", coochichie coochie cooo!"
Me: "hahahahahahahahahahahhahah omg stop stop hahahahahahahhahahhahaha".
Hubby: "hey,get her good!"
Them: 'oh we will, coochie coochie coochie cooooo!"
Me: "hahahahahahahahahahhahhah oh no no hahahahahahahaha I can't stand this hahahahahahahahaha".
The third guy found a feather lying nearby and handed it one of his buddies..."here use this" he said with a smirk.
Me: "Oh no, omg please no!" as he slide the feather in and out of my toes. "hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ". Now I'm laughing hysterically as the one guy slide the feather back and forth through my toes, and the other guy was raking his nails up and down my other sole.
Hubby was just sitting there taking it all in.
After about 20 minutes, they stopped, and hubby suggested we all go to the bar at the beach for a drink. I composed myself, slapped the two guys, dusted myself off and we went to the bar. I was in my bathing suit, blue, low back and open sides.
The bar was busy, as as we were walking through, guy #3, was tickling my sides as we walked through the crowd. I was laughing and squirming begging "awwww com'on, I'm ticklish!". He kept it up all the way to the end of the bar where we found a booth.
"What's wrong?" he teased. "I"m extremely ticklish, you were tickling me!"
We sat in the booth, hubby and one guy on one side of me, the other two on the other side of me.
One asked me "where else are you ticklish?" Hubby answered "she's ticklish all over".
Then they started tickling my sides, knees, one held my arm up while the other tickled my underarm. I was in hysterics as the kept tickling me for another 10 minutes.
Finally our drinks came and there was a half hour of peace.
Then the guys grabbed my ankles, rested them on their knees and started tickling my feet.
"Hahahahahahahahahahaha aw com'on guys, I'm too ticklish hahahahahahahahahahahahahah". They kept tickling my feet off and on for another half hour or so, as I was going out of my mind.
They finally stopped and one guy said get Ms Ticklish a long island ice tea. I slapped his arm.
After the ice tea I was feeling a little buzzed when I felt fingers running up and down my back. I was like "heeheeheehee, squirming, then hahahaha, "Im ticklish there"heeheehee hahahahahahahaha. I was giggling, laughing, squirming, writhing around in my seat as he tickled up and down my back for maybe 10-15 minutes.
He finally stopped, The guys said "too much fun,thanks Dave(my hubby). Dave said "anytime guys, she's "tickled" to see you"
They left and we went home. "Very funny" I said. "You'd let them tickle me to death!" "Not quite honey, he said, I need you for my tickle toy"

In August, hubby and I went to the beach. I was laying on my back on a towel when 3 of his friends showed up. Two of them sat by my feet and immediately each grabbed a leg and started tickling my feet.
Me:" hahahahahahahahahahaha what are you doing, I'm ticklish hahahahahahahaha".
Them:"Oh she's ticklish huh", coochichie coochie cooo!"
Me: "hahahahahahahahahahahhahah omg stop stop hahahahahahahhahahhahaha".
Hubby: "hey,get her good!"
Them: 'oh we will, coochie coochie coochie cooooo!"
Me: "hahahahahahahahahahhahhah oh no no hahahahahahahaha I can't stand this hahahahahahahahaha".
The third guy found a feather lying nearby and handed it one of his buddies..."here use this" he said with a smirk.
Me: "Oh no, omg please no!" as he slide the feather in and out of my toes. "hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ". Now I'm laughing hysterically as the one guy slide the feather back and forth through my toes, and the other guy was raking his nails up and down my other sole.
Hubby was just sitting there taking it all in.
After about 20 minutes, they stopped, and hubby suggested we all go to the bar at the beach for a drink. I composed myself, slapped the two guys, dusted myself off and we went to the bar. I was in my bathing suit, blue, low back and open sides.
The bar was busy, as as we were walking through, guy #3, was tickling my sides as we walked through the crowd. I was laughing and squirming begging "awwww com'on, I'm ticklish!". He kept it up all the way to the end of the bar where we found a booth.
"What's wrong?" he teased. "I"m extremely ticklish, you were tickling me!"
We sat in the booth, hubby and one guy on one side of me, the other two on the other side of me.
One asked me "where else are you ticklish?" Hubby answered "she's ticklish all over".
Then they started tickling my sides, knees, one held my arm up while the other tickled my underarm. I was in hysterics as the kept tickling me for another 10 minutes.
Finally our drinks came and there was a half hour of peace.
Then the guys grabbed my ankles, rested them on their knees and started tickling my feet.
"Hahahahahahahahahahaha aw com'on guys, I'm too ticklish hahahahahahahahahahahahahah". They kept tickling my feet off and on for another half hour or so, as I was going out of my mind.
They finally stopped and one guy said get Ms Ticklish a long island ice tea. I slapped his arm.
After the ice tea I was feeling a little buzzed when I felt fingers running up and down my back. I was like "heeheeheehee, squirming, then hahahaha, "Im ticklish there"heeheehee hahahahahahahaha. I was giggling, laughing, squirming, writhing around in my seat as he tickled up and down my back for maybe 10-15 minutes.
He finally stopped, The guys said "too much fun,thanks Dave(my hubby). Dave said "anytime guys, she's "tickled" to see you"
They left and we went home. "Very funny" I said. "You'd let them tickle me to death!" "Not quite honey, he said, I need you for my tickle toy"
Great experience, thanks for sharing!

Your hubby has got to be the luckiest guy on the planet!!! :p

Awesome story! :D Much Respect for endure so much tickling! You rock! :)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back