• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TAFfy's torment

TAFfyGurl

In my favorite tickling fantasy I am bound by my wrists and ankles in a standing, spread-eagle position. I am wearing a very tight sleeveless blouse and bell bottom pants that fit super tight from the waist through the crotch, then smooth but not tight through the thighs, then flaring out to very wide bottoms. My outfit is made of very sensuous nylon jersey, or sometimes fluid, slippery satin. I always picture the crotch seam pulling deep inside my labia, and the top molded to my huge breasts so that my erect nipples are clearly visible. He tickles me by running his fingertips or fingernails over the slick, shiny fabric. I howl with laughter, begging him to stop, crying out in total exasperation that I cannot stand it another moment. My screams are accompanied by wild gyrations, limited mostly to hip twisting and head shaking by the ropes that keep my limbs spread and my body vulnerable. For a long time he avoids my pussy, but eventually his fingers trace the groove in the fabric pulled tight up into my crotch, tickling me out of my mind while slowly teasing my clit to mind-shattering orgasms. If I have trouble getting over the edge at this point he pulls out my Hitachi Magic Wand and press the throbbing ball against my clit until I pass out.

He wakes me up lightly tickling my inner thigh as he is peeling my pants off me. I giggle as he nibbles on my thigh as he pulls my pants lower and lower. His teeth biting and nibbling down my thigh to my knees. I scream with laughter. Jerking my body vigorously back and forth. He is now at my calves and my pants are at my feet. nibbling on my calves and tickling my arches with his fingers. I beg for him to stop. Please!! Please!! STOP! He stop only for a second just to tell me NO!. Back to nibbling and tickling my tingling feet. Moving back up my calves fingers following suit. To my thigh, outside of my leg, then to my groind area. I thrust my hips trying to pull away. It does me no good. The ropes have me bound. Grazing his fingers over my inner thighs as he teases my clit with the tip of his tongue. Twisting my body to try and detour his fingers unsuccessfully. He dives into my pussy full heartily and reaches down for my soles. OMG the sensation. An electric shock runs throughout my body. I start screaming and moaning and laughing hysterically. My body is now in involuntary twitches. I begin to cum as he is still tickling my soles. Laughing uncontrollably and climaxing beyond belief. I let out an enormous scream and I squirt all over his face.

He doesn't stop. He reaches his hands up while still licking my labia. Running his finger up and down my sides. I jump side to side with each motion of his hands. Sucking on my clit one last time his tongue trails its way to my side. I beg NO! NO! NO! Not there!! Please. Getting the glitter in his eyes he attacks my sides not resenting a single nibble. I turn my head to see what he is reaching for. OH NO!! Its a feather. I start laughing and he hasn't even touched me with it yet. He stands up. I see he is fully erect. I get lost in his luxurious endowment only to be awoken from my gaze by the feather circling my hard nipples. At first lightly making me quietly giggle. Then harder and faster encircling my entire breast and nipple. Once again my laughter come beckoning out without my consent. Trying to contort my body in anyways possible to get away. He pushes my legs apart and slides his shaft into my drenched pussy. I moan in enjoyment. His eyes light up then he runs the feather up my chest to my neck. Turning my head and trying to use my chin to get the feather aways from my collar bone and neck. Two different wonderful sensations. His hard cock filling my pussy fully. Touching every inch of my wall. Driving me insane. Also the tickling, tingling and fulfilling spasms going through my upper body due to the feather. I'm laughing more then I ever have in my life in the midst of my breathless moaning. I feel his swell inside me. The head of his cock getting larger and larger. leaning forward to nibble on my ear as he thrust harder into my warm pussy. I start to squirm and laugh hard as hell. OH MY!! I feel it. His HOT cum shoots deep into my pussy. I let out an elated moan as i cream all over his throbbing cock. He reaches up and unties my hands then melts down to the floor at my feet completely exhausted.

I reach down and kiss his forehead then until my ankles. Baby, why don't you go lay on the bed and I'll get you a drink. He drags himself to the bed and lays down. I go get his drink. Grabbing a couple other things on the way back. I set his drink on the nightstand next to the bed and walk to the other side of the bed. He looks at me kinda odd then reaches for his drink. I see my opportunity and grab his unsuspecting legs and tie them to the end of the bed. acting fast i grab his arms and wrestle his already weak arm to the bed then tie it. so easy to get his other arm. Now that he is fully restrained I grab the electric flosser. he start laughing and begging me not to do it. saying he is already so tired to please stop.At his feet i start by pressing it gently at the ball of his big toe.HE starts kicking as best he can. crunching his toes and swinging his feet back and forth. I trow the flosser and decide just to use my fingers working my way up to his inner thighs. He starts bouncing his body up and down and laughing hysterically. His behind was bouncing up and down trying his best to buck me off him. I look down and see his cock hard as hell. Sliding my dripping pussy down. Filling my walls spread as he enters deep inside me. I reach down and glid my fingers up and down under his arms. his bucking increases now only enhancing my pleasure. Not his intention of course BUT hey it works. Tickling profusely his underarm and leaning down to bite and nibble just under his ears. Riding his cock harder and harder. His laughing just gets me closer with every yell. His laughing pauses for a moment. I look at his face to see What is wrong. He lets out this earth shattering scream as he explodes his load. His cum oozing around my cervix fills my body with such emotion and arouses my deep sensations i just cant take it. Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cum hard. Dripping all over. Our combind juices blend our bodies together as one. I kiss his lips and we both pass out.

That's My TAFfy Gurl

THis fantasy is why we clicked from the first moment, My BABY. We think so alike, and oh WE are so going to makes this Fantasy Our reality soon :woot:

The beginning starts out as a story I read when I was thirteen....on Aloha.com or something. :p And then it gets into this new twist! I love it.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back