• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales of the Tickle Apocalypse: Book 1 (New E-Book, */M)

tkl415

Hello again everyone! I’m proud to announce that a new addition to the Tickle Apocalypse world is now available to purchase as an E-book on Amazon! This collection of three short stories is sure to have you praying for a Tickle Zombie Apocalypse.

With over 10,000 words and costing less than a NYC cup of coffee, you really have nothing to lose, so you may as well buy it!

As always, feedback and future suggestions are always welcome and appreciated. Commissions are open as well!

Link to the book: Tales of the Tickle Apocalypse: Book 1

Check out a preview of the second story:

"THE BARTENDER"

It only took one zombie wandering into town one night searching for a tickle victim. That’s what started the turn of a town from human to zombie. Hungry for prey, it followed some bright lights. Marty’s Tavern, a small pub on the outskirts of town, is where the zombie ended up. It walked through the front doors to an empty pub except for the one bartender.

“Take a seat wherever. I’ll be right with you.” Bucky said. He had his eyes glued to a news article talking about how the virus spread to just one town over.

By the time Bucky looked up he was face to face with a Tickle Zombie. Bucky knew that this virus turned people into Tickle Zombies, as he heard them called before, but he never knew what it did to them physically. The zombie’s skin was an ashy gray without an inch covered by clothing. Since the zombie was naked Bucky knew this was once a human female, but aside from it lacking anything dangling between its legs, there wouldn’t have been a way to tell.

Along with the ashy skin there were other body parts altered by the virus. Nails turned black and extended three inches from the zombie’s fingertips. A mouth that seemed engorged. With what or because of what, Bucky didn’t know.

Bucky wasn’t a big guy. He stands at five feet seven inches with an average build, bordering on thin. Seeing this zombie face to face kicked him into fight or flight. He chose flight, but he didn’t get far.

The zombie sprung at him, tackled him to the ground, straddled him and held his arms above his head with one hand. It had strength that didn’t match its stature. It felt like he was in an iron grip. Although he could flail his legs, he could hardly move any other body part, and he certainly couldn’t shake the zombie.

“Please. I know what you are. You don’t have to tickle me. I’m not even ticklish! I know. I’m a medical marvel. Please… just get out of the bar and find someone else.” Bucky pleaded.

The zombie gave no indication of comprehension. Hell, to Bucky it seemed like the lights were on, but nobody was home. The zombie looked mostly brain dead, although he couldn’t help but think that it had at least one thing on its mind.

The zombie didn’t waste time. It was hungry, so it used its free hand to begin exploring Bucky.

TO BE CONTINUED...

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back