• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SUPER CUTE "Exploration" F/m, M/f (a few boyfriend-girlfriend incidences)

marzbarz

TMF Expert
So last week my boyfriend, Manny, and I went to see a softball game. We really had nothing better to do that day. lol. We sat at the top of the bleachers. There weren't that many people at the time. The girls were still warming up, and we just kept talking about random stuff, like our childhood, memories, friends, good times, etc. well, it was about a half an hour, and the girls were still warming up.

"Jeez, when is this game going to start? It said it was supposed to start at 3.." I complained, and laid down with my head facing away from my boyfriend and my bag as a pillow. Manny laughed and poked my side. I jumped slightly. Manny loves to tickle me. :D Before I knew it we were getting into a little tickle fight.

I got up and we started poking back and forth. He always starts it. He covers his stomach and side tightly with one arm as I try to poke around it, and he pokes me in my underarm. He gets a few giggles out of me. He knows how to access my spots correctly. :) I have a hard time getting to his stomach and sides, which I know are ticklish by the way he grunts and the amount of effort he makes covering his side, with a smile pulling at his cheeks. Occasionally I get a bold, clean laugh out of him.

He tickled my thighs. Putting his elbow on my knee and moving it lightly in circles. Idk if anybody's ever done this, but it's a GREAT tactic. lol. I start to squeal softly (slowly some people are coming to sit on the bleachers besides us). He loves it when I squeal. He says "Wow! You're squealing now!" and sometimes if it sounds funny, he goes "Haha! What was that?" and get closer and tickle me more. :D I try to squeeze his thigh with my hand. He's a lot bigger than me, so it doesn't work all that well. :p Plus he covers it with his arm.

"Wait," I giggled, urgingly. "let me try something." He let his elbow away from his thigh as I try to squeeze around it with my fingers. He smirks and hisses a laugh at my effort, which then seemed like some sort of sign that he would break. Then he started to turn and squeeze my thigh. I gasped and giggled, in a panicky laugh. "Hahaha..my hands are too small!!" He would laugh at me and keep going. I tried to put my elbow to his knee. He jumped and laughed a little! and then covered his knee again, so I couldn't get to it.

Afterward I made him stop again to try something else on him. I took his knee and with one hand, I stroked with my fingers from the tip of his knee and spread them out firmly through his jeans. He jumped slightly. But only slightly at first. "I think this feels good." I said. And did it again. This time he jumped and laughed, grabbing his knee as I did it, "OH mahahaha! It feels weird!" I laughed. "Really? I like it." and continued. "No!" he tried to pull his knee away. I grabbed it, and wrapped my leg around it. He was already giggling before I started, and once I touched it, he tried to pull it away again, but continued, pulling it back as he tried. He also tried it on my knee which was wrapped around his. This didn't work, because I, too, was wearing jeans, and quite thick, I might add. :/

Later on, I tried something else. His elbow was open, and I stroked the inside of his elbow. "My friend is ticklish here. It's kinda weird, but I think it just feels good." He already knew that about me. He strokes me there all the time, and it just makes me want to melt. :blush: Same with the backs of my knees, but we'll get to that later. ;) He took my arm and did the same to it. :blush: "It does feel funny," he said. And the funnier thing was, that he was starting to pull away after a while. lol.

"Ooh! How about here?" I reached to the back of his knee. I tried to dig my fingers in several places. "He's ticklish, here, too, but I think it just feels weird." I used my forefinger and thumb and squeezed the muscle in the back of his knee through his jeans. All of a sudden he laughed loudly. "Does it?" I asked him. "Hahahahaha! YES! Hahahaha!" he leaned forward in resistance. I stopped briefly. "It does?!" and I continued. "AHhahaha! Yeahhahaha." breakthrough! :D I continued to tickle him in that spot. He started to wiggle, as he kept laughing. He even made a ridiculous attempt to show me that it was now time to go home. Which was false, of course, since it was only 45 minutes into the game, and he turned his knee until he was ultimately kneeling on the bleacher, and sitting on my arm. I started laughing "Get your big butt off my arm!" lol

After a while, we just went back to tickling each other's sides, and stomachs, which I was able to grab for that time. lol. It was REALLY cute and I had lots of fun.

More memories to come later... ;)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back