• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tale from the Furniture Store

flecke

TMF Novice
I just have to tell all this story. I do have one posted on the "Stories Section" but since this one and that one are true I guess I better post this one here.

I work at a Local Used Furniture store in a small tourist town. Not too busy of a store but when I work I am the only one here so it is a great job. Anyway, here is my story. I get women in here alot...about 90% of the clients are women...most very wealthy and that in turn from my experience means that they have great looking feet and love to show them off. I was about to close one day last week and a woman came in...I really didn't notice her at first because I was in a hurry to close so I told her that I was going to lock the door and turn the closed sign on, but she was welcome to look if she wanted.
I continued to do my closing duties when she walked by my desk and I happened to look up....holy crap...here was this woman...in her mid. 30's, about 5'6", jet black hair, business blouse, skirt and a pair of the sexiest high heels I have ever seen...and black nylons....I about stood at full attention. I watched her as she walked over to a couch that we had just got in and sat down. She noticed that I was looking at her...and put her feet up on the foot stool in front of her....then to my joy...she said you don't mind if I kick my shoes off for a few min do you, I have been standing all day. I said no. So, she reached down and took each heel off and sat it on the ground. Then, I noticed before she did that her right nylon had a hole in it...in the toe part mind you...so here is this hot lady with killer feet with nylons on...soles pointing at me...with her right big toe...bare facing me. Then she said something I will never forget, " Oh darn my nylon has a hole in it...my nephews say that if a lady has a hole in her nylons that it gives the person who sees it the right to tickle the bare part of her foot!!" I about shit. She said what do you think...I said that sounds about right. I got up and walked over to her feet and sat on the ground. Then I brought my finger up and started to tickle her right big toe...she giggled and squirmed her foot wrinkling it up. Now by her doing this with her foot...more and more of her foot became exposed until...I just out of desparation grabbed the rest of it and ripped it down the rest of her foot exposing her entire bare foot. I looked in her heel laying on the floor and it said 10...her size 10 was fantastic and I worked it over...especially in between her toes I sawed my fingers back and forth...I love that...she laughed and screemed...then her damn phone rang...and she said I am so sorry but I gotta go...so I let her out the store and she gave me a hug and said thanks....not a good story but true.

lucky u

Do you need an assistant ? will work for free if that happens often enough.:couch:

Not a good story?

I think it's a fine story, thanks for sharing it with us. :D

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back