• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Supporting the arts

randomguy85

TMF Master
Hey all. So my friends have started their own Shakespeare Company. And though unrelated, ferociously appropriate as they named it "Barefoot Shakespeare Co." Anyway, they are putting on two productions this summer in central park, NYC and have just launched an indie-go-go campaign to help fund the whole thing. I'm reaching out to the community here as I think what they are doing is really bold, ambitious and just plain awesome! I hope that there are some folks here who are fans enough of the arts (and Shakespeare) who may be interested in donating and supporting their projects. Any bit helps! And for it, an advanced thanks!! And of course, if you're in the city, go see one of their shows!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/barefoot-shakes-summer-season

Hey all. So my friends have started their own Shakespeare Company. And though unrelated, ferociously appropriate as they named it "Barefoot Shakespeare Co." Anyway, they are putting on two productions this summer in central park, NYC and have just launched an indie-go-go campaign to help fund the whole thing. I'm reaching out to the community here as I think what they are doing is really bold, ambitious and just plain awesome! I hope that there are some folks here who are fans enough of the arts (and Shakespeare) who may be interested in donating and supporting their projects. Any bit helps! And for it, an advanced thanks!! And of course, if you're in the city, go see one of their shows!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/barefoot-shakes-summer-season

I think that is VERY awesome sauce. Count me in.

~ C.A.B.

I live in kandy-duh, but I'll support the arts in every medium. If only in spirit.

What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back