• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Superbowl LVIII set - Chiefs-49ers

Barbershopman

TMF Master
So everybody's feel good story, the Lions fell short of playing in their first Super Bowl (I was rooting for the Lions), and the Chiefs are in the Super Bowl, AGAIN (I feel as everybody is treating them as the new Patriots, can we get ANYBODY else in, I'm tired of seeing in THEM the Super Bowl?!!)

First off though, I must rant- most feel the Chiefs are in because they always played the AFC Championship in Kansas City, and yes we had hosted the last 5 in Kansas City until this year. But the knock was let's get Mahomes on the road - well he took down two impressive defenses in Buffalo and Baltimore!

When they met in Superbowl LIV, the Chiefs offense was elite and the defense was salvageable. Now, the offense isn't quite as explosive, but the defense is what is carrying them. The knock was wait until their defense goes up against Allen, and then Jackson, well...

So, my pick for Superbowl LVIII is . . . CHIEFS (duh!) With two weeks to prepare, Andy Reid is one of the best formulating a game plan. And like Phil Simms said prior to the AFC Championship when all of his co-hosts picked Baltimore, "as long as 15 is on the field, I'm going with the Chiefs".

Any thoughts on the game?

Barbershopman

I was a bit disappointed as I was hoping for Ravens and Lions, like a lot of people I appreciate how good KC are but it does get a bit tired some having them in every final (and just for the record I am a Buccaneers fan from the UK)
I think it should ‘hopefully’ be a good game, I mean I watch the SB every year despite who ever is playing it, and I am sure it will be a good match. I mean the Purdy story is great and I am interested to see how he handles the SB. And well Mahommes is well..Mahommes so I am sure he will bring it and ball out, so here’s hoping it’s a good one! Plus it’s in Vegas so that’s really cool I can‘t wait too see what stars show up, Swift and Jason Kelsie included 😂 which, have both been entertaining at times, looking forward too seeing them, more than Ushers half time show 😂

CHIEFS ALL DAY EVERDAY. THE KINGDOM HAS BECOME A DYNASTY.

So everybody's feel good story, the Lions fell short of playing in their first Super Bowl (I was rooting for the Lions), and the Chiefs are in the Super Bowl, AGAIN (I feel as everybody is treating them as the new Patriots, can we get ANYBODY else in, I'm tired of seeing in THEM the Super Bowl?!!)

First off though, I must rant- most feel the Chiefs are in because they always played the AFC Championship in Kansas City, and yes we had hosted the last 5 in Kansas City until this year. But the knock was let's get Mahomes on the road - well he took down two impressive defenses in Buffalo and Baltimore!

When they met in Superbowl LIV, the Chiefs offense was elite and the defense was salvageable. Now, the offense isn't quite as explosive, but the defense is what is carrying them. The knock was wait until their defense goes up against Allen, and then Jackson, well...

So, my pick for Superbowl LVIII is . . . CHIEFS (duh!) With two weeks to prepare, Andy Reid is one of the best formulating a game plan. And like Phil Simms said prior to the AFC Championship when all of his co-hosts picked Baltimore, "as long as 15 is on the field, I'm going with the Chiefs".

Any thoughts on the game?

Barbershopman

It sure has…but I kinda expected it, so Wasn’t really a surprise, did find it interesting to watch in parts like 🤷🏼‍♂️

The Chiefs have got an inside track for the NFLs first three-peat in the Super Bowl Era. Our defense was the youngest this past season, and as many analysts have stated: Never count out the Chiefs with number 15 directing the offense and Big Red Andy Reid in charge.

But alas, the shortest odds to win Super Bowl LIX according to Vegas is the 49ers?!! Underdogs again!!

Barbershopman

Every year with Pat Mahomes as the starter, they've gotten to the Conference Championship at minimum. They're currently sitting at six straight, and the record is eight straight (The Patriots from 2011-2018).

I feel for fans of AFC teams. They had to deal with Tom Brady for 19 years, and then as soon as he's out of their hair, here comes Pat Mahomes.

Yes it sure seems the Cheifs are setting up for a ,long dynasty.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back