• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taiwan Tickles - Tickle Party Turned Private Play(M/F)

com_tklr

TMF Poster
So, I started going to tickle parties hosted by local fetish groups here in Taiwan. I don’t speak Mandarin very well, but they’re still fun to go to and just immerse myself in the environment. On this day, I noticed this girl with cute eggs on her socks and went up to talk to her. We’ll call her Gen.

If I said Gen was ticklish, I’d be giving an understatement. She’s sensitive EVERYWHERE. I didn’t restrain her (this time), but I did get to tease her all over with my fingers, toothbrush, and hairbrush. I even gave her feet a nice lotion massage before attacking her with the hairbrush. And the whole time, I kept thinking how much I loved the way she laughed and submitted, and I had to play with her again….

Fast forward about tenish days and we had agreed to a second, private tickle session. We rented a hotel room and got everything ready. I came prepared with a few surprises and lots of mischievous intentions. She got herself comfortable (taking off her fun socks that had sheep in wolves’ clothing printed on them) and we agreed on boundaries (safewords, what not to remove, etc.) before we began.

I started light. At first, I only used my fingers to tease around her body. I used my body to hold her arms and legs in place as I slowly warmed her up. I would run my fingers up and down her arms, getting ever so close to her armpits before pulling away. Then I would play with her sides. I’d drum up and down her ribs. I massaged her legs while spidering all over her thighs. Her knees were delightfully sensitive. Her kneecaps and the underside of her knees were so fun to tease. I would attack one, she’d roll over to her side, then I’d attack the other. Then she’d roll again and I’d go after her belly. Then she’d roll and we would play that all over again.

With her feet, I decided to play a game. I brought a small yellow ball with a smiley face on it and put it between her two feet. She had a minute where she couldn’t let the ball fall while I tickled her soles. She held on like a champ, gasping and laughing while I went at it. As a reward for not letting the ball fall, I started worshipping her feet. Jackpot! She was still laughing and gasping, but instead of kicking me, she really seemed to enjoy herself! We had agreed early on that I would try this as she had never had her feet worshiped before, and later she told me she loved it!

Through the time spent, I tried different tools on her, from hairbrushes to pinwheels to the dreaded toothbrush. While she didn’t care for the Wartenberg wheels as much, she still found them tickly. I also learned that even more places were ticklish. She had a ticklish butt and made the most delightful squeals when it was played with.

The discoveries didn’t stop there! After a little time, I decided to bring out another favorite… the magic wand. At this point, Gen was in such a subspace that she took to it wonderfully. Guess where else she’s ticklish!! Watching her laugh and moan at the same time was… gah I can’t put words to it. Explosively ticklish. Such a sight to behold!

After three hours, we both just laid there, having a tickle itch scratched. We had fun, and look forward to playing again!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back