• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tangled: A Tangled/Frozen Tickling Christmas (FF/FF)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Tangled: A Tangled/Frozen Tickling Christmas
by MrObscura101

“Wow the castle is amazing! And look at all the snow!!!!” Rapunzel gasped in awe as the carriage approached the main gates, she along with her fiancé Eugene and her lady in waiting/bodyguard Cassandra were approaching Arendelle castle to spend the holidays with her cousin’s - Queen Elsa and Princess Anna

“Greetings” Elsa bowed regally as the group got out of the carriage
“Oh it’s so good to see you!” Anna cheered happily as the 3 of them hugged, watched by Eugene, Cass and Annas boyfriend Kristofferson

After a tour of Arendelle and a wonderful meal the group retired for the night, with Rapunzel, Cass, Elsa and Anna going to Anna’s room to chat
“Wait so you spent the last two Christmases tickling each other?” Anna said in disbelief, the conversation having eventually turned to the previous holiday’s events
“Oh yeah it was fun!” Rapunzel grinned
“Fun? I think you and I have a very different definition of fun!” Cassandra replied, she could easily go the rest of her life without being tickled again!

“Well that’s better than mine, Elsa was still in seclusion and I never saw much of anyone else” Anna sighed glumly
“Oh I’m sorry…” Cass said apologetically as Elsa caringly placed her hand on her sisters shoulder
“But I’m never leaving you alone again!” she said determinedly
“Thanks sis and that’s ok, after all it all worked out! And now I have my sister and my cousin back! Plus a new friend!” Anna added with a smile, her excitedness causing the usually stoic bodyguard to blush in embarrassment

“Well it’s been wonderful catching up, but I’m afraid I have to go” Elsa said
“Aw… really?” Rapunzel and Anna both said in unison
“Unfortunately, a Queen’s work is never done, I have royal duties and meetings to attend to I’m afraid, but we will be together tomorrow for more activities I promise” Elsa explained as she stood up
“See you at breakfast” Elsa waved as she left

“I love having Elsa back in my life, but I wish she had more time for fun, she’s always so busy and I’m sure she’s overworked…” Anna sighed halfheartedly causing an idea to form in Rapunzel’s head

After a while everyone went to sleep, with Anna on her bed, with Rapunzel and Cassandra in sleeping bags on the floor. Cassandra was lightly dozing when to her well-trained ears she heard someone approaching so stealthy she reached for her hidden knife
“Oooff!!!! Cass!!!” a voice called as she tackled the shadowy figure to the floor
“Raps?!” Cassandra gasped as she saw she had pinned her to the floor, and realised it was Rapunzel
“Yes! It’s me!” she gasped
“What are you doing sneaking up on me?”
“Listen I have an idea…”

“This is ridiculous…” Cassandra groaned once Rapunzel had explained herself
“Well consider it a royal order so you have to do it!”
“Are you sure this is a good idea?” she asked, questioning her friends exuberance
“Sure I’m sure!” she grinned …and Cass knew better than to argue with Raps once she had an idea in her head as she went and gently roused Anna

….

“I’m so excited!” Anna giggled a short while later
“I know right!” Rapunzel giggled back
“I still think this is a terrible idea!” Cassandra muttered, but was ignored as they stealthily sneaked down the palace corridors until they reached Elsa’s room

Carefully entering the three of them found the sleeping Elsa on her bed and carefully pulled away the covers, revealing her in a white nightdress
“You sure about this?” Cass asked, hoping her friends would see reason
“Positive” they both replied in unison while grinning as they took some ropes they had procured from around the castle and circled around her

“Oh Elsa…” Rapunzel said deviously as she gently ran her finger up and down Elsa’s left arch
“Ghfnfm…hhff…hhff…” Elsa grunted back as a smile slowly formed on her face and her leg tried to move away but found itself restrained
“Wakey wakey…” she continued as Elsa began to move more
“Hhhfff…hhhffmm…whhaa…whaaatt?” she slowly stirred as she came to and realized that she was tied down to her bed!

Elsa tried to process this bizarre situation as she found herself lashed to her bed by soft ropes with Rapunzel and Cass standing there before her
“What on earth is going on?!” she demanded
“Arrr! Ye now be the prisoner of the dread pirate bandit and her loyal bodyguard/first mate!” Rapunzel replied in an over the top pirate voice
“Yep… that’s me…” Cassandra added halfheartedly as she apathetically raised her hand
“What?” Elsa replied bluntly as she tried to work out what was happening
“Well me dear Queen Elsa, ye are our prisoner now and you’ll stay that way unless the fair Princess Anna manages to rescue you!”

Elsa now realized what was going on and despite being easily able to freeze the ropes and break free of them she decided to wait and let Anna have her fun
“So ye be our prisoner now!” Rapunzel grinned “Well first mate, what should we do with her?”
“Let her go?” Cass shrugged, really wanting to go just back to bed now
“Ha no way Jose! We shall instead take this opportunity to learn the secrets of Arendelle’s treasure! Now get in position!”

Cassandra slowly knelt down by Elsa’s left foot
“I don’t know about this…captain…” Cass said again, hoping someone would see reason
“Well ye better get to work… unless ye want to end up bound next to the Queen as well!” Rapunzel replied as she menacingly wiggled her fingers which was enough to get Cass on board as Rapunzel knelt down by Elsa’s slender size 7 right foot, grinning
“Now then your highness, where is the treasure of Arendelle located?”

Elsa looked at them condescendingly
“Ha you think you can scare me? I’m the Queen of Arendelle” she replied
“Oh she’s good!” Raps thought excitedly “Ha! Ye think yourself tough, but we know how to break even the toughest gals!” she grinned back before nodding to Cass “Let’s get to work!”

Figuring what they had planned Elsa braced herself as both Cass and Rapunzel’s fingers began moving against her soles. Elsa had always been ticklish, but like with her ice powers growing up she was very good at suppressing it as they continued, her two “captors” meanwhile found her skin unsurprisingly a little cool to the touch, but not enough to dissuade them
“Came on your highness talk!” Rapunzel said
“This actually feels nice, would you mind rubbing my feet next? I had a long day in court” Elsa smirked back unworried as she kept waiting for Anna to appear

“Ha! The lass isn’t intimidated by us!” Rapunzel grinned as she and Cass tested out her various spots
“Maybe she’s not ticklish Captain?” Cass said, somewhat hopefully
“Ah don’t worry… I know a way to get her majesty laughing!”

Elsa watched as Rapunzel took her long ponytail and held the end up before lazily flicking it against her sole
“Mmgghf…” she stifled a chuckle in response
“What’s this? A smile do I see?”
“Nnhhff!” Elsa replied back while suppressing a laugh
“I think ye be lying!” Rapunzel grinned as she continued before motioning to Cass

Cassandra then took out Rapunzel’s paint set she had brought on the vacation and selected a pair of clean brushes, before gently moving them against Elsa’s arch, causing her to start giggling as the two differing methods worked over her feet
“Hhahahaha nnoo mahahatterr whhahatt yyoohhuu doohhoo iii woohnntt taahhallkkk!!!” Elsa replied defiantly despite all the giggles
“Arr never say never your highness!” Rapunzel grinned as they continued

Elsa was laughing now, but only a little and Rapunzel was determined to get her hysterical as she grinned to Cassandra and pulled the end of her ponytail away to instead move it towards her toes
“Hahaa soohoo… yoohhu giihvinngg uuhapp?” Elsa asked during this momentary pause “Guess your methods don’t work on meEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEEE!!!!!” she continued confidently, until the soft hair brushed against her toes

Elsa’s entire body bucked at this, her arms and legs pulled instinctively at the ropes when this happened, she never knew her toes would have been this ticklish and the huge bundle of soft, golden hair was now tickling all over her toes, some strands even working in between them as well!
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOOO!!!!!!!!” Elsa wailed
“Arr me thinks the Queen be overconfident in the effectiveness of me methods!” Rapunzel said gleefully as she nodded to Cass

As Elsa tried to stop laughing, she then howled as the paintbrushes also began tickling against the toes of her other foot. Cassandra using one to brush against the undersides and the other to get between the gaps
“HHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA NNOHOHOOO!!!!” She cried and shook her head frantically
“Oh yes your highness until ye talk!” Rapunzel grinned back

Elsa tried to kick away the tickling implements without success, deciding to try something else instead
“HAHHAAA HHEHEHEHEHELLPP!!!!” she called and suddenly the door burst open
“Unhand my sister you evil pirates!” Anna called, holding a toy sword for emphasis

“Why it be Princess Anna! Come to save ye sister?” Rapunzel grinned
“Maybe we should surrender… yar…” Cass added hopefully
“Ha as if! We pirates don’t surrender to no little Princesses! Now get her!”

Elsa was happy for the respite as the pair stood up and charged for Anna, who ducked and dived away
“Don’t worry Elsa I’ll save you!” Anna called as they play fought
“Hey Princess Anna” Cass then called
“Yes?”
“Would you show mercy to someone who helped you?”
“Yes I would!”
“What? That’s not what the plan was!” Rapunzel shouted as suddenly Cass had her in a full nelson
“Well I didn’t like the part where we would be captured and tickled for punishment, so I thought I would flip the script” Cass grinned

“Good work now take these and secure her!” Anna called
“Hey let go!!!” Rapunzel shouted and protested as she found her wrists being handcuffed behind her back as Cass and Anna used her hair to wrap around her arms and legs to secure her before carrying her over to the bed
“Well well hello captain” Elsa said smugly to the struggling Rapunzel

“You traitor!” Raps cried to Cass as she took a small knife and cut Elsa free
“Yep” Cass shrugged “But as least no tickles for me this year!” she thought triumphantly as Elsa stood up
“Thank you” she said as she placed her hands upon Cass’s shoulders
“You’re welcome your…. majesty….?” she replied before realizing Elsa had moved her hands down her arms to touch her wrists… and now a pair of ice cuffs had secured them

“Hey!” Cass cried as she was flung to the bed, face down next to Rapunzel as Anna threw a coil of rope over for Elsa to bind Cass’s ankles to the bed frame while Anna took ropes to tie Rapunzel’s ankles to the frame to
“Sorry but you still did tickle me…”
“So ye and the pirate Queen must be punished!” Anna added
“Oh come on!” Cass groaned in aggravation as she felt Elsa touch the soles of her boots, causing them to freeze and shatter, exposing her feet in their grey socks
“Wait can’t we talk AboUUUHHTTT THHHIHIHIISSS!!!!!” Cass tried to ask before Elsa’s long nails dragged down her arches

“HHAHAHAHHAA NOOHHOOO!!!!!” Cass cried as she tried to kick as Elsa continued. Meanwhile Anna had now positioned herself next to her sister to face Rapunzel’s soles
“This is for kidnapping my sister!” she said triumphantly
“Wait noHHHOOHOHOHOHOOO!!!!!” Rapunzel squealed and immediately began laughing hysterically as Anna’s fingers tickled her right foot and used one of the paintbrushes at her left

Elsa meanwhile was enjoying her payback as she began to pry off Cass’s left sock
“I wonder which tickles more…” she said aloud as Cass struggled to keep it on
“NOOHHOO PPHHLEEASSEE!!!!” Cass begged as she felt the cool air on her bared sole… then Elsa’s nails raked down her arch, with Elsa using her power to make her fingertips cold to the touch as well
“HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAA HHEHEHEHELLPPP!!!!!!!” Cass shrieked as soon her other sock was discarded
“There be no help coming for you two… arrr” Elsa chuckled as she relished in the game

Rapunzel and Cassandra continued laughing hysterically as Elsa and Anna kept on “punishing” them, the sisters eventually switching targets with Elsa getting Rapunzel and Anna getting Cass as the pair kept on crying for mercy. Eventually they even started double teaming them, with one sitting on their targets legs to work on the heels and lower arch and the other remaining kneeling to focus on the upper arch and toes

“HAHHAHAHA IIIIHH CAAHHHTT BRREATTHHEEE!!!!!” Cass screamed after Elsa had turned her nails into picks made of ice to trail around her wrinkles
“HAHHAHAHHAHAA MEHEHEE TOOHOHOO!!!!” Rapunzel wailed as Anna targeted her toes and worked the paintbrushes in between them as they continually splayed open and closed

“What do u think your highness?” Anna asked
“Hmmm I think they have learned a lesson”
“HHAHAHA YEEHHSS WEHEHE HHAAHVVEE!!!” both of them screamed
“Very well I decree we shall be merciful to the pirates… provided that they never try this again… otherwise they will spend the rest of their lives in the dungeon having daily tickle sessions” Elsa announced
“HAHHAHAA WHHEEHHEEE PROOHMMIISHHHEE!!!!” they wailed
“Good… but just to be sure you’re not lying we’ll continue this for 30 more minutes”

“HHAHAHA WHHAHATT??!!”
“YYOOUUHRREE EHHEVVIILL!!!” they cried out
“My kingdom my rules!” Elsa grinned as Anna nodded
“Indeed my Queen, a wise decision!”
“DOOHHNTT IIHHHH GEEHHTT AHHNN AHHMMNEESSTTYY FOOHHRR HEELELPPIINNGG YOOUUHH!!???” Cass sobbed hopefully
“Of course… you only have to suffer for 25 minutes”
“YOOUUHH CAHAHAHAHAHLL THHATAATT FAAIIHHR!!!???” Cass cried
“Hey if you don’t like it we can both tickle you for an hour instead!” Anna grinned
“HHAHAHAHA YYEHEHSS TIIHHCKLLEE THHHAA TRAAIITTOOHHRR!!!!” Rapunzel added
“HAHAHAHA QUIIEEHHTT YOOUUUHH!!!!!” Cass snapped back as she swore that next year she would have her revenge!

Meanwhile as the 4 women continued the tickling session they failed to hear the door creep open over the sound of all the frantic laughter. Eugene and Kristof had arrived to tell them it was morning… only to see the insane situation occurring and decide to quietly back off
“You sure we shouldn’t help them?” Kristoff asked as they headed down to breakfast
“Trust me, it’s safer if we just leave them to it!” Eugene shrugged before adding... “Tonight though maybe we should have a turn playing pirates and capturing all 4 of them”
“I like the way you think!” Kristoff grinned

The end?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back